The Secret Santa Hints Thread - 2009

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Please, this is a reminder for all participants on Secret Santa

Many members have been answering the questionary, but others DO NOT MADE it yet...

IS very important YOU´LL do it as soon as you can

so this way you can give the opportunity of time for make shoppings without rushes...

Thank you for read....

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
FOOD

What are your favorite types of food? Japanese
Favorite types of chocolate? White
Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Green tea
Do you like flavored coffee or tea? No
Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? No sweet snacks for me
Do you have any food allergies, like nuts? None
Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Sorry I really don't like cookies
Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? none

PERSONAL CARE

Favorite scents? Vanilla scents
Do you paint your nails? No
Do you use hair ties, barrettes/hair-slides, etc.? My hair is long now but planning to cut it before the holidays
What's your favorite perfume or body spray? The Body Shop's WHITE MUSK body care products

GENERAL

What is your favorite color? light purple
Any colors that you don't like? Pink
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?Neutral colors
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? It would be nice to have a postcard
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Very pungent or strong scents can give me asthma
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds In my 50's
Do you like homemade gifts? Of course
Do you live in a house or an apartment?? House
Is there something you would prefer NOT to get from your SS? Food, home decorating gifts
Will you open your gift right away or wait until Christmas? Wait until Christmas unless told otherwise by my SS
Do you like notebooks, notepads, sticky notes, pens/pencils? Oh yes, especially if they are cat themed.

HOBBIES, ETC.

What are your hobbies?! Crosstitch, reading
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Logic puzzles
Do you collect anything? Anything with cats on them
We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!
Movies:
Action, horror, cgs, animes
Books: Stephen King books
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?Animal magazines (about cats preferably)
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Crosstitching

PETS

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have 9 cats ages 15+ to 3. They're all outdoor/indoor. Not much into toys but love food treats like tuna flakes. I also have 2 dogs - a senior shih'tzu and a mixed young one. Both are males.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? I don't think so.
Do your kitties wear collars? No
What kind(s) of brush or comb do you have for your cats and/or dogs? none
Do your cats like catnip, valerian, or honeysuckle? No

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

What are your hobbies?! I am into couponing at the moment. I need to get organize with them too.
that is the understatement of the century! You are the queen of coupons!

I haven't seen my santee here yet - or maybe I have....

I'm going to take a day off next week and answer these questions. Phew!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I'm late, but here it goes
FOOD
Prefer to not receive food actually, mainly because the delivery system in NYC is wacked!
However I do love to cook and cookbooks are not out of the question! Seafood, always love country style cooking.........

PERSONAL CARE
Do you prefer bath or shower products?
both, love bath oils

What scents do you like best?
Eucalyptus, rose, relaxing scents.....
Do you use hair ties, barrettes/hair-slides, etc.?
Long hair but really only use plain hair bands
What's your favorite perfume or body spray?
Clinique Happy

GENERAL
What is your favorite color?
red
Any colors that you don't like?
Purple, green (unless its a plant
)
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
I love scented candles, I avoid pine, Christmas tree, they make me sneeze bad!
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds
Do you like homemade gifts?
I'm an artist myself

Do you live in a house or an apartment??
Apartment
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?

Do you prefer not to get cat-themed gifts?
Like kitty themed gifts!
Is there something you would prefer NOT to get from your SS?
Will you open your gift right away or wait until Christmas?
Since it's pretty much the gift for me and Maia, I'll wait. Christmas tends to be lonely for us
but we have each other!
Do you like notebooks, notepads, sticky notes, pens/pencils?
Sketchbooks definitely

PETS
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
Maia is my baby, actually 3 1/2 year old tabby kitty! She looses interest quickly with most toys, after all she is a mature kitty now

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided?
Rather not receive food, she is soooooo picky!
Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)
Only because she has out grown them.......She loves catnip pillows, catnip toys
Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind?
no
What kind(s) of brush or comb do you have for your cats and/or dogs?
my hands

Just to add I would really love a kitty calendar!

Lets have a great TCS Christmas!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As the names have gone out - got mine and started shopping already - will have to look through here and see if he/she has posted hints yet.

