The June Posting Bonanza Contest!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

you can't add a word?
I suppose I could but it won't matter now that I re-read the rules cuz it's in the other animals forum. I do have a question though... does it matter if some of our posts are on the same topic?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I think I have 2 right now... but what if one's only 149 words? I wasn't even thinking about the contest when I posted it but I though it might work except it's only 149 words.
Just edit and add a word or 2!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I suppose I could but it won't matter now that I re-read the rules cuz it's in the other animals forum. I do have a question though... does it matter if some of our posts are on the same topic?
Nope - I don't think that matters - it just matters that it is a post in an eligible forum with 150 words. It can even be a thread starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep posting however. I find I am enjoying sharing my experience. I haven't spent much time in the other forums unless I have a problem. Even if I don't win, I feel like a winner already because of that!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Nope - I don't think that matters - it just matters that it is a post in an eligible forum with 150 words. It can even be a thread starter
Ya... it's too bad cuz it was a good post on puppy potty training.

I had a great one that I so would have waited to post had I know about this. It's been burried now... maybe I can bump it with another applicable post.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You still have a week to come up with 6 posts! I'm getting excited to see who all enters, and see what the outcome is! I already have my 6 posts, but I'm going to still keep posting!

Good Luck Everyone!

sammymykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Awwww, I don't really know enough about cat care to post threads/replies of 200 words
All I know is, speuter, don't declaw and feed your cats

I'm sure alot of members will do well in this contest though

All I could type is dontdeclawdontdeclawdontdeclaw.
LOL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sorry but the sponsor indeed does not ship to Canada (due to customs issues). If you win, we'll see what we can do though

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i just looked at some of my posts and a couple qualify, i might be able to come up with 6....

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
i know i'm posting in various forums, but i won't be able to keep track, i doubt my infor is actually helpful lol

fiery

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I have about four so far that I'm pretty sure qualify.. I will probably have two more, but we'll see! =D So here's another contestant.. though like everyone else, I'm not sure how great my advice is! I mostly just post what I would do in a situation. Anyway, good luck to everyone! ^_^

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
You can always run a search for all your posts and pick the ones you wish to submit

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Ok, everyone.... one more day left for posting! Then we're going into the submitting phase! It might be a good idea to run through your posts one more time, and see that you have 150 words in them all. Editing posts after submitting them will not be allowed!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck everyone!!! I don't think I had a total of six qualifying posts, hehe.

Hope you all do spectacularly!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Cool! Entries coming in already! I am going to move them to a new thread where all the entries will be and close this one. Thank you everyone and best of luck to all contestants!