The Official Thread Killer is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, someone can still win, but then again you did get this thread started up again, you could have won

Anyways I think he wants to be the only loser so he can feel special

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually I dont really want to kill my own thread killer thread. That would be ironic, and not fun. lol..

Gail almost won though...This was on page 2 of the lounge yesterday. And I left it alone. lol...I am just kinda interested in who really is going to win anyhow.

But with the way things are now...Were all going to lose.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must admit I can not understand not likeing Chinese (good chinese as opposed to overly fried items with sweet gooey sauce).

My takeout was nummy tonight - spring roll and beef with mushrooms

the duck remains in the fridge

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HA! Wyyyaaannnnnn I changed where I live to a half something....now you're not the only one!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

HA! Wyyyaaannnnnn I changed where I live to a half something....now you're not the only one!!
Great, Sarah's copying me.
Now it's not cool anymore.

As a final note, this wasn't intended as a game thread and keeps veering off topic, so I will be closing this thread at a random time during this evening. Let the thread killing come naturally people.
It's March 1st, so it's time to close it anyway and figure out who the next Thread Killer of the Monthâ„¢ will be.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the last one too!
But it is time for a new THread killer award. Wyan are you working on that or who is in charge of deciding and counting who wins? I don't think I did as well this months as I did the last time around! *Must kill more threads*

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this yesterday on page two and didn't post!!! I've hogged the spotlight long enough!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well sad news has come upon this thread. But that's ok.

If nobody else is going to do the monthly thread killer...I will. No problem...And if that's ok with Mr. Wyan. Let me know if I should tally that all up or not sometime today, and I'll have it finished by tonight. heh...

It was fun.
bye bye thread killer thread! You will be sadly missed

Status
Not open for further replies.