Anyway in case my SS is looking for something for me, here are my answers

FOOD

What are your favorite types of food? - Chocolate
Favorite types of chocolate? - anything but chocolate cake - note however sometimes Customs officers hold up foods coming from Overseas
Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Coffee rules
Do you like flavored coffee or tea? Not really - only ever tried spiced tea and liked it
Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Sweet
Do you have any food allergies, like nuts? No
Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Of course I would, probably would be safer than those made by people who know me
What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? No real favourites
Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Not in cookies etc
Do you like to cook and/or bake? Yes but at the moment I need a new oven - mine died a few months back and I haven't replaced it yet
Do you like cookbooks? Yes - you can never have too many. If so, are there any in particular you would like? Anything done in a slow cooker or slow cooked in the oven

PERSONAL CARE

Favorite scents for lotions?
Do you paint your nails? What tones?
Do you use hair ties, barrettes/hair-slides, etc.? Yes
For everything else in this section I would have to say no thanks - I have very sensitive skin and it is hard to find things that I can use

GENERAL

What is your favorite color? Black
Any colors that you don't like? Pink
Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Muted earth tones
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? A nice coffee cup showing something of their part of the world to add to my growing international coffee cup collection
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Not really
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds Heading for the Sixties at a great rate - still young at heart though
Do you like homemade gifts? Yes
Do you live in a house or an apartment?? House
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Books, more books and then a few more books just for fun
Do you prefer not to get cat-themed gifts? No
Is there something you would prefer NOT to get from your SS? Not really - but as I said before lotions and perfumes are not really a good idea.
Will you open your gift right away or wait until Christmas? Wait till Christmas if I can
Do you like notebooks, notepads, sticky notes, pens/pencils? Yes

DECORATING
What colors are the rooms in your home?
Kitchen Green
Living area Earth tones in the brown/orange range
Bathrooms Blue
bedrooms Earthy tones in the red/brown range
what is your decorating style? Messy - no real style just what I like and it seems to work - well I like it anyway and no one has been physically sick when they walk in
Do you prefer solid colors or prints, and if the latter, what kind (floral, geometric, stripes, etc.)? Solid Colours
Do any of your rooms have special themes? Nope
Do you burn candles? Yes
Do you put up Christmas decorations, and if so, do you prefer secular or religious ones, or doesn't it matter? Yes and it does not matter what type so long as they are pretty
Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes
Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? not really
Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes, earthy tones - red, browns etc.

HOBBIES, ETC.

What are your hobbies?! Reading, crosstitch, making cards, reading, playing games and chatting on the computer
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Crosswords, word search NOT sudoku
Do you collect anything? Books, Coffee mugs
Movies: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Horror, Drama, Westerns - NOT Romance
Music: Rock and Roll, Country, Classical, Folk
Books: Anything with pages of writing that tell a story - I read anything except true romance - I do read the new genre paranormal romance.

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Yes
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Crossstitch ones
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Crossstitch and card making

CLOTHING/ JEWELRY
Do you have pierced ears? No Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? No
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Yes, Necklaces, bracelets, and clip on earrings
What size shirt do you wear? Size 20 here in Australia Not really sure what that is in the USA or Europe
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-shirts
Do you prefer solid colors or prints, and if the latter, what kind (floral, geometric, stripes, etc.)? Plain or with a printed picture on the front
Do you like to receive speciality socks as a gift? Yes
What is your shoe/sock size? Size 9 again that is the Australian sizing

PETS

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) 2 cats and 1 dog
Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! Zeus (cat) really isn't into things like that - he is an elderly gentleman of approx 16 years. Tiny (cat) who is approx 6 is still a kitten and plays with anything he can get his paws on. Sheba (dog) is approx 8 and loves treats.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? Not that I know of.
Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Not really
Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? No
What kind(s) of brush or comb do you have for your cats and/or dogs? SOot brushes for all three
Do your cats like catnip, valerian, or honeysuckle? Both the kittys like catnip

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Bumping this up. Come on, people. There are still quite a few who haven't given us their hints. Not saying whether I'm still waiting on mine.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Bumping this up. Come on, people. There are still quite a few who haven't given us their hints. Not saying whether I'm still waiting on mine.
very important what this member said...
...Please take a bit of time for give oppotunity to our Secret Santa without shooping rushes...

