The official "I received my Secret Santa gift" thread - 2007

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Attention, please!!

I am going to guess again at my SS, since my first thought was wrong!!!

Is it........

OllyExtra05???

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
As I just posted in the other thread....

ding ding ding! We have a winner!

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"I would like to accept this award on behalf of MoochNNoodles"....

That was tough!! I was about to give up and hope she would "out" herself.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You can add me to the Recieved list. I got it on Friday, I just have not had time to post yet.
I loved it. I got a Tshirt with a picture of a kitty holding a dreidel that says
"I can has a little dreidel" under it. Is so cute. She also sent a variety of cocao some choclate chip cookies that came in a candle tin. The tin is beutiful when its lit up. For Karma she sent 2 mice a black one and a grey one, which were a big hit untill I opened Da Bird. She has gon nuts for it. She tries to get into the closet where we store it just to play. I think its her new favorite toy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now I just have to figure out who you are. The card said your home country is Denmark, you now live in Virginia, the clues at the bottom are a picture of the Eiffel Tower + a pyramid in Egypt + Moscow + plus the word Sam. I have been having a tough time with this one. I need HELP. I can't figure it out. I am no good at this type of thing.

Oh my camera is on the fritz, DH is working on it and I will post pictures soon.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

You can add me to the Recieved list. I got it on Friday, I just have not had time to post yet.
I loved it. I got a Tshirt with a picture of a kitty holding a dreidel that says
"I can has a little dreidel" under it. Is so cute. She also sent a variety of cocao some choclate chip cookies that came in a candle tin. The tin is beutiful when its lit up. For Karma she sent 2 mice a black one and a grey one, which were a big hit untill I opened Da Bird. She has gon nuts for it. She tries to get into the closet where we store it just to play. I think its her new favorite toy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now I just have to figure out who you are. The card said your home country is Denmark, you now live in Vaginia, the clues at the bottom are a picture of the Eiffel Tower + a pyramid in Egypt + Moscow + plus the word Sam. I have been having a tough time with this one. I need HELP. I can't figure it out. I am no good at this type of thing.

Oh my camera is on the fritz, DH is working on it and I will post pictures soon.
Ooh, ooh! I know! Hint: search on the city the Eiffel Tower is in, and a City in Egypt and the other city. They are the furbabies' names...

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Ooh, ooh! I know! Hint: search on the city the Eiffel Tower is in, and a City in Egypt and the other city. They are the furbabies' names...
I know too! I know too! Sneaky sneaky

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have it on good authority that my SS recipient has received her package! I really hope she likes it. I'm kind of nervous about it because I really struggled this year with picking things out.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! I finally know one, too!!
I remember those kitties in an signatureab/c I thought it was a very clever and beautiful signature. Good luck!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Now I just have to figure out who you are. The card said your home country is Denmark, you now live in Vaginia, the clues at the bottom are a picture of the Eiffel Tower + a pyramid in Egypt + Moscow + plus the word Sam. I have been having a tough time with this one. I need HELP. I can't figure it out. I am no good at this type of thing.

I know who that is! I just can't think of the name right now!
You are going to want to look for those three places in a siggy.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Here! It's Here! It finally came!!!!!!
Aww i'm soo excited!!!
I just got home from work a minute ago and i found my SS package on my doorstep!
Just in time for Christmas!!!
Ya'll can add me to the recieved list as well!

I have not opened it yet- i am going to get Colin's camera ready so i can snap some pictures! As soon as I open it (probably in the next few minutes
) I will post all about it and try to figure out who my awesome SS is!!! I don't have a program on my pc for Colin's camera- so the pictures might be a day or two in comming- but there will definitely be lots of them when i get them posted!!!
Ya! I'm off to open it up!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness my SS ROCKS!!! Thankyou SOOO much!!!!
You must have spent a long time really working on my presents- oh my goodness i am soo greatful! I LOVE them all!!!!
The hints are great too!!!!
I will be sending a pm in a little while as i think i have you figured out!
Aww i just love everything and all of the effort you put into it
Thankyou SOOO much!

