The Official Secret Santa Gift Thread 2010

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this thread! I think I will HAVE to join in next year, so fun!!!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welllllllllll guess who got a visit from the big brown truck today!!

ME!! Since Amanda already ratted herself out I can say for sure that RubSluts'Mommy is my SS and holy potatoes did she spoil us rotten. Currently 3 out of 4 kitties are in a nipped out coma 1 is still playing till she passes out, franklin is being extra playful cuz he wants me to throw his new toy down the hallway for him. I'm soon going into a chocolate coma hehe. Thank you thank you thank you thank you Amanda you made my day week and very possibly my year! I have tons of pics to share but my photobucket is being obnoxious so I may have to post them tomorrow am. I got some goooooood ones of the munsters going crazy and franklin begging for cookies hehe.

Here's what all Amanda sent our way...
2 packs of Dentley chewies for Franklin
A pack of dog cookies from a bakery (they smell so good I wanna eat one lol)
A rubber bone for Franklin (he's barking at me to throw it haha)
Tons of catnip toys for my nip fiends. (Gigi stole the refillable mouse and won't share and Ramsie took the blue puffy fish and ran under the tree haha)
A 4pack of fluffy balls that have already been taken under the kitty cave/tree for playtime
A 101 ways to use your first sewing machine book
Bend the rules with fabric book (can't wait to read them I already thumbed thru them and got some ideas)
A monkey poofy for the shower
Apple Cinnamon incense sticks
A stuffed lion from the oregon zoo
A weenie beanie baby (missing from pics cuz Franklin thought it was his and tried to run off to bed with it)
Kitty postits
A fuzzy kitty poster to color
Kitty stickers
4 ornaments, a kitty, reindeer, santa and achristmas tree...ALL will be hidden from the munsters
A tin with more kitty postits inside and a kitty magnet
A silver heart
Peppermint mocha coffee
Godiva chocolates (can't wait to have them I've never had godiva before)
Lindt truffles
A super dooper pocket pooper (I cracked up when I saw that.....its a adorable candy dispensor)
Swiss chocolate coins
Nutella
A jewelry box
And lastly because it was labelled to open last and now I know why......a gorgeous hand made piece of art in memory of fatman. Words can't even describe how touched I was when I opened it even bf was shocked at how sweet it was. Fatman was his buddy.

Pictures will come soon....promise!!

Amanda thank you so much you are awesome and I almost fell over when the ups guy hauled that box outta his truck. From the bottoms of my households toes and paws to the tippy tops of our heads we all say thank you and send you some major huge
!!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Welllllllllll guess who got a visit from the big brown truck today!!

Amanda thank you so much you are awesome and I almost fell over when the ups guy hauled that box outta his truck. From the bottoms of my households toes and paws to the tippy tops of our heads we all say thank you and send you some major huge
!!!
You are very welcome. I have no clue how big the shipping box was, since i let the UPS store do that for me. I didn't want the applique piece of Fatman folded, so I backed it with cardboard and had implicit instructions to not fold. That was all handmade. My hand embroidery work needs more practice, but it's a piece from the heart... we both lost kitties around the same time, so I felt it would be a good tribute to him.

I used to work in a fabric store... so when you said you like to sew... I knew I had it good....

I'm glad you loved everything... and all the furkids liked everything as well...

Amanda

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I opened my gift!!!

I am off to bed now as we were gone all day, but I will post pics tomorrow of everything. Trout and I were spoiled!

I have no idea who my SS is but I think they are overseas

I love all the stuff we got. Should have opened the big box sooner as it has instructions on each gift and we could have opened some sooner!
Woops!

Back tomorrow to add pics!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldyCat

Thank you, Jill, for all the wonderful presents.

I missed one gift in the photo gallery. I hung this on the wall as soon as I opened it, out of reach of little kitty paws. Then I forgot about it when I was taking pictures.
I was thinking after that, hmmmm??? I thought I wrapped that... did I not put it in the box? !!!
So glad all the gnomes made it to you unharmed!

