The Secret Santa Hints Thread 2008

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will very gladly open mine as soon as I get it! although last year my SS knew this and purposely sent it as late as possible

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might open it early.....but then again I might not.
( My SS would have to give me permission, I think
)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? Edible, LOL – honestly anything. Well, maybe not brussel sprouts…
Favorite types of chocolate? Dark chocolate, with or without flavors or nuts
Favorite scents for candles? Clean type scents like grass, cotton, etc. Food scents, too! Like cinnamon, vanilla, apple
Favorite scents for lotions? Love Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton!
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all! I love to read ANYTHING!
Do you collect anything? Besides Eeyores (stuffed, on shirts, etc.) I have a lot of different types of Nativity sets. Some are animals, some are from other countries, etc.
What is your favorite color? Most anything, really. I like pinks, peaches, light blues, teal, lavender
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Tim Tams if youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re from Australia!!! Oh, and I think Great Britain has these amazing dark chocolate Kitt Katts (??) My ss sent some last year. Those are yummy!

What colors are the rooms in your home?
Kitchen blue/yellow
Living area brown & blue, southwesternish
Bathrooms blue
bedrooms rose

what is your decorating style? Early 21st Century Clutter

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Love sudoku & wordsearches!
Any colors that you don't like? Yellow-green
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love them!
do you like to bake? I do like to bake!
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Well, if I want to keep living in my house, I guess Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]d better not get any cats for Christmas!

We should also include our fav types of movies, music and books!

Movies: chick flicks, comedies, historical
Music: Most anything, I like to experiment
Books: ANY, ANY, ANY

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes, but allergic to nickel
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Who doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t love jewelry? I love all kinds. Especially if it has a bit of a “history†to it.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have 5 cats and 2 dogs. 4/5 cats like catnip a lot! Most of them really like those furry mice as well. Dogs like most anything, especially rawhide or bone chews. Dogs like the squeaky animals too!
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Nope
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I will read anything, but currently I am receiving Cat Fancy and Quilterâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s Magazine
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Books, food, comfy blankets
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? No

What size shirt do you wear? XL or L
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-shirts & sweatshirts
Are you allergic to nuts? Nope
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Well, I did but my teenager stole it!
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Sewing, cross stitch
Do you paint your nails? What tones? No, usually just clear nail polish.
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds I am 45 – will be 46 by Christmas!

What are your hobbies?! Horses, cats, dogs, cross stitch, TCS!

Do you like homemade gifts? Love them!
If so, what kinds? Blankets, crafts, pottery

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? If they were from TCS, itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s like family!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? I like sugar cookies with peppermint icing! Mmmmm…

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? nope

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) nope

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? A House.

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have a lot of time to bathe, so shower products. I like clean scents.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Like Renoviaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s cat sculptures!

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? catnip

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? LOVE socks!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Cozy blankies are great. Blues, browns, yellow – whatever!

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I have use for both kinds of colors in my house!

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? Not right now because Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m too lazy to go buy them. If I did, they would be automatic-release.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)
you can wrap it in the funnies as far as it makes a difference, LOL.

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Coffee, hot chocolate, tea in that order. Theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re all good, though.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Really both. Like chocolate & nuts, they are both at the same time.

Do you like receiving gift cards? Sure!

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Either is ok.

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like?
Something new, like I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have any Rachel Ray
Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? Nope, just Christmasy ones!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? Italian foods, cheese, CHOCOLATE!
Favorite types of chocolate? Rocher!!!
Favorite scents for candles? NOT vanilla…. It gives me a headache, I usually go for nice clean scents
Favorite scents for lotions? Allergic to most, I just Vaseline intensive care
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? nope
Do you collect anything? Dolphins, cat toys, lol
What is your favorite color? For the house, sage and/or burgundy and/or brown, everything else, pink/lavender/baby blue
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Um…. Anything truly cultural would be nice

What colors are the rooms in your home? Let me start with I have a beige carpet and dark paneling on the walls (knotty pine)
Kitchen Burgandy/tuscan/wine theme
Living area sage and tan
Bathrooms one is baby blue and brown the other is well… in transition to burgundy and dark wood
bedrooms
spare is sage green , master is Steele blue and brown in the winter and burgundy and brown in the summer

What is your decorating style? Homey…. But not country

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? puzzles
Any colors that you don't like? None that I can think of
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love em!
Do you like to bake? Sure do!
What is one thing you absolutely DON'T want from your SS? Really not fond of clothing as a gift

