The "Look what I received from my Secret Santa" Thread - 2008

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, guys...I'm just messing with you. I plan to open it tonight when I get home. I may not be able to get pics up until after the rush tomorrow though, lol!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I couldn't resist, I opened my box from my SECRET SANTA. I got two pretty teacup and saucers, some soap, and candles, a notebook with cats on the covers, and the cats got some toy mice and some treats, which they love. I love my gifts. I know who my SS is, but I don't know if I'm supposed to say here? But Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, I loved it all.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

Well, I couldn't resist, I opened my box from my SECRET SANTA. I got two pretty teacup and saucers, some soap, and candles, a notebook with cats on the covers, and the cats got some toy mice and some treats, which they love. I love my gifts. I know who my SS is, but I don't know if I'm supposed to say here? But Thank you, Thank You, Thank you, I loved it all.
hey, where are the
?

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Clixpix is Kelly and AbbysMom is Karen, but they are similar.
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

What does that mean?
I think what she meant to say: They are similar in bad ways, but dissimilar in good ways. Clear as mud?

And don't worry, after a while I just call everyone Karen. And the great part is that no one will know unless you type it out.

Originally Posted by rapunzel47

WOW! A couple of great hauls today!! Tracy and Kellye -- what lovely gifts -- and very touching, too.
Great gifts everyone! Love the personal touch that some are adding to their gift choices.
It's very cool catching up on this thread.

And I'm sure any chocolate received before Christmas won't last long.
I already had to go out to buy more since mine didn't even make it into the package.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

So glad you could join us on the Dark Side.
Yes, we need pics, if possible, and yes, you need to let us know who your SS was.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jana - your gift caused a tantrum.

My soon to be 2 year old nephew (who will be 2 on Christmas Day actually) loved Arnold and threw a tantrum when I wouldn't let him keep it. So I had to run home and get a stuffed pig that is just sitting around. Tantrum averted.
Now he is happy and calls me pig

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

Jana - your gift caused a tantrum.

My soon to be 2 year old nephew (who will be 2 on Christmas Day actually) loved Arnold and threw a tantrum when I wouldn't let him keep it. So I had to run home and get a stuffed pig that is just sitting around. Tantrum averted.
Now he is happy and calls me pig
that is so cute! BTW, I loved Green Acres, but didn't remember Arnold.

KittenKrazy- Don't give in to the pressure! Hold out a little longer!! Make those DARKSIDERS wait!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

KittenKrazy- Don't give in to the pressure! Hold out a little longer!! Make those DARKSIDERS wait!!!!
NO, CINDY!!! DON'T LISTEN TO THE HOLDOUTS!!!! YOU WANT TO OPEN NOW!

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Unfortunatly, I don't have any way of putting pictures on the computer, but I really do thank tierr0 for my gifts.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that is so cute! BTW, I loved Green Acres, but didn't remember Arnold.
Didn't the lyrics to the song bring back any memories?

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittKatt

Didn't the lyrics to the song bring back any memories?

What's sick about it was that I did it from memory.

And btw......I know that some folks got their SS presents in the mail over the last few days and I'm not seeing any new pictures here. Cough em up folks!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

What's sick about it was that I did it from memory.
that's not sick - i could've done it, too.
i also know all the words to the Gilligan's Island theme song - both versions. otoh, i have a REALLY good memory for lyrics in general... no, i'm not sad, really i'm not

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hint for my recipient for SS....I will be mailing out your presents by next Friday, December 5! So, you should have it definitely before December 12.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I have a hint for my recipient for SS....I will be mailing out your presents by next Friday, December 5! So, you should have it definitely before December 12.
Gummy, gummy, goodrops!

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Have pics...must upload........not sure if I can until later.......am utterly exhausted, lol!
You upload them right now!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Shame on you for giving in!!
Lol, I've always been on the dark side! And to be honest, my package arrived on a day that was rather crappy.....so made it a lot better.

As for posting pics, I'm having trouble with photobucket, and I'm exhausted, so am going to give up, go to bed and have another go at it tomorrow morning.

Night y'all!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I received a package!! a few days ago
but things have been busy busy busy around here. My SS was one of the sneaky ones that had Amy send them from her place
and didn't include any hints!! There was some great toys for the kitties, a couple wand toys

some catnip rolls

even a couple toys for my pup!

and some of very favorite candy in the whole world!!

amazingly enough I have not eaten them yet
Thank you SS! I have absolutely no clue who you are!