The TCS 2022 Member Award Winners!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Over the past few weeks many of you have reached out in private to nominate members for our community awards!

Each one of the nominees made a difference and on behalf of the Team, I'd like to thank you all for letting us know about these wonderful people. They may not have ended up receiving one of the awards but please know that their contribution is extremely valued! It's been such a tough year for so many and our members really stepped it up and provided a safe haven of joy, friendship and support. Thank you all for that!!!

After much deliberation, counting members' nominations and evaluating team votes, we have our list of winners in each category!

Drum roll.....

the-award-goes-to-letter.gif

The Cat's Whiskers
These are members who impressed you with detailed knowledgeable posts that explain more about cat care issues to others -

catswhiskers22.jpg

Jcatbird Jcatbird S silent meowlook A Alldara

Suppurrtive Furriend

These are the members who excelled at providing others with an ear and a shoulder, via posts or private messages -

supportivefriend22.jpg

di and bob di and bob neely neely Antonio65 Antonio65 susanm9006 susanm9006 MoochNNoodles MoochNNoodles

Pawsitive Purrson

These are the members that spread positive vibes all around them, are cheerful, helpful and welcoming to new members -

pawsitivepurrson22.jpg

OopsyDaisy OopsyDaisy Margot Lane Margot Lane Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose iPappy iPappy aliceneko aliceneko

Join me in congratulating all of our winners! :clap:

:celebrate::banana1::woo::beerchug::party::party2::party3::jive:

Thank you for making TheCatSite such a special place for us all!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To all the winners, congratulations and I am so very happy for you all! To be included in such amazing company makes my heart overflow. I have watched you all through this past year and been so grateful for all you do for kitties and their humans. :redheartpump: It was a different kind of year for me so being included is such an honor. Thank you to all the staff and Mods for giving us all a place to share information, questions and hearts. This is certainly where my heart lives. Thank you to everyone who is part of TCS. Fantastic people live on TCS. Together we purr!
Time to celebrate everyone here and all kitties!:clapcat::happycat::lovecat2::catlove::woo::bunnydance::celebrate::dance::woohoo::grouphug: Furmily, all!