The Mega Pawsitive Fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, @ghaddox, I love being on this site, I've learned so much from others! I'm glad you are here, too! :hellosmiley:

@Kimshay , Misty is a beautiful cat :hearthrob:, the television has certainly got her attention. I am always delighted when I see the cats on this site that love television and are gazing at the screen because I never had a cat that did that. It gives me a little chuckle. :)

@ileen , I love all the scratch marks from Luciano. Call me strange, but I consider it cat artwork. Somehow, it makes me smile. :bluepaw:

Shane Kent

Crazy Cat Gentleman
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent the morning at work setting up a new laptop for a co-worker. Easy day with install, update, install, update...

I miss having Rusty at work but have to admit it was hard to get work done with him on my desk :)

Not to mention he would take my seat when I got up.

I think he misses being here a little bit but I am sure he enjoys sleeping on the couch waiting for me to get home.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alicia88 Alicia88 -- you and me both. We NEED these protectors. It's a very scary world in the bathtub. :yeah::sweat:
L loumac -- agree 100% and always pray for this too. Working every day for cats. Born and raised with cats, and know that they are very, very special beings. The ancient Egyptians at one time recognized this and protected the cat. We need to as well! Because...CATS. :goldstar:
Bast.gif

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
ANOTHER REMINDER!!!!! POSTS MUST BE AT LEAST 15 WORDS LONG!!!!!!!!!

I can see that jcat has been busy deleting posts that are too short. It's taking money away from the cats. :( Please make sure your post is over 15 words or it does't count. :(

@PushPurrCatPaws The new toy looks like a Fred to me. :agree:

I went for my yearly eye doctor appt today and apparently if I actually were to wear the glasses I already have more often, I can see. ;)

I think my Christmas shopping is done and wrapped and the bulk of the Christmas grocery shopping is done.

AmyTheKittyMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve been messing around with some more sculpting. My sister wanted a necklace with a cat sitting on a crescent moon for Christmas, so I did my best. I tried a simple, rounded style. I have a lot to learn about sculpting, but I really enjoy it. I think for my first try it turned out pretty okay.
2986A9F0-28D2-4E6D-BF18-D71017BFAB7E.jpeg

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
[@ileen , I love all the scratch marks from Luciano. Call me strange, but I consider it cat artwork. Somehow, it makes me smile. :bluepaw:[/QUOTE]

It is cat artwork. Here is the proof!

art-cat-animal-art-private_view-contemporary_artwork-rron1942_low.jpg

I've been having a lovely day today getting ready for Christmas. This is when I really try to figure out what my loved ones want most in the world but only seem to find the things that I want instead. Who knew that I really needed an innovative new cleaning tool for my cell phone and camera? Honestly, I don't know how I've lived without it all this time. :yess:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
margd margd -- PURRformance art. Definitely. My Rani angel was one of the greats, especially when it came to toilet tissue.

Alicia88 Alicia88 -- yeah, that would be THE indicator. I've spent time with a couple of guys who professed to that. Needless to say, the time spent was NOT long and they did NOT live under the same roof as me.

A dear friend of mined used to say, "Cats are love made visible". She was right, of course.
x-catspell.gif

NewYork1303

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alicia88 Alicia88 Best wishes for the upcoming weeks, a quick labor & delivery and a happy healthy bouncing baby boy!
NewYork1303 NewYork1303 how did your interview go on Friday?
We spent the weekend in NYC, my daughter auditioned for America's Got Talent. Lots of fun!
And today is Hershey Kisses 8th birthday! Here's him helping me put up the tree.View attachment 210639
@donnae It went well. They are checking references and background stuff. They are super busy during this time of the year so hopefully they'll be able to get all that done by the end of the week.

Got to spend today snuggling my cats since I worked from home. I will miss that if I take the new job, but it will be worth it if it is something I'll enjoy more. Only one more working day for me this week and its a half day. :banana1::banana2::banana1::banana2::banana1::banana2::banana1::banana2::banana1::banana2::banana1::banana2:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The most pawsitive part of my day was taking Carleton to the vet for his annual check-up and rabies vaccine. Although he made the vet and vet tech earn their keep when it came to trimming his nails he passed his physical with flying colors -way to go Carleton! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.