The getting to know you Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

desmond

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I really would be interesting to watch a movie getting Produced with everything and how they go about it.

If you were having some friends round for Supper, what Dessert would you make?

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nope, can't stand roller coasters, scared to death of them.

Have you ever been to Canada? (assuming you're not a native Canadian)

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What to make for dessert for friends: I like to make something that goes well with what I made for dinner, but I default to brownies and/or vanilla icecream with hot cherries on top if I didn't figure out something that goes with dinner.

Going to Canada: I have not been to Canada. I was intending to go to Canada once and then one of my friends had left his passport back at the place we were staying like 8 hours away in the US, and so we stayed on the US side of Niagara Falls. I gazed at Canada across the waterfall.

How many countries have you visited (or for our non-internationally-traveling friends, states/provinces of your own country)?

desmond

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've been to quite a few countries, Australia, also England and to quite a few places on the continent there.  So many I just can't even count and think at the moment.

Travelled overseas on my own for a year and worked in England which was fun as well, so it was great to see different places in other Country. 

What is one Wild Animal you would like to see and touch?

desmond

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No, even if it is beautiful to see. I would have to say no thanks

If you could learn to play a Musical Instrument, which one would it be?

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YES! I would love to have them speak like me, however that may come out!

Are you or have you ever served in a branch of the military?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I loved school.   My favorite subject was botany.

Do you have a bucket list?  If so, what is one item on it?

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I loved school.   My favorite subject was botany.

Do you have a bucket list?  If so, what is one item on it?
Yes.  To see the northern (or southern) lights, but a trip to Alaska is more likely than a trip to Australia.

Where would be the ideal place for your home?

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Oooh, two good questions cross posted.  I hope it is okay if I answer both.

Yes, I was caught in a blizzard once.  I went out to take photos and fell down and couldn't get up.  Even though there were buildings nearby, no one could hear me calling for help.   After that, I took being caught out in the snow much more seriously.  It's not much of a blizzard story but it was a scary 10 minutes before I finally managed to stand up again.  

My ideal house would be on a beach somewhere with a sand in the front and good earth in the back for a garden.  Maybe Hawaii?  

Do you ever have recurring dreams?  

lonelocust

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have recurring themes and elements to my dreams, but not exactly the same dream multiple times, although I had some of those as a kid. One of my most persistent and interesting dream elements is I dream that a house I live in is much bigger than I thought it was, like the utility closet has always gone to a whole other hallway of rooms and I never noticed, or what I thought was a wall was a divider and the room is twice as big, or I've had a cellar/attic I never knew about.

What do you see if you look up from your screen right now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.