The "Look what I received from my Secret Santa" Thread - 2008

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Oh I definitely trust you! Hey! Now it's like getting secret elf Valentines gifts!
Better late than never, I always say!

You'll probably get your stuff tomorrow.
There was no mail delivery today...

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my gifts today!!!

I am so excited! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am uploading the pictures right now and will post shortly...so until then, I need to figure out who my SS is. I have the person's first name and where they are from...now I just need to find them on here.....

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I click on Insert link or Insert image, I get popups. Do I have to be a member to do this? I have uploaded my pictures to Flickr and I need to capture the link and then put it here. Can someone help me on what to do next? Thanks

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

When I click on Insert link or Insert image, I get popups. Do I have to be a member to do this? I have uploaded my pictures to Flickr and I need to capture the link and then put it here. Can someone help me on what to do next? Thanks
If you use the Insert image button all you have to do is paste the direct URL for the image into the pop up window and it should display your picture.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Those do play up for some people. To get around it, use the same code you would have supplied, but just paste it into your message, preceded by
. That will accomplish the same thing as using those buttons.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Beautiful wrappping!!!!

My wonderful gifts! A Frog body massager that I am going to use right after dinner!!!!
A lavendar bath set and frog mint chocolate truffles!!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Mittens' gifts! A Christmas ornament filled with toys, treats and a wand that has streamers and a bell on the end!

Watson's toys! A tug toy with a ball on the end and gourmet dog treats for Watson!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, no more pics!! Thank you so much SS! I did a search and I am waiting back to hear back to see if I picked the right person.....I'll keep you guys posted

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

WOW Mittens has lost so much weight. He's looking superb!
Watson is as GORGEOUS as ever!
Sam, thank you so much for the compliments. Mittens is now a pretty healthy 14 pounder. Many people would say that's too much weight, but he used to weigh 25!!
It's been a long road with his weight and his health. He is a healthy as he has ever been!!!!!!
It took 2 1/2 years after his surgery to finally have the energy and superb health he has now. I have a wonderful vet and vet staff. I travel an hour just to see them when I have to take Watson or Mittens. Watson is getting old. He is starting to slow down just a bit. My babies send their love to you

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww and much love back to them!

So glad to hear you have a team of vet staff you can trust. My vet clinic is the same and about 25 mins away.
It's definitely worth it to travel to get good service!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Awww and much love back to them!

So glad to hear you have a team of vet staff you can trust. My vet clinic is the same and about 25 mins away.
It's definitely worth it to travel to get good service!
I posted some pics of Mittens in the Fur pictures section. Go check 'em out!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My awesome SS was celestialrags!!! She did an awesome job! I am glad she was still able to be my SS and she should be commended for it
Thank you so much!! Much love

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for everyone that had to wait for their gifts, but on the other hand, its extending Christmas for a few extra weeks. I love to see all the presents!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

I'm so sorry for everyone that had to wait for their gifts, but on the other hand, its extending Christmas for a few extra weeks. I love to see all the presents!!

Like Forest Gump says...."S**t happens"
. Some gifts may take a little longer to reach their destination! To be honest (about to sound really corny), my real gift is TCS and the friends I have made over the years here!