The 'Jasmine Louise' Thread 02

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan? I think you should post the pic of Jasmine and Tipsy in Fur Pics for those that don't follow this thread.

And don't forget the cuteness alert!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saved that picture of Jasmine and Tipsy when you sent it to me because it's so precious

And i didn't know she was standing!!
It just seems like yesterday when you told us all you were pregnant!.

Those pictures are brilliant though, she's a really happy baby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thankyou so much everyone

Maybe I should post a photo of when she is screaming or throwing a tantrum - she isnt always gorgeous

Originally Posted by gemlady

Dan? I think you should post the pic of Jasmine and Tipsy in Fur Pics for those that don't follow this thread.

And don't forget the cuteness alert!
Good idea Jan. I did originally think to put that photo up there but thought I would keep them all in the one place - but I might just start a thread with that photo as it is such a priceless shot.
Originally Posted by rosiemac

And i didn't know she was standing!!
It just seems like yesterday when you told us all you were pregnant!.
I know Susan - where has the time gone?

yes she has been standing for almost 2 months now and walking all around the furniture. She can stand on her own quite confidently now and a couple of days a go she took her first steps. I think these might of been a fluke though

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Danielle - Jasmine is just beautiful. Your photos are truly wonderful.

I can't believe that your little girl took her first steps
Such a quick little learner - you'll never be able to keep up with her now.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I reckon you should post us a pic of her throwing a tantrum! She will look just as beautiful

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, the new crop of pics is wonderful, Dan! Jasmine is such a sweetie, and more beautiful every day! That last pic of her and Tipsy is just priceless!!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan, she is absolutely adorable. I love her pink cheeks, her beautiful smile and her gorgeous eyes.

Lovely pics

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dan - haven't talked to you in a while...can't believe she's pulling up and taking steps already! I'm so bummed that my son is 14. She's beautiful. LOL

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

I can't believe that your little girl took her first steps
Such a quick little learner - you'll never be able to keep up with her now.
well another month has passed and now she is walking
I thought I couldnt keep up with her when she was crawling - now its almost impossible. However, the purchase of some baby gates today will help the cause - although Jasmine, Tipsy & Cedar find them very annoying

Originally Posted by fwan

I reckon you should post us a pic of her throwing a tantrum! She will look just as beautiful
let me see if I can arrange this

All is going well here. Jasmine is going from strength to strength. I honestly can not believe what a happy child she is. So content with life. She has recently discovered the boys tails and fur though and I did see her almost lying on top of Cedar the other day

Thankfully Tipsy & Cedar are being amazing with her and quite patient although I can imagine how much it would hurt getting your fur pulled.

As I said earlier, she has been walking for a week now and she knows how clever she is as she always has this cheeky grin on her face. I am noticing that she smiles and laughs alot more these days. I think she is happy to finally be on the move!

Still sleeping beautifully, has 2 teeth and no sign of anymore yet, she will be starting at childcare in the next couple of weeks
but only for 1-2 days. I dont think her mother could cope with more than that although she wont even know I am not there and will have a great time.

Birthday party invites will be out soon so I hope you can all come

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Grandpa reading Jasmine a story

every morning after her feed Jasmine sits in the cat bed and inspects the dvd collection!

the rest are from a group of photos taken a week or so ago. I couldnt choose which ones to post so I am posting a few

you can just see her 2 teeth in this first one

and my sisters daughter Caitlin taken a few days a go at 8months old

here are also a couple of video links of Jasmine walking with her walker. They are about 13MB each though and if you do decide to download them please excuse the mess in the background as it was at my parents house and they are renovating at the moment.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0WQ4R27M
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6BPEA8D1
(when you click on the link, in the top right hand corner it will ask you to enter 3 letters and click 'download'. Then wait 45seconds or so and click 'download' again when it asks. It should then ask you to save the file.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

every morning after her feed Jasmine sits in the cat bed and inspects the dvd collection!

"Mummy? Where's the gnome DVD?"

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a happy girl. And oh so beautiful!
Loved the videos of her walking with her walker ~ look at that big smile!

Hard to believe she'll be a year old next month! Wow, time sure flies. I would love to be there for her birthday party... to bad you live so far away.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pics again, Dan. Our girl sure is growing up -- and more beautiful every day! I think I see more than a little family resemblance with her cousin, too.

I can well imagine that Jasmine and the boys would not be amused by the appearance of baby gates.