The Holidays are just around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom of 3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I vote cards (would hate to see anyone left out)
BTW... I'm artsy-crafty so I'll bust out the glue

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry Mom of 3, but the holiday exchange is already done and finished!! We sent out the secret santa assignments in October in order to give our members plenty of time to make their cards and momentos and get them out.

I hope you will maybe join in for next year!!

Thanks though for being interested!

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Mom of 3 (and anyone else who missed out on the card exchange) PM me with your mailing address an there just might be a catnip meece or two for you all. . . . . Santa (TLK)

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey TLK, that is sooo nice of you to let them be part of this exchange with your kind heartedness. What a good person you are!! I feel badly I wasn't able to add anyone new to the list, but unfortunately if I add anyone I'd have to redo the whole thing...and I'm not sure if our members who already signed up would like that too much!! Not to mention, I really don't have the time to do it all over again!! The first time took me about 3 hours!

Thanks, Darlene!!!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey everyone!!

There is another thread started right now called "Secret Santa Reminder", which I started originally to just remind people to mail their cards off.

But after the thread got going, it was asked if we could use that thread as the *REVEAL* thread as well, and I believe one member already revealed who they had.

Sooooooooooo, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread up now, and anyone who wants to reveal when they receive their card who their secret santa was please use this thread here:

Reveal Thread

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.