The Wait is Killing Me

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She looks a lovely girl can't wait to see all pictures and messages that all kittens are here including mine x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mollysmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Me too! I am sooo ready. Looks like your little one is having some cuties. I am hoping for a black n white one from my Molly as we plan on keeping one kitten from her litter.

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My son was hoping for a ginger one as there's a big ginger Tom in the area but its looking like dad may have been a black cat

kooky36

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They can carry kittens fathered by different cats in the same pregnancy, you know. You might get the colours you want! I have a ginger tom, 7 months old, a bundle of naughtiness he is, but soooooo beautiful.

heavenskitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Pipper... Sharron and Molly are next..did I miss anyone else... Silver had 5 adorable babies today at 11:22 am...I posted pics. Good vibes to all of you moms to be. :vibes:

mollysmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nope Molly is going to be pregnant forever lol. I told her today that she's falling behind in the birth race.

mollysmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And I expect you to have more Daisy was so big!! I'm expecting mine this week, just not sure when..

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes there is definitely at least one more that I can feel, Daisy looks peacefully asleep though slim ayres and get some sleep myself, not holding out much hope though

kooky36

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Not long now, surely? You feel sorry for them when they're so big, don't you?

mollysmom2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I do feel bad for her. She doesn't walk too far now before she has to lay down I know she's just miserable. Last week she wanted me to be with her. Yesterday she didn't want me around her at all. Her moods flip like a switch. It can't be long now. I have been able to see babies moving for over two weeks. Of course this week I have tons of running around to do so I am hoping I am here when she delivers, even if she doesn't want me. Lol.

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Still no single here yet but I'm sure she can't get any bigger or she will pop lol. She comes out of her room as a wobble around then goes back in was very fussy yesterday but doesn't want to know me today x

sharron

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Bless her mine won't have anything to do with me today lol x

gingerkitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi girls, im with you all on the Cat stalking and driving myself nuts waiting for this birth, Although im So relieved to hear im not Alone! :-) my girl is about 62 days today and still nothing. Although i found 4 spots of dried in blood in her bed thismorning??? Hoping for kittens Soon!!!For us all!!!! :-D