Bump!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'M doing just the food section right now. Type the others soon. FOOD:What are your favore types of food? What AREN'T my favorite types of food? LOL. Favorite types of chocolate?Just plain chocolate. Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Yes!
Dou you like flavored coffee or tea? Both, especially flavored coffee. Sweet or salty snacks? Both. Do you have any food allergies, like nuts? The only thing I know I'm allergic to is strawberries. Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person, via the internet? Yep. What are your favorite kinds of cookies, especially Holiday cookies. I like Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip. Are there any ingredients that should be avoided(ie, something you hate or or are allergic to?) See question about allergies. Do you like to cook and bake? Yes! Do you like cookbooks. They're OK, but I can cook and bake without them.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PERSONAL CARE

PERSONAL CARE: Favorite scents or lotions? I like anything that smells like Vanilla or Cinnamon. Do you paint your nails? No. Do you prefer bath or shower products? Shower. What scents do you like best? Vanilla or Cinnamon. Do you use hair ties, barrettes/hairsliders, etc? Nope. What's your favorite perfume or body spray? I love JEAN NATE AFTERBATH SPLASH.

;

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GENERAL:What is your favorite color? Black. Any colors that you don't like? I'm not particularly fond of yellow. Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Muted/earth tones. If your SS is from overseasis there anything special you would like them to include. A book from their country or some candy would be nice.
. Are there any scents(candles/perfumes/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No. How old are you? 58. Do you like homemade gifts? Yes. Do you live in a house or an apartment? House. What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Books and candy. Do you prefer NOT to get cat-themed gifts? I love cat-themed gifts! Is there something you would prefer NOT to get from your SS? I'll take anything they want to send me! LOL. Will you open your gifts right away or wait until Christmas. Probably open right away.
. Do you like notebooks, notepads, sticky notes, pens/pencils? Yes.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DECORATING: WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KITCHEN? White? Living area? White. Bathrooms? Green and white. Bedroom? Haunted(light) blue. What is your decorating style? Is messy an acceptable answer? LOL. Do you prefer solid colors or prints? Solid. Do any of your rooms have special themes? No.
Do you burn candles? Yep. Do you put up Christmas decorations, and if so, do you prefer secular or religious ones, or doesn't it matter. Doesn't really matter. Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes. Do nyou decorate your Christmas/tree house in certain colors? No. Do you like throws/blankets? Not really.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HOBBIES, ETC: What are your hobbies? Reading, computers, cats, movies. Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I love word games, but not any of those mentioned. Do you collect anything? Books and anything pertaining to cats. Movies: Horror, comedies. Music: Classical Rock. Books: Ghost stories, animal stories, murder mysteries, Bible Trivia. Do you have an Ipod or MP3 Player? Nope. If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No problem at all. What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Animal and Mystery magazines. Are you into crafts? No.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CLOTHING/JEWELRY: Do you have pierced ears? No. Do you like jewelry? Yes. What kind? Watches, bracelets, rings, necklaces. What size shirt do you wear? Large, Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts, blouses. I like t-shirts and sweatshirts. Do you prefer solid colors or prints? Doesn't matter. Do you like to recieve specialty socks as a gift? Yes. What is your shoe/sock size? Shoe: 7 and a half,. Socks: Size 8.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PETS: How many animals do you have? Two. What kind? Cats, one girl, one boy.
. Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats. Gracie's favorite is Laser toys, Casey likes toy mice. Do your pets have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? No. Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? No. Do your kitties wear collars? Nope. What kind of brush or comb do you have for your cats. I think it's made of rubber. Do your cats like catnip, valerian, honeysuckle? Catnip and honeysuckle.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Why don't you contact a snooper? That is what they are there for.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FOOD

What are your favorite types of food?
I lover most kinds of fruit my favorite being mangos and peaches
Favorite types of chocolate?
White chocolate is my favorite.
Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?
I don't drink coffe or tea but do have hot choclate every morning.
Do you like flavored coffee or tea?
No
Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?
I like either it just depends on the mood I am in
Do you have any food allergies, like nuts?
No
Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?
From this forum yes from some of the other no.
What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies?
Short-bread
Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
I am pretty much okay with most things.
Do you like to cook and/or bake?
[COLOR="navy"I enjoy doing both[/color]
Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?
Yes I do like cookbooks especially ones with food thats a little more exotic

PERSONAL CARE

Lavender
Nope very short nailes
Love bubble bath.
Lilac, Jasmine Lily of the valley
Nope very short hair as
Opiumn

GENERAL

Red
lime greem
Earth Tones.
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?
Not Really
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
No as far as I know I no allergies
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds
I am 49
Sure
Apartment
Warm snuggly comfroters, ore cloths.
No I don't mind cat theme gifts.
Can't think of anything
Can't say for sure
Yes.