Hey, Mom, why'd you throw the best stuff away?
I'm glad that I wrapped the presents in kitty approved paper!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally after 10 million tries to get photobucket to cooperate I have pictures to show ya's!!!

Please dont mind any mess, crappy pictures and blurryness or brightness...I only have the camara on my phone and sometimes it doesnt cooperate very well. I did manage to get TONS of fuzzy blurry animal butt pictures!! haha

The ginormous box....my poor UPS had a struggle on his hands getting it out of the truck LOL.

Franklin trying to check things out. He kept jumping on the foldy part and slipping off. I laughed at him the whole time till he finally gave up and ran and got Rita to play with.

Ooooooo pressies!!!!

The package that was labeled to be opened last. Good thing it was labelled for last or I would have been happy bawling the whole time I had to drive to get BF from work (of course he interrupted me in the middle of opening everything)

Franklins new brother Weenie. I had to hide it right away because he thinks its his new toy. He actually dug it out of the box and took off running for his bed to bury it and chew on it. Needless to say I hustled right after him yelling NO WEENIE NOOOOOOOO

Oooo Weenie whats that...Is that for the pupper doggy...I think it is...

*Hes in his bed burying and digging his new toy. I have to say that my evil king destroyer dog has already chewed the ends off it but thats a good thing, if he doesnt LOVE something he wont destroy it.*

Everything that was not wrapped. I had to get a pic of it all before the kitties and Franklin stole everything...Even though the munsters are not pictured yet they were stealthy around trying to get ahold of everything they good. Gigi tried to run off with the monkey poofy LOL

Pretty shiney Christmas tree...Bf is going to hang it off the trim in my kitchen window. It makes me feel fancy hehe so its gonna be a year round decoration!

Franklins new cookies. Seriously they smell that gosh darned good I want to eat one....Franklin wont stop bouncing and barking at the treat cabinet because he knows they are in there.

Ramsie playing with her new fuzzy fishy! Gigi was on standby ready to steal it as soon as it got batted her way.

Nom nom nom nom...Catnip mousey...Herc almost fell off the bookshelf going bonkers for it. I had to take it off the bookshelf for safety reason, he ran off to the bed soon after I took it away.

Nom nom nom getting all nipped out!

*The refillable mouse and catnip filled tube literally made Gigi and Bacon go crazy, the toys were so slobbered up and they were getting so crazy that I took them away to give them a little break and then when I got back from picking up BF I got them out again and showed him how they acted. We got such a hoot out of them playing till I threw the wet mouse at BF and he got grossed out by Gigis massive amounts of drool.

Pretty heart!!!

I seeeeeee nummmyyyysssssssss

Chewies for the evil puppy

Sewing books, a pretty kitty fuzzy coloring kit, incense and a kitty in the corner hiding lol

And this is where I started crying and getting all sappy. Amanda made this in memory of our beloved Fatman. Right now we are going to hang it in the cat room, but once it gets nice out again hes going to get me one of them flag thingers and we are going to place it over Fatmans grave, and plant daisies over top of him...BF wants to be able to say Fatman is 'pushin daisies'.

Look at how adorable the gnome wrapping paper is...

Everything all set up!!!

Again THANK YOU Amanda! You really made my 1st ever SS really special and we LOVE everything.

I gotta go get a cookie now for the dog because hes gonna break my cabinet door if he jumps on it any harder...LOL for such a small dog he makes enough racket to rival a saint bernard!!!!

Uh oh.....gigi just ran under the tree with the nip mouse!!!! I really need to get a doorbell that plays Welcome to the Jungle LOL shes in the tree making her Queen Jungle Butt Noises!

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

And this is where I started crying and getting all sappy. Amanda made this in memory of our beloved Fatman. Right now we are going to hang it in the cat room, but once it gets nice out again hes going to get me one of them flag thingers and we are going to place it over Fatmans grave, and plant daisies over top of him...BF wants to be able to say Fatman is 'pushin daisies'.
Aww, that's very sweet. I teared up a little just reading that.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Brilliant, everyone! I just love that gnome wrapping paper - I never saw anything like that before.
I got two nice BIIIIIGG rolls of it at IKEA a couple years back... I saw that and knew it was SS wrapping paper...