Movies: comedy, tear jerker, chick flicks
Music: rock
Books: my fav are the Harry Potter Series as well as the Da Vinci Code… and my all time fav is They Cage the Animals at Night

Do you have pierced ears? You bet!
Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? I can only wear sterling silver or surgical steel
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I love it, but donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t wear it often
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have three cats who love any treat that is bad for them, lol, feather toys, anything with a bell and the cat dancer (and I need a new one… hint hint…
)
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certain foods/treats that should be avoided? Not that I know about
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Enjoy…. Eh….
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Massage, warm bath, candles (though with the three cats I havenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t burned them)
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? While it is my fav scent, I am sadly allergic to Lilac :â€[emoji]8482[/emoji](
What size shirt do you wear? I 2x

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? Sweatshirts
Are you allergic to nuts? Nope!
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Yes
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I scrapbook
or at least I try to, lol
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Who has time?
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 25

What are your hobbies?! Computer, photo editing, photo taking, scrap booking…

Do you like homemade gifts? Of course!
If so, what kinds? Anything would be fantastic!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? Only if they include the return address, lol j/k - Yes!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Sugar cookies, regina cookies, tricolors, chewy chocolate chip

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? nope

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Nope

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? Apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best?
Prefer bath, but like I said, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m allergic to many
Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Nope
What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?
Feather toys, toys with bells, anything they can chase around for hours… and hours…. And hours lol
Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Sure

Do you like to receive specialty socks as a gift? Love it!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)?
They are wonderful, and you can never have enough!

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Muted/earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? Yes, but only safety collars

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) The wrapping is ½ the fun of the gift!
Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? COFFEE!!! I recently got a Tassimo for my bridal shower… it gets used ALL THE TIME!!!

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Chocolate covered pretzels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like receiving gift cards? Not really

you like burned music cds or originals? Either way

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? I like Rachel Ray, as well as healthy cook books (my #1 fav is the Weight Watchers Comfort Foods book)

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? The main tree is clear glass, red and silver

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food?

I am vegan so food can be difficult

Favorite types of chocolate?

Dark, no dairy. Nuts are fine.

Favorite scents for candles?

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t burn candles.

Favorite scents for lotions?

Florals or fruits.

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?

Nope! Any book is great!

Do you collect anything?

Just about anything to do with animals will make me happy. Books, figures, prints etc.

What is your favorite color?

Blue or green

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?

Anything they think represents their homeland: a postcard, a stamp, a piece of fabric etc.

I am living in a trailer and have limited space.

Kitchen
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

what is your decorating style?

Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t really have one. (See above)

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?

I love crosswords and logic problems!

Any colors that you don't like?

Orange

How do you feel about black & white photos?

If I like the subject matter, I think they are beautiful!

do you like to bake?

Yes! I make vegan versions of breads, pies, cookies etc.

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS?

No religious materials please.

Movies: I am not a big movie fan.

Music: I like all sorts and always enjoy being exposed to new things.

Books: I like science fiction and fantasy, mystery and Victorian literature. I also like non-fiction books on science, history, natural history and so forth.

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal?

No, and no.

Do you like jewelry? What kinds?

Yes. Bracelets, rings, pins, pendants.

How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!

I have one cat, Danny. He loves toys, especially interactive ones. He likes some treats such as bonito flakes and Greenies.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided?

No allergies, but he doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care for salmon.

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?

Sewing, hand embroidery and science.

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?

In general, things that are soft and warm or pretty to look at.

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?

Fortunately, I have no allergies.

What size shirt do you wear?

Ladies X-Small or Small

Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?

No preference.

Are you allergic to nuts?

Nope!

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?

No.

Are you into crafts? What kinds?

I enjoy sewing, hand embroidery and crochet.

Do you paint your nails? What tones?

No.

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds

33 (I will be 34 in December.)

What are your hobbies?!
Sewing, baking/cooking, gardening

Do you like homemade gifts?

Sure do!

If so, what kinds?

Anything! It is very kind for a person to put time and effort into a gift.

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?

I am vegan so cooking for me can be difficult.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies?

See above.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?

See above.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t think he would care for noisy or electric toys.

Do you live in a house or an apartment??

Trailer

Shower (I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t have a tub.) I like florals and fruits.

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)?

I like animal-themed bookmarks!

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best?

Interactive and catnip toys.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?
No thanks.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?

Sure!

Yes! Blues, greens, grays.

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?

Muted colors and pastels

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind?

No collars here!

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc)

Any or none is fine with me!

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate?

I love tea.

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?

Either, but I often make my own

Do you like receiving gift cards?

Sure.

Do you like burned music cds or originals?

It doesnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t matter.

I am pretty happy with my cookbook collection right now.

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?

I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t decorate.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cook books ? or anything like the old almanacs and such as that or anything about gardening?

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I will very gladly open mine as soon as I get it! although last year my SS knew this and purposely sent it as late as possible
Yes, dear sweet Katie I held out as long as possible sending your gift. I wanted you firmly planted on the good side!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? I've got a sweet tooth! I also love traditional home cooked type foods

Favorite types of chocolate? Any! I just don't like anything coffee, cherry, nutty, or peanut buttery

Favorite scents for candles? Anything not too overpowering
Favorite scents for lotions? As above!
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all, I love browsing the used book stores
Do you collect anything? Nope - I have no room to put anything

What is your favorite color? I love anything bright, but clothes wise I wear basic colours that will go with anything
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Anything that represents your area

What colors are the rooms in your home? Everything is rental white!
what is your decorating style? If we like it, we buy it (ie. no style!)
Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I don't mind them, but don't have time to do them.
Any colors that you don't like? Nope
How do you feel about black & white photos? Love them!!!
do you like to bake? Yep
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Anything with coffee or nuts

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Have pierced ears, and always get hypoallergenic ear rings.
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I only wear a watch, and ear rings which I rarely change.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! 3 girly kitties, they love kitty treats, love catnip, love mouseys that they can chase and wrestle with. Smudge loves to chase long, ribbony type things.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Nope
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Don't get time to read magazines
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Cookies, chocolate, anything sweet

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Just nothing too overpowering

What size shirt do you wear? M in loose fitting, L in fitted shirts
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? t-shirts/polo shirts
Are you allergic to nuts? No, I just think they're icky
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? Yep
Are you into crafts? What kinds? Nope
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Nope
How old are you? 28 in December!

What are your hobbies?! Catching feral cats...

Do you like homemade gifts? Yep!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? If I know them well enough

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Any without nuts (do you get the impression I don't like nuts...
)

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? Nuts? Oh and coffee!

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Nope, they'll play with anything

Apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I love a soak in the bath, and don't have any good bath products at the moment.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? We don't have room for a tree, so will just get a tiny "tree" to put on the dining table, and already have some lovely ornaments to put on it.

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? Sure, I love fun socks!

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? I do, but have plenty at the moment

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? I like all!

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? They all have cute matching collars at the moment

I love black tea, not a big fan of herbal tea, and do drink hot chocolate in winter

Do you like receiving gift cards? I'd prefer something personal

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Don't mind

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Yep, I'd be happy with any!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Yes, dear sweet Katie I held out as long as possible sending your gift. I wanted you firmly planted on the good side!
I knew it!!!!

I opened it as soon as I got it though

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? Chocolate, or anything sweet.
Favorite types of chocolate? Milk chocolate (dark chocolate is too bitter for me)
Favorite scents for candles? Vanilla, apple, or just like my food favorites anything sweet (anyone noticing a theme yet?)
Favorite scents for lotions? See abover
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? No, a book is a book.
Do you collect anything? No
What is your favorite color? Purple
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Nothing I can think of

What colors are the rooms in your home? I'm in an appartment, so all the walls are white.
Kitchen Nothing specific
Living area Browns & some burgendy's
Bathrooms Pastelles
bedrooms Pastelles, mostly purple

what is your decorating style? I don't think I have one.

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I like Sudoku, but I'm no good at crosswords
Any colors that you don't like? Probably just florecent orange & greeen
How do you feel about black & white photos? I like them.
do you like to bake? Unfortunately I have no time to bake, but I used to love to bake.
What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Any gift given from the heart is good.

Movies: I tend to like movies that are ture to life, nothing overly mushy.
Music: Country & some pop
Books: I don't really have a specific type of books I read

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes , No
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? Yes, I wear all differnt kinds, depends on the outfit I am wearing.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have 4 cats, They all like toys with cat nip in them, and sparkle balls. They have Da'Bird and have killed several refills already, the love Da'Fur Thing.
Treats, just about anything. Jordan loves his greenie pill pockets.
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Nothing specific
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? Anything about animals.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Honestly my cats, or the quilts my mom makes.
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Anything very floral, they tend to give me headaches.

What size shirt do you wear? 4X
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? T-shirts, or sweatshirts
Are you allergic to nuts? No
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? I have an IPod
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I love crafts, but once again don't have time to do them.
Do you paint your nails? What tones? I only do my toe nails during the summer
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds 34

What are your hobbies?! Volunteering at the shelter, watching TV; animal planet, Vh1, national geographic, or discovery health

Do you like homemade gifts? Yes
If so, what kinds? Any

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? I think so

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Sugar Cookies, or the Cut out Cookies with frosting.

