The "Look what I received from my Secret Santa" Thread - 2008

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got some more really cool stuff.
I will post pics later. I got a smelly good candle and some white musk perfume and a cat calander mouse pad and a bath set. Ever thing is all so nice. I will have to post pics later. I got it Friday but was lazy in psoting. However the day I got it I went home after work and took a nice hot bath and used my bath stuff.

THank you Thank you Thank YOu. I love every thing

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
mmm I need some kind of hint to who my ss replacement elf is.

I got some cat and dog toys today which I will have to post a picture of as well.

lol I think they got confused though cause they said it was to maxx and peaches and that is my moms cats names. lol My cats are schidders and sadie. Thanks so much though. They are so great.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Krazycatlover

I got some cat and dog toys today which I will have to post a picture of as well.

lol I think they got confused though cause they said it was to maxx and peaches and that is my moms cats names. lol My cats are schidders and sadie. Thanks so much though. They are so great.
You need to put your cats names in your sig or something then I guess.
Regardless, it was wonderful of your replacement elf to send you presents!
I can't wait to see pictures!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

maxx and peaches/ schidders and sadie lol! I am sure they don't care what you call them as long as they are getting treats

I am glad a replacment elf sent you a gift, I almost had to have one send some thing to my SS, because I had a few things come up and every one knew I had to send mine out late I was offered the chance to have a replacment send instead but I didn't feel right doing that and finally got mine mailed out yesterday. I am so glad my recipriant has been so patient, I haven't seen any posts from her/him saying they are "anxiously awaiting" their gift, even tho I know they were. It should be there soon, it didn't have far to go and now that christmas is over the post offices' should be caught up on mailing so hopefully it will only take a couple days!

Originally Posted by cheylink

I still haven't heard anything from my SS.......I am thinking that it may have been lost
Are you waiting to get it or for them to get it? I am sure you have said in previous posts, but I am way behind in this thread

I hope you hear something soon!

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

You need to put your cats names in your sig or something then I guess.
Regardless, it was wonderful of your replacement elf to send you presents!
I can't wait to see pictures!
it was ok. I was just a little confused at first. lol. Im sure they don't care either way.

I do want to put a picture on the bottom of my siggy I just haven't figured it out yet.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received a beautiful throw with a black and white cat jumping up toward a humming bird. It also has a cute little puppy and a butterfly. This is just simply great. The whole scene makes me thing of Popsie playing happily at the RB. Also a drawing pad and oil pastels and a lovely frog figurine. I absolutely love everything. Thank you so much.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

OK, I'll fess up. I looked at your siggie, then through your SS wish list and couldn't find the names of your cats. As I was PMing your mom on what you might like, she mentioned those cat names (in the same sentence as your dog's names). And being in a hurry to get your gift shipped to you, I just wrote those names down on the tags.

I'll admit to being confused, and I'm sorry that I confused you! But I still hope that you (and your critters) liked them.

Yes, I was one of your SS elves.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Are you waiting to get it or for them to get it? I am sure you have said in previous posts, but I am way behind in this thread

I hope you hear something soon!
I'm waiting to receive........I heard from a Santa snoop it was mailed atleast a month ago.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

So were you the one that made those wonderful cat nip pads for my cats?? If not I'd love to know who it was.

They just love them & frankly I'm supprised they are still in one piece. Jordan gets so into trying to get that bird off the blanket, it cracks me up. & Maggie likes to lay under hers after she is done playing.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

My SS sent out my gift last week...I hope it comes on Wednesday for my birthday!
Happy birthday!
I hope your gift comes today so you have it for your birthday since you didn't get it for christmas.
If your SS sent it last week, depends on when they mailed it, and how far it has to go, mabey it will be there for you, today. hopefully it was mailed early last week and not late last week!

I mailed mine out this week
It didn't go out till monday, so dear SS I am hoping it comes to you soon!!!!!!!!! I am sorry you have to wait sooo long for your gift

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

OK, I'll fess up. I looked at your siggie, then through your SS wish list and couldn't find the names of your cats. As I was PMing your mom on what you might like, she mentioned those cat names (in the same sentence as your dog's names). And being in a hurry to get your gift shipped to you, I just wrote those names down on the tags.

I'll admit to being confused, and I'm sorry that I confused you! But I still hope that you (and your critters) liked them.

Its ok. THank you so much though. the animals luv all the stuff. The dogs especially luv the treats you got. The cats of course luv the fishig pole the best.

Sadie decided that she liked the box everything came in. She has been sleeping in it. She is so funny. One day I cought her sleeping in a plastic bag. lol

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

So were you the one that made those wonderful cat nip pads for my cats?? If not I'd love to know who it was.

They just love them & frankly I'm supprised they are still in one piece. Jordan gets so into trying to get that bird off the blanket, it cracks me up. & Maggie likes to lay under hers after she is done playing.
That actually wasn't me, but I sure did admire them when you posted a picture of them.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Its ok. THank you so much though. the animals luv all the stuff. The dogs especially luv the treats you got. The cats of course luv the fishig pole the best.

Sadie decided that she liked the box everything came in. She has been sleeping in it. She is so funny. One day I cought her sleeping in a plastic bag. lol
I'm very glad your kids liked them. I'll admit, I bought my dogs the same type of treats when I bought your and they went nuts for them here.

Post pics?

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I guess that means you better bring all those kitty gifts over Sunday, when you bring Mason. Maxx and Peaches will appreciate the extra gifts!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That actually wasn't me, but I sure did admire them when you posted a picture of them.
Yeah, they are awsome. Every morning I pick them up because they are scattered all of the appartment. They sure are getting well used.