The Official Secret Santa Gift Thread 2010

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo hoo look at all the santee paws go. Everyone better get on the ball posting pics lol. I love seeing them.

Danielle that llama is too flipping adorable, did you really make that cuz its awesome!!

I know TroutsMom's bday was Saturday......did she open?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Danielle that llama is too flipping adorable, did you really make that cuz its awesome!!
I did... and I stuffed him full of nip too!

I'm so glad you liked everything Sally!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The catnip is pure organic, home grown, and Cleo, Maggie and Lola approved! In the spring, when it gets about 1- 1.5 foot tall and bushy, I cut it right back to the roots, and hang the plants on a drying rack. I usually do 2 or 3 cuttings, before I'm totally out of drying space. Then in the fall when it's dry, I strip the leaves off the stems, and use sharp scissors to chop it up really fine. My girls always try to 'help' me stuff the little bags (they usually manage to snag one or two for their own...) It must be stronger than most commercial cat nip, because it kicks my asthma into high gear when I cut/crush it, and makes my eyes water!

The pet care kit contains a pill cutter, a pill gun, a 7 day pill case (with paws on it) and a large, single pill case with a paw on it. I have one that I use for Cleo's CRF meds. It is a Godsend when I'm busy, to remind me to give the pills....or to check to see if I forgot to give them!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

The catnip is pure organic, home grown, and Cleo, Maggie and Lola approved! In the spring, when it gets about 1- 1.5 foot tall and bushy, I cut it right back to the roots, and hang the plants on a drying rack. I usually do 2 or 3 cuttings, before I'm totally out of drying space. Then in the fall when it's dry, I strip the leaves off the stems, and use sharp scissors to chop it up really fine. My girls always try to 'help' me stuff the little bags (they usually manage to snag one or two for their own...) It must be stronger than most commercial cat nip, because it kicks my asthma into high gear when I cut/crush it, and makes my eyes water!

The pet care kit contains a pill cutter, a pill gun, a 7 day pill case (with paws on it) and a large, single pill case with a paw on it. I have one that I use for Cleo's CRF meds. It is a Godsend when I'm busy, to remind me to give the pills....or to check to see if I forgot to give them!
the nip is Deedle, Pandy, Chaos, Atlas and who ever ripped open one of the satchets and spread it all over the kitchen last night approved too

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a package today. I was determined to stay on the lightside. Lucky had other ideas. Pictures will be posted soon. Now to do some stalking.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Sorry it's taken me so long to get back with the pictures. I spent most of Sunday afternoon and a good part of the day yesterday trying to take care of car problems. I did manage to get in a little Christmas shopping while the car was in the garage, but that wasn't exactly how I had planned to spend my time.

Anyway, here are some pictures.

The girls checking out the return address.

Mom, look at all the stuff

I got the best part---tissue paper!

Well, maybe I'd better check out the rest of the stuff, too.

Here's the card

and the note on the heart box

Any guesses yet on my Secret Santa?
More clues later.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
More pictures.

Hey, Mom, there's toys in here.

I know I can find more catnip in here

Chocolate!

Are you sure there's nothing left?

Oh yeah! This is just my size, and the perfect color for me, too.

Tried to get a picture of all the loot, but the inspector got in the way.

That's better, just a different inspector.

I'll have to get better close-ups, but maybe you can see the two pictures at the top. My SS went to a lot of trouble to find picture of my furkids that I had posted on TCS over the last two years or so, and made them into two great collages. Thank you, SS!

Clues coming up in the next post.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
My SS said the clues to her kitty's name were on some of the packages. Nice little stickers with letters on them. I just had to put them in the right order. So here they are. Her kitty's name is *drum roll*
St-t-rike! (With a stutter)

Wait, that can't be right. How about---

My SS is SillyJilly
Thank you, Jill!

I did find time to open two more presents yesterday and today. A beautiful miniature glass vase, which is now residing in my glass-fronted china cabinet with doors that the kitties can't open. And a cute little Care Bear jigsaw puzzle. I'll get more pictures later, but it may be another day or two before I can get them posted.

I did see an earlier thread where Jill threatened---er, promised--to send her Santee some gnomes, and maybe llamas, but I haven't found any of those yet.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Went to the post office and got the parcel from my dearest Secret Santa. But of course her anonymity lasted seconds after reading the return address.

Thank you so very much Jenny (jennyranson)!

The quite large box was opened at the post office (will post pictures later) but the pressies are still wrapped. When I got home and placed the parcel on the table, my kitties decided it made a wonderful bed, so I can't even take a peek of what is inside.
Will gently coax them off later so I can take pictures (and open the gifts)

Again, thank you Jenny! Have a blessed, joyous and wonderful Christmas and may 2011 bring you more fortune and happiness.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!! Great job, Jill!

On my side of the country, I'm waiting for my gift to be delivered...it's been out for delivery for 12 hours now!!! REALLY???????!!!!!