The Weight Loss Support Group - 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Monday here. My weight is the same. My waist measurement is also the same but it's still 2cm bigger than it was so I may need to reduce my calories. I'm also having a week off exercise this week so I am going to need to be a very good girl ;)

raquelmaria15

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's still sunday night here and I'm dreading weighing myself tomorrow. It's my time of the month which always makes me gain weight so I know I won't have good news tomorrow.
Sighhh

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I saw a 1 as the first number of my weight today.  I can't begin to explain how wonderful it is to see that for the first time in about 28 years.  60 lbs. to go to my goal weight, 168 lbs. lost.  Of course, this is just a single day weight, and I only list my weight as an average, but I saw it for today...and I will now see it more and more until it is always :)
 Oh Pat! 
 Congratulations!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 2.63 pounds this past week, for a new weight by average of 200.54.  I can tell I am going to have to work this week - today's weight was 201.9 :(  Bah!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not surprisingly, I had less of a loss this week (the past two weeks have been awesome!).  I did lose though - .66 of a pound.  My new weight by average is....199.77!!  My weight starts with a one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  First time in about 28 years.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not surprisingly, I had less of a loss this week (the past two weeks have been awesome!).  I did lose though - .66 of a pound.  My new weight by average is....199.77!!  My weight starts with a one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  First time in about 28 years.
:clap: Yay! O Yay!!! :clap: I knew you could do it. That's so great Pat.. Well done.

I've gained. More cake again. It makes me feel so cross at myself.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh wow, Pat! Congratulations! Way to go, woman! 
Thank you!  I'm beginning to try to prepare myself for maintenance, even though as of this morning's weight I still have 58 pounds to go.  I know it will be even more important than how I'd handled losing all of this, as it must work and work well for the rest of my life.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Monday morning here. It's my 8th day sugar free. My waist measurement has gone down by 2cm that's approx 3/4 inch and my weight went down by 1.1 kgs 2.2 pounds. I've been trying to quit sugar for a couple of months now. I finally read a couple of books so now I have some strategies to help me cope with the cravings. I've been replacing sugar with fat and as much fat as I want. Cheese, nuts, eggs, yoghurt. I'm happy.
Good luck everyone.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Monday morning here. It's my 8th day sugar free. My waist measurement has gone down by 2cm that's approx 3/4 inch and my weight went down by 1.1 kgs 2.2 pounds. I've been trying to quit sugar for a couple of months now. I finally read a couple of books so now I have some strategies to help me cope with the cravings. I've been replacing sugar with fat and as much fat as I want. Cheese, nuts, eggs, yoghurt. I'm happy.
Good luck everyone.
Congrats on the loss and going sugar free!  Not easy when they put sugar in everything (at least here in the US..have to read labels or else...)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 2.2 pounds this past week, and yesterday, celebrated my 3rd anniversary of starting on this journey to lose all the weight I needed to lose, and improve my health.  I am soooooooooo much happier now that I've lost as much as I have and have less than 58 pounds to go!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 2.2 pounds this past week, and yesterday, celebrated my 3rd anniversary of starting on this journey to lose all the weight I needed to lose, and improve my health.  I am soooooooooo much happier now that I've lost as much as I have and have less than 58 pounds to go!
:clap: You are a champ. Well done.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I lost 2.89 pounds this past week, for a total lost now of 164.83 pounds.  I am excited at how close I now am to being in the 100s (less than 4 pounds!!).  My 3 year anniversary of when I got serious about my weight and health is coming up June 1st.  I hope to be in the high 190s by then.
:clap:

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I need to be here, for sure.  Just confronted the weight thing again a week ago, cut the carbs, which weren't high anyhow, and have been THINKING about exercise.  Other than cleaning house and digging litterboxes and "running" cats here and there.......and I just checked in and have lost 4 lbs in the past week.  So here you are, somebody I can tell who actually cares and is on the same journey. And @Pat, I'm SUPER impressed with your progress.  I think you're ahead of both my brothers who each had gastric bypass this past year to save their lives, and the third brother who hasn't had it yet.  Way to go!

Last edited:

irinasak

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I really lost control of myself and my eating habbits are chaotic - on average, a very light late breakfast, nothing for lunch and then start eating at 5 pm and stop eating when I go to bed.

So I rejoyned my gym and, more important, I am going to a nutritionist. She made me do a lot of tests and bloodwork. Good news is that I am in very good health, bloodwork revealed all is within parameters and my metabolism is at 93%. Bad news is that I am 35 kg (about 70 pounds) overweight.

She put me on a low carb, 1200 kcals/day diet. I will be starting it tomorrow. I really hope this is what I need because I really dislike my body right now.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OK, I need to be here, for sure.  Just confronted the weight thing again a week ago, cut the carbs, which weren't high anyhow, and have been THINKING about exercise.  Other than cleaning house and digging litterboxes and "running" cats here and there.......and I just checked in and have lost 4 lbs in the past week.  So here you are, somebody I can tell who actually cares and is on the same journey. And @Pat, I'm SUPER impressed with your progress.  I think you're ahead of both my brothers who each had gastric bypass this past year to save their lives, and the third brother who hasn't had it yet.  Way to go!
Congratulations on your loss this past week!  and ty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.