DECORATING
Bashe
Kitchen
Yellow
Living area
Bashe
Bathrooms
yellow
bedrooms
Bashe
what is your decorating style?
Modern
Do you prefer solid colors or prints, and if the latter, what kind (floral, geometric, stripes, etc.)?
Solids
Do any of your rooms have special themes?
No
Do you burn candles?
Yes
Do you put up Christmas decorations, and if so, do you prefer secular or religious ones, or doesn't it matter?
doen't matter
Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?
Yes
Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?
Yes usually red, green and gold
Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)?
Dark solod colars

HOBBIES, ETC.

What are your hobbies?!
Collect cat magnets
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?
No Normally don't do them
Do you collect anything?
cat figurines

Movies:
Horror
Music:
R&B

Books
Anthing scary as well

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?
NO
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?
No
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?
Cooking
Are you into crafts? What kinds?
No

CLOTHING/ JEWELRY
Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?
I don't wear jewelery ever
Do you like jewelry? What kinds?
See above anser
What size shirt do you wear?
Large
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
Sweatshirts.

Do you prefer solid colors or prints, and if the latter, what kind (floral, geometric, stripes, etc.)?
solid
Do you like to receive speciality socks as a gift?
Sure why not
What is your shoe/sock size?

PETS

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
I have 3 cats they love most kinds of treats and toy mice seem to be their favorites.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided?
No
Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)
No
My cats don't wear collars
Just a basic comb and a slicker brush
Do your cats like catnip, valerian, or honeysuckle?
[COLOR="navyLove catnip[/color]

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FOOD

What are your favorite types of food? I like Greek, Italian and Chinese foods.

Favorite types of chocolate? Milk chocolate, no peanuts! Other kinds of nuts are okay!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? All three!

Do you like flavored coffee or tea? Chai Latte, Hazelnut coffee

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Depends on my mood, but I enjoy both! Milk chocolate, or popcorn are favorites.

Do you have any food allergies, like nuts? Not an allergy, but I
intensely dislike peanuts/peanut butter

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Only if I was totally sure there wasnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t peanuts!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Anything with dates….I love date pinwheels, and oatmeal raisin cookies

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Just peanuts/peanutbutter….even the smell makes me nauseaus!

Do you like to cook and/or bake? Not so much.

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Again, not so much!

PERSONAL CARE

Favorite scents for lotions? Warm spicy scents or Lavender

Do you paint your nails? What tones? Canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t paint fingernails, love bright crème colors for toenails

Do you prefer bath or shower products? Bath

What scents do you like best? Spicy or Lavender

Do you use hair ties, barrettes/hair-slides, etc.? Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t use them

What's your favorite perfume or body spray? Coco by Chanel

GENERAL

What is your favorite color? Dark green and deep purple

Any colors that you don't like? Reds, yellows, oranges

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Vibrant colors

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Chocolate? Photos? Literature or travel guides about your home (travel guides or points of interest even in US or Canada too!)

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care for coconut or vanilla scents

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds I turned 50 this year

Do you like homemade gifts? Home made gifts are the best!

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? I live in a small house, with a big yard

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Curling up in a warm quilt, glass of wine and a good book…top it of with a purring kitty, and Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m in Heaven

Do you prefer not to get cat-themed gifts? Cat themed stuff is great!

Is there something you would prefer NOT to get from your SS? Anything is fine, but shirts and pants (things like that) are hard to fit, so often they are disappointing

Will you open your gift right away or wait until Christmas? I try to wait until Christmas Eve (unless my SS includes something perishable, then…who knows…)

Do you like notebooks, notepads, sticky notes, pens/pencils? Of course!

DECORATING

Kitchen Light blue(sort of dusty blue)/linen

Living area Navy blue and burgandy with hints of hunter green -brass accents

Bathrooms Navy blue, ivory and linen - brass fixtures

bedrooms Navy blue and burgandy - brass accents, spare room - Hunter green, rust and dark beige - oak accents

what is your decorating style? Very traditional - think oak and brass, with some antiques.

