The Holidays are just around the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got mine, now I just have to find the purrfect card and insert to sent to my mailee (I think I just made up a new word). I don't know if I can wait to send it!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was asked a couple of questions by PM, so I'll address them here, as well as in the "other" SS thread.

I was asked when you should mail by. I say by the end of November so you can ensure a timely delivery.

I was asked if you can send perhaps a different type of card, ie Thanksgiving, Birthday, Halloween. I say do it!!! Whatever seems best for you, I am sure the person you are mailing to will appreciate anything you send him/her!!

I want to also say, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if for any reason you cannot mail a card, just let me know so I can re-assign that person. We don't want any hurt feelings this year, everyone who signed up deserves to receive something!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, don't be embarrassed if you can't send something, just let me know and I'll take care of it!!!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The PM's were sent out this morning, and I posted that in a separate thread just to be sure everyone read it!! I also am putting a copy here of a couple of good questions that were Pm'd to me that I think may be of use to you.

I was asked a couple of questions by PM, so I'll address them here, as well as in the "other" SS thread.

I was asked when you should mail by. I say by the end of November so you can ensure a timely delivery.

I was asked if you can send perhaps a different type of card, ie Thanksgiving, Birthday, Halloween. I say do it!!! Whatever seems best for you, I am sure the person you are mailing to will appreciate anything you send him/her!!

I want to also say, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if for any reason you cannot mail a card, just let me know so I can re-assign that person. We don't want any hurt feelings this year, everyone who signed up deserves to receive something!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, don't be embarrassed if you can't send something, just let me know and I'll take care of it!!!

Thanks guys and gals for participating. My part is officially done now, its all up to YOU to make this a successful holiday exchange. Thanks for letting my coordinate, I hope everyone was happy w/ their assignments and that there are no problems.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure, you guys can reveal who your secret santa was if you want to!! Its in your hands now!!! I did the hard part, now you guys have fun with it!!!!!!!!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok, I am going to merge this thread into the one w/ the original SS thread.

Just trying to keep things organized, and Anne and the other mods agreed we should keep it as one.

Sorry to be confusing everyone!!!!!!!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't mean to be a nuisance to anyone, but I saw under my message tracking that there are a lot of you who haven't yet read your PM with your secret santa assignment. I also see when the last time you were online, and most of you have been here since I've sent them out.

Please check you PM boxes to get your assignments. We don't want anyone left out.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bump

C'mon gals. Check your PM's or I'm gonna have to start listing names!!

Seriously though, if you don't get your PM's by the middle of October I'll have to reassign your secret santa to make sure that nobody gets left out. If I wait longer than that then the new person to take them wouldn't have a heck of a lot of time to get a momento and make a card and stuff. So please go to your PM box and get your assignments.

bundylee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daniela You are going to have a really big lump on your head from all the *bumping* I think even though you shouldn't have too perhaps you should post a list here of the naughty ones that haven't checked their PM'S!!!!!!!! But then again they may not check in here (Hmmmmmm) perhaps a new post with the heading 'Is your name on this list?' might get them going hehehehe!!!!

I am a bit worried that my secret santa is not out there anymore.

Anyway I am glad I've checked my PM'S lol.

Thank you again for all the work you have done and are doing with this. You are an angel and we love you. XXXXXXXX

Hugs

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now, now....settle......you don't want to grab those pitchforks too early....it is the holiday season after all....goodwill to all mankind.....

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You guys make me laugh. No bumping me on the head, and surely no pitchforks!!!!!

I'm going to wait for a few more days before I post any names. We still have time, the only thing that concerns me is that one of these people have an overseas assignment and they need plenty of time to get their stuff mailed.

Have no fear girls!!!!!!!!! I will not let anyone get left behind! Come hell or high water EVERYONE will have their PM's!!!!!!!!:tounge2:

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Most of you have now gotten and read your PM's!! YAY!!!!!!!

So, the only two that have not are:

Jeff24girl
Threeleggedkat

If either of you see this, please go get your assignment. Thanks!!!!!!!! My end of the job is basically complete now!:tounge2: Now its up to all of you to have fun with this.
Enjoy making your momentos and cards. And please mail in plenty of time, especially if you have someone overseas.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wait a sec! I DO have a question. Sorry!

What about those of us who would like to send something to the moderators and Anne? I'd really like to show my appreciation for all The Cat Site has done for me, and you all make it possible, and without Anne, no one would be here!

Will that be possible?

Thanks,

Laurie

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just contact me by PM if you wish to send something to a Mod.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sorry, Dragonlady, but it is too late to join for this years Secret Santa exchange. We have already completed the list, and the assignments were already sent out.

I am so sorry you missed it this year, but there will be other events that you will be able to join in on!!

I will say though, if I have anyone drop out, and I need to fill in that space, I'd be more than happy to put you in. I'll send you a private message if that happens.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.