The waiting game (Sophie's thread)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not sure anyone is still watching this thread as there have been no replies to my last two posts but just an update. Today Sophie's nipples are swollen and her glands are complelely engorged with milk, her vulva is also swollen. Does this mean the kittens will comes soon? I am about to go crazy waiting.

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
its possible she will have the kittens tonight. if not tonight i think in the next 24 hours for sure.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lindsey88

Not sure anyone is still watching this thread as there have been no replies to my last two posts but just an update. Today Sophie's nipples are swollen and her glands are complelely engorged with milk, her vulva is also swollen. Does this mean the kittens will comes soon? I am about to go crazy waiting.
OMG They are mirroring eachother.......Dill's vagina is swollen and her nipples are red and swollen, she has way more milk now than before I just posted it in her thread about 1/2 hour ago....this is weird.....

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol I noticed that. Lets hope they both have kittens tonight! I am seriously about to pull my hair out though waiting.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your ready to pull your hair out??? My cat has been acting like today is the day for the past 14 days....lmao;......For both our sakes I hope they both go soon....Although Im sure sophie will go before Dill

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sophie has also been showing signs for about 1.5 weeks. I had no idea when she was bred so I am in the dark as to when she will have them. Right now I see the babies moving whether she is laying down, sitting down, or standing up.

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lindsey88

Sophie has also been showing signs for about 1.5 weeks. I had no idea when she was bred so I am in the dark as to when she will have them. Right now I see the babies moving whether she is laying down, sitting down, or standing up.
Me too...its like they are having a party in there.....

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ok...Today Sophie's belly has really dropped. From the top I can hardly even tell she is pregnant but from the side her belly is very low and fat. She is pacing around the house right now meowing trying to fit into every nook and cranny. I'm about to put her back in her crate though. Oh I hope she has them soon.

catwoman_2669

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
thats just what my suzy did too. she tried to hide in every corner and did too. i had to pull her out from behind the dryer. i showed her the box i made for her, she went in and a few hours later she had her first kitten.

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh I hope you are right and she will have them soon! She started looking pregnant 38 days ago. 38 days ago I noticed a little round belly and dark dark nipples. That means she is due right about now right? I hope so.