The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I ordered the gift a few days ago, but it's saying it could take up to two weeks for it to be delivered! Someone in the UK is going to have to wait a while! My apologies

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantastic gifts everyone!
It's great to see how everyone shopped for their SSs!!

Originally Posted by esrgirl

I ordered the gift a few days ago, but it's saying it could take up to two weeks for it to be delivered! Someone in the UK is going to have to wait a while! My apologies
Ooooh, is it me?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps it's Jessy? Did Jessy get a SS present yet?

I have that Bad Cats book and every time I read it I howl with laughter and cry. Funny pictures of cats are just, well FUNNY!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Anakat,
I finished opening the presents that Sam had started on yesterday, he just would not leave them alone. And I didn't want to be responsible for you being
(wow, it's a tough SS crowd here, isn't it?)
I love all the presents and I really appreciate hand-made gifts since I do lots of fiber activities. The scarf is beautiful, I don't think my picture does it justice. The note cards are lovely, the x-stitch teapot magnet adorable, the Madeline bookmark is so cute, the tee shirt and key chain are so British (yeah!), the Cat of Glory in his box, and the Fin Carre dark chocolate and a cross stitch kit for me are fabulous. I cannot thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into my gifts.
Oh, I didn't mention the Christmas card, it is cross stitched too, what a nice touch.

Sam says
to you! Pru and Clio haven't discovered theirs yet.
Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you!
~Rhonda

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Wow!! Another fabulous Secret Santa package! Ann, you put so much thought and personal touches in that.
What a great bunch of gifts for Jean!
Exactly what you said Heidi!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Crystal - it looks like you received some fantastic gifts!

Rhonda, I love the scarf that Anne made, and the Cat of Glory is just too cute!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

These presents are great...it's making me wonder if I did ok or not!!!
I feel the same way, but I'm sure our SS will like their gifts just fine. It's the anticipation of getting something that is the most exciting part *smile*
It's my first time doing this SS thing and I'm a little nervous too. But it will all be good.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So much work and thought have been going into these gifts.
And I don't know why we keep bugging the recipients to open the gifts since our cats seem to want to open them first.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crystal211

Thanks so much for my WONDERFUL gifts!! I opened it today when I got it - I wanted to wait until Christmas but I'm moving in a few weeks and I'm trying to organize everything. It'd be just my luck that box would get lost or something, lol.

She got me: a cute pair of toe socks with kitties on them, an awesome "ugly cats" book I've wanted forever, two really neat looking wooden kitty figures (I'm thinking about putting them in my new kitchen), a kitty frame, and a fleece blanket (a great gift - I've been telling Erik how much I want one every time we go to Target/Wal-Mart, but it's a "want"...not a "need"...lol)

Here's a picture of all the gifts minus the fleece blanket (it's a pretty deep blue):

My kitties got: a box of AWESOME toys they just love, and a container of kitty treats (Pounce moist treats are one of their favorites - great pick!)

Thanks so much again!! I was worried I overbought for my SS, but I got her about the same amount of gifts so no worries anymore. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and that you get a gift just as wonderful as yours to me.
Wow, those are some great great gifts!!! I almost bought those same kittys for my SS!! They are too cute!

Originally Posted by jean-ji

Anakat,
I finished opening the presents that Sam had started on yesterday, he just would not leave them alone. And I didn't want to be responsible for you being (wow, it's a tough SS crowd here, isn't it?)
I love all the presents and I really appreciate hand-made gifts since I do lots of fiber activities. The scarf is beautiful, I don't think my picture does it justice. The note cards are lovely, the x-stitch teapot magnet adorable, the Madeline bookmark is so cute, the tee shirt and key chain are so British (yeah!), the Cat of Glory in his box, and the Fin Carre dark chocolate and a cross stitch kit for me are fabulous. I cannot thank you enough for all the time and effort you put into my gifts.
Oh, I didn't mention the Christmas card, it is cross stitched too, what a nice touch.
Sam says to you! Pru and Clio haven't discovered theirs yet.
Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you!
~Rhonda
I really like all of the hand-made gifts!!! Those are really cute!!
All the SS's did an awesome job on the gifts!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pombina

Me too! I really hope I got the right gifts for my SS
Me too!! But they did give us hints, so I'm sure we will be alright...PLUS we all have different tastes...I think anything people get, they will be happy and grateful..
...I hope

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

I feel the same way, but I'm sure our SS will like their gifts just fine. It's the anticipation of getting something that is the most exciting part *smile*
It's my first time doing this SS thing and I'm a little nervous too. But it will all be good.
This is my first time too.....I"m a bit nervous as well....but here goes nothing! Off to the post office!
(If I can just get my darn cats out of the box long enough to tape it up.
)

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Alright, I opened the box!
My SS ROCKED!
I have a ton of pictures, but I will post the jist of it all shortly. Is it ok to post pictures with the cats involved in the undertaking... or takeover I should say? Just wanted to check. Now... if I could ONLY figure out who you are!!!! Thank you so much. You hit every nail on the head, and everybody has presents. It was so great. I'll post pictures, like I said shortly, but I am going to try and figure out who you are

Ok, I'm editing, because I THINK I found you out. So, I'm calling out chichismom. Question is, am I right?