Do you prefer solid colors or prints, and if the latter, what kind (floral, geometric, stripes, etc.)? Anything that doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t show the cat hair well!

Do any of your rooms have special themes? No

Do you burn candles? I don't burn candles, since Cleo tried to set herself on fire with one when she was a kitten!

Do you put up Christmas decorations, and if so, do you prefer secular or religious ones, or doesn't it matter? I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t decorate, except a wreath on my door and my antique nativity.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Sure, someday Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll probably put up a Christmas tree again!

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? Not really

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Love them! Any color is fine!

HOBBIES, ETC.

What are your hobbies?! Quilting, reading, flower gardening

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m too stupid to figure out Sudoku, and really donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have a lot of time to do the other ones

Do you collect anything? Not really. I love pretty picture frames.

Movies: I loved "The Prestige". Movies like that are what I like. Absolutely hate the dumb comedy stuff like Napoleon Dynamite, etc.

Music: Rock, Alternative, Blues

Books: Thrillers and mystery stuff. Any book is a good book!

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Ipod Nano

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? I love to read, so any book is good!

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I have subscriptions to Discover and Cat Fancy. I love to pick up the celebrity junk magazines at the check out too...like "Us", "People", "Star", etc.

Are you into crafts? What kinds? Quilting and sewing

CLOTHING/ JEWELRY

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Pierced ears, not allergic to metals

Do you like jewelry? What kinds? All kinds! Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care for dangle earrings though.

What size shirt do you wear? 1x, sometimes 2x (for the bust) but usually the arms are too long!

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? Button up shirts, or large, roomy sweatshirts…..donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care for hoodies, as I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t like trying to deal with all that fabric hanging down my back!

Do you prefer solid colors or prints, and if the latter, what kind (floral, geometric, stripes, etc.)? Not overly particular!

Do you like to receive speciality socks as a gift? Socks make a great gift!

What is your shoe/sock size? Shoe size 5 EE, sock size adult 9-11

PETS

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! Cleo - 9 1/2 years old, renal failure for 9 years. Loves to play with the laser pointer and wand toys. Loves catnip and walks on her leash in the summer. I try to limit her phosphorus intake, so I don't give her many commercial treats because they're quite high in phosphorus. She's a DLH Calico.

Maggie - 8 1/2, diagnosed with very early renal insufficiency in March. No treatment other than diet. She's my scaredy cat, afraid of EVERYTHING. Loves wadded up paper to play with. Also likes milk jug rings, laser pointer and wand toys. She's my carbohydrate kitty, once ate the tops off all my muffins when they were cooling! Loves catnip and laying in the sun. She's a DLH Lilac Point.

Lola - 6 1/2 years old. History of chronic UTIs. Very social, loves everyone and anyone...official 'greeter' of the household. Loves to carry her pompom balls around the house. Enjoys wand toys and the laser pointer. Goes nearly psycho over catnip...hilarious contortions and drools! Good cheap entertainment! The only one who isn't interested in people food, but loves Whisker Lickinâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s. She's a DLH dark gray tabby.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? No allergies, but I try to limit Phosphorus content because of CRF.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Noisy toys would scare Maggie, and I try to keep strings and rubber band like toys to a minimum.

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? Cleo wears a figure 8 harness & leash when she goes outside. The other two go berserk when I try to put a harness or collar on them.

What kind(s) of brush or comb do you have for your cats and/or dogs? I have a Zoom Groom, and a regular beauticianâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s comb that Cleo prefers.

Do your cats like catnip, valerian, or honeysuckle? They absolutely love catnip, but Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve never found any valerian or honeysuckle products to try on them.

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FOOD

Chocolate!

Milk chocolate

Yes I lke them all

No

Usually chocolate, or cookies, (no cookies with peanuts though) or crisps

No

From this forum yes

chocolate chip cookies

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
Peanuts, glace cherries

Yes, simple recipes

Yes I do like cookbooks, there's none in particular that I'd like.

PERSONAL CARE

Fresh scents, nothing heavy

Yes, toenails -bright pink!

Both
Fresh scents

Yes - all of the above - I have mid / long hair

Estee Lauder pleasures or DKNY - the one that looks like an apple.

