"The Masters' Chronicles"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
"I have claimed this slave as mine." Master Charlie said from my lap.

"This slave is mine.!" Velcro Kitty told him from the recently vacated spot of DW, while curling up on the still warm cushion of the couch.

"My slave sleeps, so I came up to drink before I curl up on his chest." Master Shadow Ram said from the watering station down the hall, where he had cajoled DW to give him a drink.

We all come to your beck and call DW told them as she walked back from the watering station.

"As you should!" All out masters said at the same time. We are your masters and you should worship us as Bast was many years ago."

You can't seem to forget that can you.

"You need daily reminders." Master Charlie told me.

Yes, master. I seem to forgot alot of late

"You're old" they all reminded me

sigh

"Don't feel bad. I catch my brother unawares like I used to." Master Laptop told me (referring to the tail biting attempt not 10 minutes ago and where he had to flee down the hall with his brother in hot pursuit

"Ignore those two, slave. Pay more attention to me and I'll provide a warm lap for you when it's cold and dark outside.

Yes, master. Even in the hot summer?

"Don't bother me with facts." Master Charlie told me. "Just do as I say and I'll not hurt you."

Yes, master.

I ruined all by getting up and getting ready for work.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
How are the masters supposed to contain such insolent slaves?  Going to work is no excuse.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I thought I'd interject some more information about masters that we know. My next door neighbor is the slave of two masters, who we will be feeding and caring for during the upcoming spring break. The slaves plan on going back to Kansas to visit a family member who has Downs Syndrome. Bobbie likes the dogs of the family but does not like the masters, thus we care for them when needed.

Master Hobbes is friendly with me and does like some attention that I give. Pushing his up button and giving a chest rub to the front legs only. NO belly rubs permitted, except for very special occasions.

Master Abbey does not like me. I think it's because I smell of all male masters and she only tolerates Master Hobbes, though she loves the two dogs. Choices of masters is rather diverse.

but I digress and must return to the news of the day.

I went into the house to fix a computer problem (I have a key and know all the codes because the family is like my family and we trust all with our lives.) I was observed by Master Abbey through out the fixing of the computer problem, but I was not permitted to give her any attention this time.

"Stay away slave. I'm not in the mood, but I do want to see what you're doing with that thing that takes up my place to get afternoon sunlight"

Yes master. I've talked with your personal slaves and they do not respect your wishes for this window. They have placed window cushions and wider window ledges for you to catch the sun.

"I prefer this window!" Master Abbey snorted

Yes master. I'll try once again to get them to change their mind.

"Try very hard. I may decide to like you more if you succeed in this demand." Master Abbey said with some aloofness

I went downstairs and was going to get the jacket my DW had left the night before, when we were getting instructed on the care and feeding habits that may have changed since last we attended to the resident masters.

"I will not let you have this jacket, silly slave." Master Hobbes informed me from the recumbent position he had assumed on the tabletop and folded jacket.

I could tell he had arranged the jacket position to his satisfaction and was using the portion of jacket that he was not laying upon as a chin rest. He looked rather pleased and enjoyed the working position. He only stopped working long enough to order me to not to disturb his work. Since he was taking a much needed break from his work, I gave him some attention. He stretched out even further and let me know that I was giving him the correct amount of scritch to his chin and cheek.

His eyes rolled up and he started working, so I departed without the jacket. DW understood fully why I returned empty handed and commented that the smell of a foreign master might get her in trouble again.

"Not as much as you think slave." Master Laptop told her from the lap he occupied

"Do slaves really think?" Master Charlie asked of Master Laptop and Master Shadow

We heard laughter before they went back to work and I departed for work.

felton

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have been remiss with posting of the Chronicles, but I admit that the multiple back surgery, physical therapy (pain and torture is what I refer as does DW) and other matters I'll try to mention.

My neighbors have two masters, Hobbes and Abbey, who, as all our masters require, food and drink and attention. The occasional pill or medicine is also administered. DW nor I "normally" would participate in these vital functions, as they live in a different house. (It's a good thing too, or I'd have to hurt you silly slave! Master Charlie muttered to me)

My neighbors went to visit family in the middle of Kansas, somewhere out in the flat-lands where winds pick up small dogs named Toto and young ladies of the Dorothy origin. DW were conscripted to care for and provide the necessary attention Hobbes and Abbey required.

I am allowed with 3 feet of Master Abbey and than she will indicate to me that I will lose body parts, copious amounts of blood and suffer great amounts of pain. It is rare indeed, that I am allowed to give her the attention she desires. I believe that she does not like the odor of 3 male masters she has never met and that "the foreign masters" may wish to force their affections upon her. Not unheard of to those of us who care for masters, but it is a circumstance that we wish to not happen within our personal space, since unwanted, unwished for or some other end result of violence is something we wish to avoid.

Hobbes, being a master of the male persuasion, tolerates me and does his best to "mark" me while he receives attention. I do hear Master Abbey chuckle when this occurs. She knows that something terrible may occur as a result my of ministrations toward his well being. Master Hobbes purrs and informs me that I have done my job in a satisfactory fashion. He also deposits 12 pounds of fur on my clothing.Furr, marking of my body from the head bonks and sitting on my lap leaves his unmistakable mark upon me.

During the feeding process, DW has the honor of depositing a pill for the well being of Hobbes. That's what we tell Master Hobbes.

His reaction, as well as his vocal protestations tell us differently. Inasmuch as we use a pill pusher device, the required amount of time is not as long as our neighbors has to expend. We kindly gave them the pill depositor when they returned. Unending thanks have been heaped upon us, although Master Hobbes has taken to giving me a scowl since I am normally holding and giving attention when DW sneaks up and rams the 6 foot by 6 foot log down his throat. (Believe me when he describes that HUGE thing forced down my throat. I can't breath. I can't swallow. I can do NOTHING but endure the pain and anguish and shame he FORCES me to suffer! Master Charlie orders me to write down within these chronicles so thus it has come to pass that all readers of this edition know of my describes my " crimes, abuse and torture"

I have become an abusive slave and may soon lead a revolt against my masters.

If such were come to pass, I think I would not last long within this realm of existence. Multiple masters would make short work of me.

When we return home, I am cornered by Master Charlie. I have been with other masters and must somehow make amends for my transgressions. I may or may not have a wound but I am subjected to abusive behavior.

My life of a slave has its ups and downs.