The 'Jasmine Louise' Thread 02

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

how can I explain how much I love you?

I can not explain how you make me feel. Your smiles, your laughter, your happiness just make all those bad times disappear. When I am not with you I think of you constantly and typing this now, while your sleeping brings tears to my eyes.

I know I really am a selfish person and I honestly never believed I could love someone as much as I love you. Your my life. My life really is complete now that your here and I never thought that would be possible. I still can not believe that I have a daughter. I still can not believe how lucky I am.

I laugh when you laugh. I smile when you smile. Yet I cry when you cry.

Thankyou Jasmine - your the light in my life that I didnt know I needed. Your a gift and I love you.
Dan...you should print this and frame it.
When sweet Jasmine is an adult...she can look at it and know how much her Mother loved her when she was only 7 months old.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOw....Your daughter is ABSOLTELY ADORABLE!

She is sooo pretty...those eyes are amazing. You should get her into some kind of modeling program. In all of those pictures it looks like she's modeling the clothes she's wearing. Awesome job on the kid making. lol

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely Letter to Baby. You really should save it for Jasmine, Dan. It's something to treasure, even if she doesn't know that yet.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww Dan - your words brought tears to my eyes. That is so beautiful - I know exactly how you feel - later on they will mean so much to Jasmine. She is growing up surrounded by love and you can just tell from her photos how happy and secure she is.

You are a wonderful Mum to you precious little girl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Danielle, I think we need some updated pictures of sweet little Jasmine!
awwww thankyou
I havent updated this thread in a couple of months and I was planning on waiting until the 12th of June to share some more photos and update you with her progress.

But since you have asked, I will do it now

Jasmine is almost 9 months old
can you believe it?

She is such an angel and really is so very happy. She laughs all the time and its just beautiful to hear.

The last month she has progressed so much and is learning so many new things. She has been saying mama mama now for about 6 weeks but no dada or anything else.

As of a week a go she is officially crawling and she has just managed to learn how to crawl up the stairs. I am not sure whether to be excited at this or petrified

She is also pulling herself up to a standing position by holding on to things but also knows that to get down she is going to fall and hurt herself so she usually just cries until we help her lol

Still no teeth and no sign of teeth whatsoever. My mother believes that she may be walking before she has teeth

I do have so many photos to share...

on the ferry in the whitsundays

happiest girl in the world

at the beach

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ooohhh its a bit cold Mum!!

dad protecting her from the crocodiles at the beach

sleeping girls are so beautiful

all rugged up and ready for a walk

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Danielle were you at Port Douglas??
Because the places in the pics look familiar

She is beautiful Danielle!

P.s that video is so cool! :claps:
Tell her not to grow up so quick!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a nice way to wake up..........even Jerry looked over my shoulder and said, OH MY, what cheeks!!! She is a doll!!!