GENERAL

Blue or purple or yellow
No
Earth Tones.
Something specific to their country / area
Nothing too heavy or overpowering
I am 28
Yes
House
Soft, cosy cushions and pillows
No I don't mind cat theme gifts.
Nope

Can't say for sure

Yes.

DECORATING
Cream - it's a very traditional, old style country cottage with an open log fire and exposed beams

Kitchen
Cream
Living area
Cream
Bathrooms
Cream
bedrooms
White
Traditional English Country
All, or floral (Cath kidston is lovely!)
No
Do you burn candles?
Yes
Do you put up Christmas decorations, and if so, do you prefer secular or religious ones, or doesn't it matter?
doen't matter
Yes
Nope
Yes, dark brown

HOBBIES, ETC.

What are your hobbies?!
Music, going to gigs, organising gigs, listening to music, watching movies, reading chick lit
No Normally don't do them
Do you collect anything?
No

Movies:
Comedy / romance - fav film is True Romance (not so comedy, but brilliant!)
Music:
Indie rock

Books
Chick lit, or autobiographies by famous band members

Yes, ipod
No
Cosmopolitan
No

CLOTHING/ JEWELRY
Yes I have pierced ears and bellybutton. Pref sterling silver as anything else tend to make me itch if I wear it for too long!

Love it! Love rock chick style costume jewellery!
UK 10 - 12
t-shirts or sweatshirts - love retro & band t-shirts

solid
Sure why not
UK 5

PETS

I have 1 cat, Roxy, she's 2 and a half years old. She loves whiskas treats. She loves to play with ping pong balls, feathers, catnip, catnip toys, mice (real or toy!)
Her favourite things to do seem to be eating, sitting in her bed by the fire, and if the weather is ok, going outside and hunting.
She's not keen on balls which rattle
No
She has a few but she doesn't usually wear them as they annoy her
None, she licks herself smooth!
she loves catnip

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FOOD

PIZZA!
MILK OR DARK ( but not the really dark stuff!)
I have enough tea for about a decade. I like a good full bodied coffee nit any of that flavoured stuff. Like hot cocoa and have lots on hand!
NO
SALTY!! Good kettle style chips, fritos, tortilla corn chips.
No
If they are chocolate chip!
Iced sugar cookies I try not to eat much sweets during the holidays
Anise or peppermint for sure
Cook yes and I work at a bakery so why bake!
Yes, perhaps soups and stews as long as there aren't really unusual recipes. Sometimes fundraiser style cookbooks are pretty good. I subscribe to Cooks Country magazine and enjoy their recipes.

PERSONAL CARE

Have enough lotion to last me for years!!
See above comment!
I have a whirlpool tub I enjoy so bath would be nice!
Nothing to sickly sweet
Headbands, pony tail things and clips ala Sarah Palin style!
Just spend $$$ on perfume so none needed

GENERAL

Pink
Red
Doesn't make a difference
Any gardening stuff/magazines
No
Yes
House
A good book and a glass of wine!
Depends on what it is-if its unique its ok
Candles, lotion, clothes
Maybe right away-depending on how the day is going!
Sure

DECORATING
Kitchen
Dreamsicle
Living area
Formal living room is painted a russet color and family room is a yellowy color.
My computer/craft room is green

Bathrooms
One is blue, one is orange and the other (the master) is going to be repainted and unsure of color at this time.
bedrooms
Demin blue and the other has a woodsy theme
Eclectic
Floral prints
master bath has a sea/ocean theme, family room a tuscan/french provincal (with sunflowers)
Do you burn candles?
Not really
Doesn't matter
Unless really interesting as I have lots of christmas stuff
No
No-have plenty already!

HOBBIES, ETC.

What are your hobbies?!
Gardening and some knitting in the winter. Read fiction books too.
No
Do you collect anything?
Watering cans
Movies:
Music:
Books: Most best selling novels, thriller/drama types and some historical fiction.

No
Nope buy used all the time!
Gardening and cooking
See hobbies

CLOTHING/ JEWELRY
No piercings
Bracelets and necklaces esp handmade beaded ones!
Sure
Size 7 - 7.5 US

PETS

4 Cats only Bender really plays with any toys esp catnip ones!
Ifeed all a corn free diet
No feathers/strings or things that can be pulled off and swallowed.
Bender wears breakaway collar as does bakker.
Have pety thanks.
They all like catnip to some degree haven't had any of the others.