Tyler, did you see all the doggie comments and Llama joke on the wrapping paper?

Amanda

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

I got two nice BIIIIIGG rolls of it at IKEA a couple years back... I saw that and knew it was SS wrapping paper...

Tyler, did you see all the doggie comments and Llama joke on the wrapping paper?

Amanda
Haha yea they were so cute and funny. I was gonna post the llama joke but bf took all the boxes to the burn barrel last night and took the paper with him and I wasn't sure I remembered it right.

We all had so much fun. Franklin trying to steal everything and me watching the kitties go bonkers hands down the best night ever. Ramsie has stolen all the fluffy balls and carries them around the house like she caught the bestest prey ever.....except instead of a mouse its a ball of fluff haha. Even lazy bones Herc has been getting in on the fun of toys.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Haha yea they were so cute and funny. I was gonna post the llama joke but bf took all the boxes to the burn barrel last night and took the paper with him and I wasn't sure I remembered it right.

We all had so much fun. Franklin trying to steal everything and me watching the kitties go bonkers hands down the best night ever. Ramsie has stolen all the fluffy balls and carries them around the house like she caught the bestest prey ever.....except instead of a mouse its a ball of fluff haha. Even lazy bones Herc has been getting in on the fun of toys.
Told'ja it would be worth the wait, didn't I?

The Silver heart is a pillar candle stand, just in case you were wondering what to do with it...

I'm glad everyone is enjoying themselves thoroughly...

ETA: I think the Llama joke I picked was this one:
Q: What do you get if you stand between two llamas?
A: llamanated

Amanda

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to let everyone know I can't open my gifts until my daughter gets back with my camera!!! AAAAGGGG!!!

So sorry - MissMew is my SS, and it looks like a lot of lovely stuff...Smudge opened the doggy toys, and I did get a Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion that was unwrapped. Yum! And Clyde and Smudge are fighting over the box.

BUT....my DD will hopefully be back from Vail on New Year's Day, so I will wrestle the camera from her then!!!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do we have an updated list yet?

I just got confirmation of who was my Santa, so I'm adding myself to the list!

AlleyGirl-katiemae1277
Ms. Freya-mbjerkness
nurseangel-Kailie
CrusierMaiden - capt_Jordi
ruthyb - WELDRWOMN
-aj- - Nurseangel
capt_jordi - Tara & Rob
gemlady - GailC
sillyitiliangrl - CruiserMaiden
calico2222- mrblanche
jennyranson-ruthyb
emrldsky - AlleyGirl
Duchess15-butzie
Cheylink-3catsn1dog
Carolina-laureen227
Cruisermaiden-captjordi
Kailie-msfreya
Miss Mew-emrldsky
katiemae1277-pookie-poo
SillyJilly - kluchetta
GoldyCat - SillyJilly
yayi - jennyranson
laureen227 - calico2222
mrsgreenjeens -Sillyitaliangrl
RubSluts'Mommy - Rianna
mbjerkness-Alison-Joy
Grogs-cheylink
snake_lady-Februa
weldrwomn - russianblue
Tara & Rob - mews2much
StarryEyedTiGeR - [will announce on Christmas!]
Alison Joy - StarryEyedTiGeR
TroutsMom - ????
Pookie-poo - mrsgreenjeens

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I opened my gift!!!

I am off to bed now as we were gone all day, but I will post pics tomorrow of everything. Trout and I were spoiled!

I have no idea who my SS is but I think they are overseas

I love all the stuff we got. Should have opened the big box sooner as it has instructions on each gift and we could have opened some sooner!
Woops!

Back tomorrow to add pics!
did it have no return address on

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Russian Blue

Sorry for the delay but I was out of town and now about to go back out of town in the next few hours!

My SS was Joan (Goldycat). Thanks for all the treats! I took pictures when we opened the gifts but I'll have to post them when I return.

We all had fun. Gigi currently is dragging one of the cats toys around as I type.
Kass, where are you? Aren't you home yet? I'm waiting so (not) patiently for the pictures.