Here's a list of the goodies!
(i took pictures of everything as well- when Colin gets some time in the next day or two i will get him to install the camera thing on my pc so i can upload them and share some of the good pictures i got!!!) My SS really went above and beyond- i love everything and am soo excited it got here just in time for Christmas!!

List of everything:

A beautiful little snowman card with my SS's favorite cookie recipe (chocolate chocolate chip!) - i will be trying that one out soon
I love that she put a recipe in there as i adore cooking- so that was really special to me!

A deliscious soap and lotion set that smells like cranberry vanilla- omg it smells amazing!!! I love the little container it came in too! It will go great in our bathroom!

Two yummy Pumpkin Pie scented tea light candles (my favorite scent!!!) thankyou SS!

An adorable little coffee mug that says "Cafe Latte" in bold black letters with different font styles- i love it!

A Lindt "santa sleigh" - omg- it's Lindt chocolate- need i say more!
I have already eaten Santa clause...may he RIP in my belly

Two packs of sparkly kitty balls with bells in them (two red and two green- perfect for Christmas!) Kojak has already claimed these!

A big krinkly ball- Jasmine LOVES it!!! She took it away from me the minute i opened it up -so it is officially hers lol. She is now running around the house with it in her mouth meowing at the top of her lungs and "tap dancing" with it lol.

CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine- she let a note that said "my personal favorite" - omg she is a lot like me because that is my favorite lip gloss too!
I have already opened it up and used some!

A really soft comy throw- it's a pretty brown color- so it goes perfect with the earth tones/colors in our house!!! I LOVE it! It will get lots of good use!

Two pairs of fluffy socks- my absolute favorite kind!!!!! I will be wearing those soon!!

A book called "Your cat's just not that into you" (you know- a spin off of the "he's just not that into you" dating book"
Oh man i had the best laugh when i read the title! My SS left a note on it that said "this book cracked me up! My grumpily named kitty reminded me of these stories!" - i can't wait to read it!

And last but certainly not least -and adorable little plush doggy holding a $15 Petsmart gift card for Isabella, Velvet, Jasmine, Kojak, Fosters, and Whiskey!!!!
I will definitely be going there soon to get them some presents from my SS!!!!!

Thankyou SOOOOOO much SS!!! WE love EVERYTHING!!!
I really appreciate all the hard work you put into my present- it really put a smile on my face! I am off to send you a pm- i believe i know who you are with those great hints you included!! Thankyou again! I love everything

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The pm confirmed it- my wonderful SS was Courtney (Oscarsmommy!) Thankyou Courtney! We love everything

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I resisted the call of the dark side....until early this evening! Christmas presents have traditionally been opened on Christmas Eve in my family. I'm on call tomorrow...so it's early Christmas Eve!

The girls checking out the box!

Yes, the box is as interesting as the gifts! Just ask Maggie!

Lola investigating the wrapped haul!

Oh yeah! Catnip!!!

Such nice and thoughtful gifts!

Christmas just isn't Christmas, without the wrapping paper to play with!

My Secret Santa is Gail C! Thank you Gail, for such wonderful Secret Santa gifts. The girls obviously love the catnip triangles. They're tearing around the house now...totally high! I also got some kitty wipes (very handy indeed!) I love the kitty notebook...it will fit perfectly into my purse! I love the Polish handblown glass kitty ornament and the pewter 'Purr' ornament. I plan to enjoy the Hazelnut coffee in the morning...yummmm! I absolutely love the kitty lover book mark! I got 3 books for Christmas from friends at work, so it will be put into service immediately! I can't wait to try the German milk chocolates! They look so yummy!

Thank you Gail, for making my first Secret Santa on TCS absolutely perfect!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
How cool is it that the German chocolates have cats on the box?
Great gifts!