The Official "I received my SS gift" Thread

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, I MUST thank Jean(felineorc) for the wonderful gifts! Thank you so much, Jean! Oscar adores his new toy as well! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

By the way, I MUST thank Jean(felineorc) for the wonderful gifts! Thank you so much, Jean! Oscar adores his new toy as well! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts
Dang! I knew who it was and wanted to taunt you, LOL! Jean also makes beautiful cards...

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, you dark side people. I opened my gifts. Well, it's a good thing, cause I can use some of the things to get ready for Christmas! Here goes:
These are homemade note cards - Christmas cards I should say - cards and envelopes that go in the red box, and the little box that the nut brittle was in, and the round thing is a beautiful food dish that I didn't get very good perspective on.

These are a little snowman box, and tons of little homemade gift tags. Some are made like teacups, some have kitties on them - and peacock feathers, and there are two that say "Thought you'd like a little pickup."
and it's a pickup LOL

Then there are some kitty greenies, a new book, (score!), notecards with a cat on them that looks JUST like Tigger, several humorous Maine postcards, LOL, and a pack of 50 Sudoku puzzles.

Wow - all I can say is that she really did a lot of hard work. I'm just amazed at the creativity. But it's so beautiful I don't know if I can use it!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What fab prezzies you both got!! Great job to the Secret Santas!!!!!

Boy, I'm really starting to get tempted to turn to the Dark Side when my package gets here.
No...NO Must....stay...strong...in....the...Force....
Gotta wait to open! (I think...)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What fab prezzies you both got!! Great job to the Secret Santas!!!!!

Boy, I'm really starting to get tempted to turn to the Dark Side when my package gets here.
I know what you mean, Heidi! The pressure... the temptation... stay strong... keep your resolve... (yeah, right!)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful gifts everyone.........and for those of you who say your going to wait, yeah right!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And last but not least TIM TAMS! TWO BOXES NO LESS! Original and Caramel....I cannot WAIT to bust into those
When you said your SS was from Australia I KNEW there had to be Tim Tams! You will loooooooooove them!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

OK, you dark side people. I opened my gifts. Well, it's a good thing, cause I can use some of the things to get ready for Christmas! Wow - all I can say is that she really did a lot of hard work. I'm just amazed at the creativity. But it's so beautiful I don't know if I can use it!
SHe is creative!

You cannot resist the Dark Side.... Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!

Wow, great gifts Santas!
Next?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

A Pied Butcherbird

Oscar got a toy that is 3 balls together with a bell on the end that I was NOT allowed to take a picture of after opened
Already on cat tree

Oscar and his new toy

And last but not least TIM TAMS! TWO BOXES NO LESS! Original and Caramel....I cannot WAIT to bust into those
Those are soo soo soo yummy. I liked the original best! You have to look it up online on how to eat them PROPERLY!!!
You got some very very cool gifts!! Good Job SS!!!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

OK, you dark side people. I opened my gifts. Well, it's a good thing, cause I can use some of the things to get ready for Christmas! Here goes:
These are homemade note cards - Christmas cards I should say - cards and envelopes that go in the red box, and the little box that the nut brittle was in, and the round thing is a beautiful food dish that I didn't get very good perspective on.

These are a little snowman box, and tons of little homemade gift tags. Some are made like teacups, some have kitties on them - and peacock feathers, and there are two that say "Thought you'd like a little pickup."
and it's a pickup LOL

Then there are some kitty greenies, a new book, (score!), notecards with a cat on them that looks JUST like Tigger, several humorous Maine postcards, LOL, and a pack of 50 Sudoku puzzles.

Wow - all I can say is that she really did a lot of hard work. I'm just amazed at the creativity. But it's so beautiful I don't know if I can use it!
Wow!!! Those are darling! I love it all!
Great job on the gift!

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

I'm sending mine on Saturday, so SillyJilly be looking for it!!
Oh I will!!!

My Secret Santa is going to have to wait a little bit, as I have a LOT of baking to do before I can send it. Probably won't be sent until after December 1st...probably.
I guess I can wait since the baking will take longer!!! But only this once!!

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

For those sending internationally (just to add to my problems) seemingly it is against international customs laws to wrap the pressies individually inside - the gifts I sent my sister were returned to me by customs with a polite note saying that i was to send them unwrapped so customs can 'see' whats in it (because they can't rip the gift wrap as well as the box and brown paper wrapping that) and now I have to pay again to resend it!
I sent to Australia last year and wrapped.... wait, did I? I can't remeber now, but I did send this year wrapped!! (opps!) May be a SS or not!!! Hmm.. not telling!

Originally Posted by Bella713

My husband sent my gifts out to my SS today, or did he really
If he did I should get it soon!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
By the way, I tried my Tim Tams today and LOVED them:ymmuy:My friend tried them as well and said they are the best things she ever had!!!!

Thanks again, Jean!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just went through this whole thread and I can't wait for everyone to get their SS presents!

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok, my present came this morning
sometime while I was asleep, but no opening
. I feel guilty opening it until I send mine, but with Thanksgiving I haven't had time to finish shopping and getting everything together with having to work
I still have ... some time, right?

Welcome to the world of procrastination, where I am the Queen.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

Ok, my present came this morning
sometime while I was asleep, but no opening
. I feel guilty opening it until I send mine, but with Thanksgiving I haven't had time to finish shopping and getting everything together with having to work
I still have ... some time, right?

Welcome to the world of procrastination, where I am the Queen.
OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!!!!!