The Velcro Chronicles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He is in his forever home Terese, and it isn't here.
But he will loved and cared for- the gal really flipped over him and he took right to her-

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a happy result for this gorgeous little boy!
Now Mr. Velcro is with his family where he will get all the love and attention such a beautiful baby deserves! Bless you, Pat, for all the love and care you gave this little boy. You must miss him so very much now that he is nolonger with you.
MA, you are so wonderful to have traveled so very far to bring Mr. Velcro back to find his forever home. Such a delightful ending to Mr. Velcro's touching story.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a wonderful story/ending! And what a gorgeous kitty! I'd never seen a Snow Bengal before.

I think there must have been one like Mr Velcro around my sister-in-law's neighbourhood four years or so ago, taking his pleasure where he could find it. While the markings are quite different, his colouring -- especially those ice blue eyes! -- are very like Fawn. Always wondered what genes gave her those distinctive features. (Not that it matters, of course, but one can't help but be curious.)

Anyway, he's a love, and it's sooooo good to hear that he has a furrever home, where he can rule the roost!
What a fortunate fellow to have stumbled upon first Pat and then MA!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat, I wanted to let you know that all your rescue efforts for Mr. Velcro is so appreciated by his new owner. She has a Minature Schnauzer puppy and they are now the best of friends! They play together, eat together and sleep together. Kay is thrilled with Mr Velcro, not only for his beauty but for his wonderful temperment. (The soft as down fur is just an added bonus!)

When I think of this gorgeous boy being allowed to go outside,
I am more than grateful that he ended up in your place above all the others on your street. I think you really did yourself proud in rescuing him and turning him over the shelter then being contacted by the owner and finally going toe-to-toe with them to find out if they really wanted him or not. Not many people would do that, so my hat is off to you for being that sort of person who goes the extra mile for cats.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know what to say. So will stick with "thanks". He just grabbed my heart, I was pretty helpless in the matter

happyviking

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I must have only read the first page when I posted; I missed that he already found another home! Sounds like a very good one though, and although it must be hard to give him up it sounds like he will be better off. What an act of kindness on your part, to give him the home he'll for sure be happy in!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pat...

Originally Posted by hissy

my hat is off to you for being that sort of person who goes the extra mile for cats.
Lei

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!!! Just catching this thread! What a great story, way to go ladies, as always!!!

Mr. Velcro is BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope we get to see pictures of him in his new home, and hopefully with his new best friend the mini schnauzer!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
hee hee- the newspaper couldn't stop my ad from running, but they forgot to mention he is a bengal cat! I am getting calls from all over asking to come by and see my Bengal Tiger! One lady called yesterday and wanted to bring her grandkids by- Mike was fed up with all the calls and told her "Sure, you can come by when we feed the Bengal, but wait till feeding time, because meat is expensive around here!" The lady was horrified until I got on the phone and told her it was a domestic cat not a wild one and that it has a wonderful home!
Some of these people are curious, others outraged that I am selling a tiger in the local paper!

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, what a wonderful story! Mr. Velcro is absolutely breathtaking...I've never seen a kitty with such stunning markings!

Good jobs ladies !!!
Well done!
Susan

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

He is in his forever home Terese, and it isn't here.
But he will loved and cared for- the gal really flipped over him and he took right to her-

Good for gorgeous Mr. Velcro (or will he have a new name?)!