The Velcro Chronicles

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We just returned from picking up the cat that Pat & Alex rescued several days ago. Pat couldn't keep him,and the owner couldn't keep the cat inside, so I talked to Mike and we decided to go up and get him.

He is a lover, and was very unhappy in the carrier so after checking him out while we were stopped with both the pups and myself in the back of the truck, I let him out. He explored a bit, then either slept on my legs or next to China all the way home.

He is in the cat room, and is sleeping right now- there have been standard hisses and growls from the crew, but no one can really reach him. I will take him to the vet to be sure he is okay and then either he can blend with my crew, or if he can't get along, I will find a home for him-

Have a peek at this gorgeous boy. We are staying with what Pat called him. Mr. Velcro

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so gorgeous!
I still can't believe a cat that gorgeous was a stray. Best of luck getting him to blend in with your "herd".

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a definite "purrsonality" and a force to be reckoned with I think
It is so good to see the photos, he looks relaxed and happy. Just what I wanted for him.

Thank you so much for the photos. I can't tell you how many times I thought I heard him on the back deck today..guess I really fell hard for this boy.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart for taking him. It was wonderful meeting you and Mike, though the visit was way, way too short.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes it was short, but it was lovely to meet you finally and to see your gorgeous Curls- and I finally got to meet Patrick!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heh..did you notice his automatic "Hi, I'm Patrick, you may admire me, every one loves me, Hi!" He's been Mr. Charisma since the day he could toddle walk

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooooo, he's so beautiful with such unique coloring and markings.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is a Snow-Marble Bengal

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh MaryAnne, Mr Velcro is simply adorable

you and Mike are amazing people with everything that you do - I sure wish I could come visit - maybe one day!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That cat is so gorgeous and look at your new pup laying there. What cuties

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He has ice blue eyes this color of eyes.

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a handsome boy! And little China looks so sweet just lying there with him.

I missed part of this story - did the owner decide to give him up? Or was he just left to wander, and rescued.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh i remember seeing his picture!. He's stunning
And look how chilled out he is with the pups!

MA your brood must think "Mums brought in another one!" when they sniff them out

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous colourings! I've seen a snow bengal before, but never a snow/marble one!