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? No food allergies.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) No, I just supervise play with toys that include string or feathers.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? apartment

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? I like both, same as lotions, anything sweet smelling (no floral)

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Nope

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? See above

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? I usually don't wear them

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes, any color

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Pastels, or earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? Yes, they wear the snap off kind.

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Nope, nothing special

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Tea, and hot chocolate (coffee is too bitter)

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? Both, sweet and salty.

Do you like receiving gift cards? Yes

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Doesn't matter

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Not really, I'm not a big cook

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? Since I've had Jordan I have not done any Christmas decoractions, he would never leave them alone.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food?

Favorite types of chocolate?
Dark chocolate truffels, Reeses’s Peanut butter cups.

Favorite scents for candles?

Sandalwood but also like gardenia, cherry, citrus type scents and all of those scents mixed with ginger, cranberry etc.

Favorite scents for lotions?

Gardenia, Lemongrass, Japanese garden

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book?
Yes and No

Do you collect anything?
Old Nursery Rhyme and other children’s books.

What is your favorite color?
I really don’t have a favorite color but I do like earth tones best.

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include?
A glass or wood Christmas ornament from where you live!

Kitchen All rooms are done in earth tones with white walls
Living area
Bathrooms
bedrooms

what is your decorating style?
Kind of a mixture of traditional and art deco

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches?
Not much

Any colors that you don't like?
Anything neon or too bright

How do you feel about black & white photos?
Love them.

do you like to bake?
Not much anymore

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS?
A lump of coal!

Movies: (I have over 400 movies so it would be difficult to say).
Music: I like classical guitar. Also like classic rock and I LOVE Gwen Steffani!
Books: I like author James Patterson and don’t have the “8th Confession” or “Stepped on a Crack” yet.

Do you have pierced ears? Yes Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? No
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I like Silver and wear earrings (except I don’t like posts too much) pins (broaches)

How many animals do you have? 2 What kind Cats Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats!
Both Maxx and Peaches like stringy fishing pole type toys and shiney things. Also wind up toys that move about the floor. They like catnip, honeysuckle, etc. Except they don’t care for cat grass.

Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided?
No but neither eat treats hardly ever.

What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading?
Photography, scrapbooking.

What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy?
Besides chocolate? Warm fuzzy socks and throws.

Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies?
Lavender

What size shirt do you wear? 2X
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses?
T shirts with V necks

Are you allergic to nuts?
No and I love macadamia nuts and cashews

Do you have an IPod or MP3 player?
MP3 player although I haven’t been able to find it the last 5 days.

Are you into crafts? What kinds?
Scrapbooking and photography. I’m working on a baby girl and a baby boy scrapbook at the moment (one for Mason and one for new baby Mary.)

Do you paint your nails? What tones?
No

How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds

What are your hobbies?!
Photography, scrapbooking, maintaining my website

Do you like homemade gifts?
Absolutely!!

If so, what kinds?
Anything!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet?
Most likely, if it was someone I’ve chatted with enough over the years.

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies?
Decorated sugar cookies!!! Thumbprints, chocolate chip

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)?
Not really.

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...)
No

Apartment

Shower. I like the same scents as I do for lotions and candles.

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present?
Yes! I collect glass and wood ornaments

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift?
I like warm, fuzzy socks.

Yes, neutrals and earth tones

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones?

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind?
No

Doesn’t matter

I like flavored green teas such as blueberry (my favorite), raspberry/blackberry, pear. And I LOVE starbucks coffee, Christmas blend (whole beans)

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites?
Besides chocolate?
Popcorn, salt and vinegar chips

Do you like receiving gift cards?
Yes

Do you like burned music cds or originals?
I’m going to SAY original CD’s since it’s illegal to burn.

Not really

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors?

One thing I really need and it would be totally fine if it were homemade, is a large tree skirt. My tree has more of a colorful, playful look with the traditional Christmas colors: (Red, green, silver, white, blue etc.)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
One last question for those of us who are procrastinators with buying presents....

Would you rather a bunch of little things, or a couple of bigger things? Or does it matter?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Doesn't matter to me either.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

One last question for those of us who are procrastinators with buying presents....

