The Secret Santa Discussion Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A few SS participants have alerted us that they will be out of town around the holidays and would prefer for their package not to arrive while they are gone. If this is also the case with you, please let us know as soon as possible so your SS can plan accordingly.

Thanks!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

A few SS participants have alerted us that they will be out of town around the holidays and would prefer for their package not to arrive while they are gone. If this is also the case with you, please let us know as soon as possible so your SS can plan accordingly.

Thanks!
Or is it just a clever ploy to get their packages early?!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! I haven't been able to go to my dad's house to open up my package, and in the other thread "Look What I Received From My SS" I asked you all to look for my SS based on where the package is from. But don't worry, SS. I think I'm on to you!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

All the better to get them on the Dark Side.
Are you sure the messages weren't sent from Jan in an attempt to lure everyone onto the dark side?

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

Ha! I haven't been able to go to my dad's house to open up my package, and in the other thread "Look What I Received From My SS" I asked you all to look for my SS based on where the package is from. But don't worry, SS. I think I'm on to you!
I am almost positive that my SS will be able to figure me out based on what I send. But I have the purrect gifts.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I`m going to burst soon!
I can`t say why but I have photographic evidence that I can`t share either

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Oh, I`m going to burst soon!
I can`t say why but I have photographic evidence that I can`t share either
now if that isn't a cryptic message I don't know what is

I need to get my act together wihth my SS package, I have to gather what I have and get a couple more things and get it in the mail! it has a long distance to travel

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

now if that isn't a cryptic message I don't know what is

I need to get my act together wihth my SS package, I have to gather what I have and get a couple more things and get it in the mail! it has a long distance to travel
It's not that far to Florida!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Are you sure the messages weren't sent from Jan in an attempt to lure everyone onto the dark side?

*sound of innocent whistling*

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've really got to get busy and start wrapping my stuff! I've finished shopping and "making" stuff so there is no excuse. I still have plenty of time to get it to _______ though
I just need to get it all together and wrapped so I know how big of a box I'll need.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a few home made things to put together then it's ready to mail. Now the only question is hw long do I make my recipient wait?! Mwahahaha

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ahhhh you guys are driving me crazy!! This is my first SS, I hope I'm doing a good job!! I love what I've bought and I know I'd love to get it!! But..... still it sounds like everyone is doing such an amazing job

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You'll be fine! The most important thing is to have fun, and you seem to be doing that, so it's all good!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm waiting for one more thing to come in the mail. Then I need to find a box for shipping. Then make sure I don't ship a cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm waiting for one more thing to come in the mail. Then I need to find a box for shipping. Then make sure I don't ship a cat.
I've always had a soft spot for Lucy.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

I've always had a soft spot for Lucy.
Hubby just got a new sleeping bag and Lucy has just laid claim to that box. She was climbing in just as he was pulling out the bag.