The Wait is Killing Me

jezzy bs mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh my gosh how exciting!!!!!  Congratulations! Did she show ANY signs? Jealous! Jezzy is still pregnant here lol. But it seems as though she hasn't slept all night, every time I woke, she was just sitting there watching me. Everything looks a little lower, still crossing my fingers X

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She was just over fussy and meowing a lot after me every time I left her she hasn't had any more not sure if she as done as she is still quite big sending you labour vibes it's your turn next x

jezzy bs mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sharon, did you get any more kittens or was it just the three? Pics? *living vicariously* hahaha

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She hasn't had any more so think 3 is it took picture last night but it's quite dark were she is laid with them will post it for you to see but will try get better ones when it brightens ups. Mine ate all the way up to having them and there was no signs like everyone says she just wanted her belly rubbing and couldn't get close enough to me the night before. Don't know we're abouts you are but it's 6 in morning and all 3 are feeding well mum as had some food and milk x

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The kittens are 2 grey and white and one grey kind of tabby x

jezzy bs mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Still no kitties and I'm heading out for the weekend! We'll see if she has them when I'm gone, my boyfriend will be home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mollysmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She hasn't had any more so think 3 is it took picture last night but it's quite dark were she is laid with them will post it for you to see but will try get better ones when it brightens ups. Mine ate all the way up to having them and there was no signs like everyone says she just wanted her belly rubbing and couldn't get close enough to me the night before. Don't know we're abouts you are but it's 6 in morning and all 3 are feeding well mum as had some food and milk x
Sorry I haven't been on lately. Congrats to you Sharron! Enjoy your new babies :)

rhondapyle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulation on your new little bundles of fur!!! Good luck to you and momma kitty!!!

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you mum and babies are doing great when there eyes are open will get some better pictures for you all x

jezzy bs mommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hmmm, did another calculation and for some reason I was completely off on gestation days. Jezzy is only 65 days today..... lol, all this time worrying and she wasn't close yet. LOL. OY-I blame lack of sleep and finals @ school. HAHA. Anyways. 65 days today..... maybe it will be a good day :) She has been curling up under my blankets both nights I have been back and sleeping right next to me, VERY out of the ordinary. Her purr is sounding like it's really hard to breathe. I've been trying to back off a little bit and stop worrying, so we shall see what happens.

rachel moon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat Luna is 65days today and still no babies!! Seems like it's taking forever!! Lol