Would you rather a bunch of little things, or a couple of bigger things? Or does it matter?
Doesn't matter to me either!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? I love pasta. And CHOCOLATE.
Favorite types of chocolate? Milk chocolate. Some dark is nice, but I can never eat a lot of it at one time.
Favorite scents for candles? Cinnamon, baked cookies, gingerbread, vanilla
Favorite scents for lotions? Vanilla, cherry blossom
If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all, I love to read
Do you collect anything? Cat items, really. Anything cat-related.
What is your favorite color? Blue and red
If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Nope

Kitchen
Black & white
Living area No colors yet, still building!
Bathrooms No colors yet, still building
bedrooms No colors yet, still building

what is your decorating style?[/b] Neutral

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? I love wordsearches. I can do them for hours
Any colors that you don't like? Not really
How do you feel about black & white photos? They can be artistically done, and are beautiful when they are
do you like to bake? Yes!

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Coal

Movies: Horror, Comedy
Music: : Just about anything but jazz and drawly country.
Books: Stuff by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Steve Martini, Jonathan Kellerman, etc.

Do you have pierced ears? Are you allergic to any kinds of metal? Yes, I have my ears pierced multiple times, and are not allergic to any metals
Do you like jewelry? What kinds? I like jewelry if it is pretty simple or elegant looking.
How many animals do you have? What kind (cats, dogs, etc!) Tell us a little about their favorite toys/treats! I have a 1.5 year old cat, and a 6 month old kitten. They love cat nip, feather balls, and stringy toys. Just about any treat goes over well
Does your pet (s) have any allergies to certaint foods/treats that should be avoided? Nope, none that we have found.
What kind of magazines do you enjoy reading? I read Cosmo, and also enjoy cat magazines.
What are your favorite "comfort" things that make you happy? Chocolate, a comfy blanket, calzones lol
Are there any scents (candles/perfume/etc) that should be avoided due to allergies? Nope

What size shirt do you wear? XS-S
Do you prefer t-shirts, sweatshirts or blouses? I wear t-shirts the most, followed by blouses. Usually bundled in Rob's sweatshirts, but thats only because I dont have any nice ones yet!
Are you allergic to nuts? Nope
Do you have an IPod or MP3 player? I have an iPod and a Rio
Are you into crafts? What kinds? I like to scrapbook on occasion, currently making one of my cats, also have one for my wedding & honeymoon
Do you paint your nails? What tones? Yes, french manicures and blue tones
How old are you? (roughly will do fine) 20 yr olds tend to like diff things than 50 yr olds I'm 21

What are your hobbies?! Drag racing, reading, writing when it comes to me

Do you like homemade gifts? Yes, they are always so thoughtful.
If so, what kinds?
Anything!

Would you eat homemade cookies sent by a person you only know via the internet? As long as they promise not to poison me! And if they live a far ways away it might be stale when they got here!

What are your favorite kinds of cookies, esp. holiday cookies? Gingerbread, chocolate chip

Are there any ingredients that should be avoided (i.e. something you hate or are allergic to)? I'm a plain cookie type, not fond of raspberry and stuff in my chocolate

Are there any kind of cat toys that should be avoided? (i.e. feathers, string, noisy toys that scare kitty...) Nope, kitty loves everything.

Do you live in a house or an apartment?? I live in a house

Do you prefer bath or shower products? What scents do you like best? They are always welcome. I love Warm Vanilla sugar and cherry blossom from B&BW

Do you collect anything (that wasn't mentioned in other replies)? Already mentioned above - cat related stuff.

What kind of toys do your kitties/other animals like to play with best? Feather balls and string toys

Do you like Christmas ornaments/etc as a present? Yes, especially since we will be collecting ornaments to put on our first Xmas tree next year

Do you like to recieve speciality socks as a gift? Certainly

Do you like throws/blankets? What color(s)? Yes. Any color is fine

Do you like more vibrant colors, pastels, or more muted/earth tones? Probably earth tones

Do your kitties wear collars? If so what kind? Yes. Nero has a "Safety Cat" collar, and Katina wears a pink one with a silver stripe. They both have bells so we know where they are

What color wrapping paper do you like best when someone gives you a gift???? Any kind of themed paper you like best? (snowmen, reindeer, green..etc) Anything at all. It all comes off in the end lol

Do you like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate

Sweet or salty snacks? If so, what are your favorites? I like both! Chocolate snacks, peanuts, sunflower seeds in shell

Do you like receiving gift cards? Of course

Do you like burned music cds or originals? Most of mine are burned

Do you like cookbooks? If so, are there any in particular you would like? Any... working on my cookbook collection for my new kitchen!

Do you decorate your Christmas tree/house in certain colors? Nope

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It wouldn't matter to me...big present, small present, it's all good!