The Gentlemen's Club

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can talk football with the guys, but as far as cars...well I know you put gas in them turn the key, push the pedal and drive.
Hunting, won't even go there.

So bring on the football talk guys, I'm ready.

To be honest I THINK it might be against the law where I live NOT to like football

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The other day I was kayaking down some class 5 rapids when I paddled to shore for a snack of venison and Guiness. I got to thinking (yeah I know - first mistake), should I rebuild the motorcycle engine on the coffee table in the living room? Or would it be better if I filled the bathtub with solvent and soaked the rusted headers from the Hemi?

Anyway, after a satisying scratch-n-flatch, I figured it's going to take a little more than some left-handed help in the bullpen and a bona-fide power hitter to get the Washington Nationals out of the NL East cellar. Why worry oneself? Anything that can't be fixed with a swift kick from a steel-toed boot or a whack from a crowbar ain't worth fixing, you know what I mean?

We were placed here for a reason, and that reason is firearms. And maybe football. Whatever the case, just remember this: if more is better, then too much is just right.

Cheers, Karl.

catgirl2548m

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Karl

The other day I was kayaking down some class 5 rapids when I paddled to shore for a snack of venison and Guiness. I got to thinking (yeah I know - first mistake), should I rebuild the motorcycle engine on the coffee table in the living room? Or would it be better if I filled the bathtub with solvent and soaked the rusted headers from the Hemi?

Anyway, after a satisying scratch-n-flatch, I figured it's going to take a little more than some left-handed help in the bullpen and a bona-fide power hitter to get the Washington Nationals out of the NL East cellar. Why worry oneself? Anything that can't be fixed with a swift kick from a steel-toed boot or a whack from a crowbar ain't worth fixing, you know what I mean?

We were placed here for a reason, and that reason is firearms. And maybe football. Whatever the case, just remember this: if more is better, then too much is just right.

Cheers, Karl.
oooh karl ur just dripping manlyness 2day. but beleive it or not, the natonals are not in last place anymore!!!

pls see about upping your testicerone injections, lol!

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catgirl2548m

pls see about upping your testicerone injections, lol!
Actually, I have a medical condition that requires me to donate testosterone. I have such a surplus in my system that I periodically have to give it away. The clinic gives it to gentlemen who run a deficit. I am told that one of my donations is adequate to supply 12 normal men. This is the cross I have to bear.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
In an effort to boost the thread, momofmany pulls out her 32" blade chainsaw and offers it to the admirers........

*belch* Wanna go chop down some trees with me? We can get one knocked out at half time tonight.......

karl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Excellent. We can pull up the stumps with my Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins turbodiesel.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

there is nothing any ladies can post that would make most men wish they had not saw. Women post that cause they dont want men to read it

if men cant handle reading questions on the monyhly cycle, or such, then really they need to go back to sex ed, or maybe go take it. and please dont date until they understand it.
I like that Bruce!! You should talk to some of the men around here!

Originally Posted by theimp98

pssst, men don travel in packs,it will take some time for us to notice

even then we my assume its a trap.
It still could be!

Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Ah, they've ferreted out my dastardly plan to lure all the men in here and force them to eat quiche and watch "The English Patient"...

Cheers, Karl.
"scratch-n-flatch"
Love the term!!

Originally Posted by Momofmany

In an effort to boost the thread, momofmany pulls out her 32" blade chainsaw and offers it to the admirers........

*belch* Wanna go chop down some trees with me? We can get one knocked out at half time tonight.......

Excellent. We can pull up the stumps with my Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins turbodiesel.
You and my neighbor would get along great! Any reason to pull out the chainsaw and he's geeked!! Then he tore up my lawn pulling out his stumps!!!
I got over it! Kicked his butt in frisbee!!!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Gene! Come baaack, Geeene!

I can do a little bit of guy talk. Um... my dream car is a 1937 Cord Phaeton in tobacco cream with black cherry seats! I have no idea what's under the hood, but it does have those cool "pipes" coming out the sides, and I understand they actually glow red when the car's been running awhile!

I also love the 1966 Toronado and the 1971 Cougar. Had one of the latter, in fact -- for a glorious three months in high school, until I let a GUY drive it and he smashed us up and totalled it.

And howbout flying? My father and brother are both pilots, and I love the little L-4 "Paper Cup" my father flew as a forward observer in WWII. Missed my chance to go up in one, though.

Come on, guys! What will it take to lure you in? Free beer and pretzels?
Okay...here goes nothin'....My name is Mare and I'm a sucker for a cherry red convertible 1966 Ford Mustang.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So today I'm driving my mom to an appointment, and a big red pickup truck cruises past us in the next lane. I glance over at it and notice... something odd. Something chromed and shiny, swinging from the center of the rear bumper. It takes me three doubletakes before I finally accept that I'm seeing what I'm seeing.

And then my attention turns to keeping my 82-year-old mother from noticing it!

So my first question is... just how insecure does a man have to be to do THAT? I mean, for heaven's sake, this guy already had a fire-engine-red truck so big he couldn't keep it all in one lane! But he still needed to hang... that... from the bumper?

And what kind of a woman would have anything to do with a man so utterly tasteless and disrespectful toward every woman and child on the road?

And how does the guy not recognize that this disgusting display is saying exactly the wrong thing about him? Can't he see that it only reveals him to have a pathetic case of arrested adolescence?

And does he drive that truck to his mom's house for Sunday dinner?

AUGH!