The official "I received my Secret Santa gift" thread - 2007

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

How cool is it that the German chocolates have cats on the box?
Great gifts!
That particular chocolate is only sold around christmas time, at least around here in the german bakery. Katzenzungen stands for cat tongue so naturally there are always kitties on it.
It's one of my mom's favorites.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh thank goodness you got your gifts, Nikki!!! Courtney has been so worries!! She really spoiled you!

Awesome gifts, Kelli Jo!! Those catnip triangles look like they are very appreciated

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU SO MUCH KATIE MAE!!

I got my package today!!!!!!
Sorry I didn't get a chance to respond earlier.
It's been a BUSY day!

I got Grateful Dead socks and a keychain that are AWESOME!
LOVE THEM!!

I don't know what these chocolate treats are but I got 3 tins of them and they are scrumptious!

The catnip bag has Lily in a catatonic state! She did this once before when I brought home a catnip cigar.
She LOVES it!
Plus all the treats! Even treats for the puppies! They fought over.
The poms are great and are all over the house.

The calico ornament is gorgeous!
The "hope" ornament is very cute.

I know I'm forgetting something.
I will try to post pictures

Everything is so awesome!
WHAT A GREAT YEAR FOR SECRET SANTA!!!!!!

Thank you soooooo much!
I love everything and so do my critters!!!

THANKS!!
Patty

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I figured it out!

Thank you Cairo(Sam)!

The gifts were awsome. Monkey LOVES Da Bird. She begs for it now. The mice have already been lost under the couch. I love the cocoa I have drank almost all of it already. The shirt is so cute, I can't wait to wear it. Thank you for pointing out that the cookies have nuts. DH said he didn't mind. ITs just more for me.

Thank you again, we loved them.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I figured it out!

Thank you Cairo(Sam)!

The gifts were awsome. Monkey LOVES Da Bird. She begs for it now. The mice have already been lost under the couch. I love the cocoa I have drank almost all of it already. The shirt is so cute, I can't wait to wear it. Thank you for pointing out that the cookies have nuts. DH said he didn't mind. ITs just more for me.

Yay! That's the only one I figured out so far, LOL!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is 6:30pm Christmas Night over here in Australia and I have just said goodbye to the family - they all came over for Christmas Lunch - we believe in a loooong lunch. Well it was interrupted by all the presents we had to open.
I managed not to give in to the dark side and opened my SS presents today.
Still can't post piccies but here is a list of all the lovely things the kitties and I got from Rapunzel47. I have already thanked her when the parcel arrived but I would like to say thanks again now that I have opened them.
The kitties got heaps of toys which they love - there is catnip in most of them Plus they got a packet of Salmon treats and other treats too. Waiting until tomorrow to try the treats - they are too full of other Christmas goodies at the moment
AND I got - a pair of fluffy black socks - my favourite colour
- a beautiful coffee mug for my collection
- a packet of biscuits that are delicious
- a cute cat soft toy
- a some lovely chocolates that are almost too beautiful to eat - that is only almost. I have already eaten 2 of them.

Thanks again you wonderful SS I love everything and the kitties say - meow to you too.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Doo dee doo. We checked in on the local store and the owner said it can take up to 4 months to get there!!!

*sneaks into everyones boxes*

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas everyone! I am online again (at my brother's in the UK). My phone is still not working, despite three attempts by France Telecom to find the fault in the cables. I have spent two hours this morning going through this thread and it is wonderful to see what everyone has done. As of leaving France yesterday morning my SS package had not arrived, but I have been assured it is on its way and it will be something to look forward to when I return. I have people (family of a friend) staying in my house over Christmas, so they will take in anything that arrives, as well as feeding all the animals for me.

Have a wonderful time, everybody!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by felineorc

- a some lovely chocolates that are almost too beautiful to eat - that is only almost. I have already eaten 2 of them.
Oooh, if they are these truffles and there are some rolled in cocoa - snort the cocoa.

Yay!! It's Christmas and more presents being opened!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jan, you're bad!

Jean, I'm so glad you and the kitties are enjoying your stuff. Merry Christmas!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oooh, if they are these truffles and there are some rolled in cocoa - snort the cocoa.
nothing like chocolate straight to the brain!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did it! I made it until Christmas without opening my SS gifts! Now I think I'm going to see if I can make it until New Years Day!

Just kidding! I got a ton of great stuff, and will post pictures later (I'm at work right now
)!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

You are so welcome, Nikki! You were so fun to shop for!
Thankyou soo much again...we really just love everything and appreciate all of the effort you put into it!

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Great gifts!
You must be thrilled that finally arrived!
I was soo thrilled to find that package on my doorstep yesterday after i got home from work! It really made my day!
And my goodness- she went above and beyond too - you can tell how much thought/time was put into it- that made it sooo special! I got lots of pictures- i'm just waiting for Colin to see if he can install the program off his camera and onto my pc so i can share! If not, i will go to the photo shop later on next week and have them put on a disk!

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

oh thank goodness you got your gifts, Nikki!!! Courtney has been so worries!! She really spoiled you!
Aww i know! I am sooo greatful!
She really spoiled us rotten!

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I figured it out!

Thank you Cairo(Sam)!

I'm so glad you enjoyed them, especially Da Bird! That toy provides hours of entertainment here.

cairo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just got home and finally ransacked my SS presents. It will take me a few to guess who it is, but whomever it was put so much thought into it. First of all Paris LOVES the mouse on the string. She hasn't stopped playing with it, and is dragging it everywhere.

Everything was sooo wonderful. I'll post pictures and the rest of the items on Thursday (heading right back out in a few). Thank you so much. I'm going to find out who it was. The shot glass was one big clue.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alright, here are the pictures of the gifts I received from Karen (Abbysmom)! We'll start out with our host for this gift opening. I'm proud to introduce...Brett Favre! In an evening gown!
Karen's one twisted sister y'all!

Sabina thinks Brett is tasty!

There was an adorable pawprint stocking stuffed with goodies for the girls!

Brett says that gift is a TOUCHDOWN!

Then there were yummy jams and peanut butter...TOUCHDOWN!

A ton of Yankee Candle votives, and a beautiful glass snowman burner...TOUCHDOWN!

I almost fell over when I opened my favorite scent of B&B soap...that they stopped making a few years ago! TOUCHDOWN!

JinJin & Sabina enjoying their new pressies!

And as Brett walks off into the sunset, he's got one thing to say...

The Packers are going to kick the Patriot's butts in the Superbowl!

What? It's true, right?

Karen, you are a wonderful Secret Santa, and friend...thank you from the bottom of my heart!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Touchdown alright!

I guess it's better than a gnome, right?
Great presents!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO!!!!!!!!!
I'm crying its so funny--but which is funnier? Brett in a ball gown or the fact that he is in every pic of your gifts??

Great gift!!!!