The Weight Loss Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done Pat!! You are awesome as usual!!!

I'm down another pound this morning!! WooHoo!!! It's unheard of for me but I'm taking it and loving it!! Oh please don't let me wreck it this time.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done Pat!! You are awesome as usual!!!

I'm down another pound this morning!! WooHoo!!! It's unheard of for me but I'm taking it and loving it!! Oh please don't let me wreck it this time.
Ty and congratulations..just one day at a time works really really well for me. And if there is something I want, that doesn't fit with my menu for the day (to have it would be over my limit say on carbs or calories), I just have it the next day or two :)

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Tammat, that's wonderful! Kudos to you and lots of 

I didn't even bother with the scales on Friday as I knew it would be ugly. When I got on the scales yesterday morning (Monday), I just cringed. 
 Not pretty. Anything that I lose this week won't matter at this point as I gained (more than) a few pounds. But we'll see. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Well done Pat and TAmmat! :clap:

Yep, I've been bad lately and need to reign it in. My new clothes are getting a bit tight. I am scared to step on the scale to be honest. :(

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very disappointed in myself. I went  to the doctors and my weight went back up 4 pounds ! I feel so bad I thought I was doing good cause last weigh in was 205 now 209 .

I'm tired of my weight  yo-yoing up & down.  It is making me sick. 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I lost 2.7 pounds this week (but I gained last week, so just running in place at this point)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hey, losing some of it is good, Pam!

I broke down and stepped on the scale. Oh yeah, I have gained. :eek: The number should be enough to shock me into being better. :eek:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 1.92 lbs. this week...have had 3 new one day lows this week as well.  Very pleased, but still have the rest of this Christmas season to wend my way through...lol.  Still, at the moment, on track for my goal by January 1st, 2014.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
100 g down this week. (3oz) Thats 100g away from my goal (3oz). When I stepped on the scales they settled on my goal weight for long enough for me to feel excited and then they went up. What a tease!!!

It's a tough time of the year to diet. Congrats to those who lost. Hang in there to those who gained. We can do it!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Well done both of you! :clap:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Maintaining is great this time of year! :clap: I didn't get on the scale and I doubt I maintained. :anon:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 2.63# this week.  I would be happy at maintaining Winchester at this time of year, that is a success! 

I am just 2+ lbs. from my goal for January 1st - may not make it, but at least I will have gotten close :)  We'll see...the goodies really hit during the next two weeks :)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Congrats, Pat! 
 And kudos for being so close to your goal for Jan 1st! That's wonderful!

Tammat, you are 3 OUNCES away from goal? That's fantastic! 

Oh, believe me, I'm not complaining about just maintaining, not right now. I'm grateful. Honestly, I got on the scales Friday morning and when I saw they hadn't moved (UP), it was OK. I had been watching pretty much all week, and the scales were fairly steady. The walking helps so much....it really does.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hang in there everyone!!! I managed to maintain too and I'm very happy with that. I'll get rid of the 3oz after Christmas. AbbysMom, you will get back on track.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo Hoo!! Hooray!! I've dropped 400g below my goal weight. I don't know how? I've been eating naughty Christmas stuff but also having good days. It may be water weight but I'm taking it for today!!!! Since the last challenge of not eating after dinner I've stuck to it and it's now become a habit. Of course I have the odd cheat night but for the most part I stick to it. I think that helps. It's taken me 11 months to lose 4.4 kg. it's been a slow process but if I can do it then so can you.

You are strong. You can make good choices. You can move. You can be healthy. Good luck with your weigh ins.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo Hoo!! Hooray!! I've dropped 400g below my goal weight. I don't know how? I've been eating naughty Christmas stuff but also having good days. It may be water weight but I'm taking it for today!!!! Since the last challenge of not eating after dinner I've stuck to it and it's now become a habit. Of course I have the odd cheat night but for the most part I stick to it. I think that helps. It's taken me 11 months to lose 4.4 kg. it's been a slow process but if I can do it then so can you.

You are strong. You can make good choices. You can move. You can be healthy. Good luck with your weigh ins.
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Congrats Tammat! That's awesome. :clap:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 1.03# this week..less than I wanted, but it's a loss and I am grateful for it!  Went to my husband's company party this week, and realized I finally feel like I look normal..still overweight, but normal.  I am rapidly changing pants size and am having to buy new jeans fairly frequently, and have rewarded myself with some lacey undies and bra :)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 1.03# this week..less than I wanted, but it's a loss and I am grateful for it!  Went to my husband's company party this week, and realized I finally feel like I look normal..still overweight, but normal.  I am rapidly changing pants size and am having to buy new jeans fairly frequently, and have rewarded myself with some lacey undies and bra :)
Woo Hoo Pat!! Way to go. You have worked so hard you deserve Lacey underware. I'm happy for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.