The Weight Loss Support Group - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a note that I will be starting a new thread for 2015. I will post a link here when I do. I will be back in the wagon for 2015.
Good idea.  

I'll be on that wagon with you.  Pass me the fat-free cream cheese 

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in...can't wait to say I'm in maintenance sometime in 2015 :)

I proved the point I already know..my body can't handle a certain number of carbs - NO MATTER the calorie count.  I gained 1.5 pounds last week, and never went over my daily limit nor took a day off, nor had a "carb only" meal. But I had more carbs at my reward meal than usual, a lot more salt and less water = weight gain.

Sunday I drank tons, and dropped 3 pounds by Monday.  Just proves that point to me..I need to drink my water!  Now, is it "real" - fat on weight?  No.  But still.  sigh.

So..my new average as of Monday is 166.77.  Last year on 12/29 I weighed 230.7, so I am still so proud of what I've accomplished this past year.

I'm starting off the New Year the way I began last year - with a wonderful on plan brunch of scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and lemon cream.  I wish all of you a delicious, on whatever plan you follow, 2015.

ps It looks like my being off my bp med will hold.  I am getting low 100s over 60s when I check daily.  No wonder I had frequent woozies when on my bp med...didn't need it anymore :)

Status
Not open for further replies.