The Wedding Thread!

frisky feline

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love the wedding pictures!! I wish I could have pictures in my work computer.. I will check out at home to see if i have pictures in my computer..because My scanner is BROKEN..

ALL of you are so beautiful!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is one when we were "getting hitched" by his dad in their beautiful church..we were married on August 10, 2002

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, here is my immediate family!! I am glad my grandmother was able to make it to my wedding (she passed away this year in June) She is the one right above my head.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok...I promise that is it. If you want to see more pics: www.candiceandzack.com

Our wedding cost about 30K altogether...down to the last detail. We had about 350 at our wedding, and we invited 600. It was the country wedding that I dreamt of though, and to marry the man of my dreams!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go find my album and scan some pics, at least in my wedding pics I look decent !

Sicy, I wish my hubby and I lived closer, we cater weddings for family and friends (cake, food, mints, punch, the works) and I think the last one we did cost the lady about $450, that included tablecloths, plates, cups, silverware, serving peices, etc. Even included us washing up and I think she paid for 125 folks!

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW all the pictures in here are great from the wedding . I need to see if I can find some place a picture from my wedding to post here .

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow... this thread brings back memories. Not only of my wedding but of this place too.
It's so nice to see that it's still active!

Everyone looks great!!!

tonim68

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Me and my squeeze in the Limo (the guy leaning back is our best man). I can't believe it's over three years already!