The Exercise Motivation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Great job, everybody!

3.25 miles on the treadmill this morning. (I haven't been on the elliptical all weekend; dear Richard is sleeping in and I don't want to disturb him. And til he does get out of bed, well, I'm already done on the treadmill and ready to start my day.)

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
3.25 miles on the elliptical this morning (Rick offered to get up and feed the cats if I wanted to use the elliptical. I took him up on it. He fell back asleep on the sofa.)

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Christmas Eve here. I did 30 mins six pack abs and 30 mins of no more trouble zones. That's not going to make up for the bad eating but it felt great. My next goal is to really concentrate on my dodgy tummy!! It may be split but it's going to be ripped too!! I don't think ill exercise tomorrow. Merry Christmas to the exercise buddies who celebrate otherwise have a great holiday.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did 42 minutes on my stationary recumbent bike this morning.  I'll be making sure I use it again on Christmas.  I hope to maintain or have a slight loss this week.  More carbs/goodies than usual being consumed at my one meal of the day where I have them.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got new sneakers Woo Hoo!! I wasn't going to exercise today but it will be great for me plus I need to try these new rippers out!! Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walked 45 mins and ran for 20 mins. It was hot and I can't say I loved it but now that's it's over I feel terrific and I'm glad I did it.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
You go, Pat! 

Tammat, nice shoes! What are they? They almost look like Brooks sneakers, which is what I'm wearing (only mine are in teal). Love those laces. I really love those laces. Good walk and run!

3.25 miles on the elliptical this morning. (I'm getting in an extra 1/4-mile in the same time as I used to do about 3 miles.)

3.25 miles walking during lunch

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester that's great for getting in the extra 1/4 mile. You must almost run on the treadmill and have that elliptical smoking!! Great work. I hope you got your bike ride in Pat. I did six pack abs before another day of gluttony. We had a Boxing Day lunch with family.

Oh my sneakers are brooks adrenaline. I've had two different podiatrists recommend them to me. I love the colours of these ones but I'd buy them even if they looked horrible. I think you guys would get a shock at the prices we pay for sneakers here. Mine were $220. They are worth every cent though.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
That's what I have, Tammat....I thought they looked familiar. Yeah, I think I paid $125 for mine. I love your color....very pretty.   I asked for a pair in red, but no luck. Love yours!

Kudos to your workout! 

Speaking of gluttony........................................

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did get my Christmas exercise bike ride in..lol.  48 minutes as I so needed those calories.  Usually I won't "eat" the extra calories I earn, but I did yesterday!

Will haul my shrinking patootie onto the bike today too - for 3 days in a row - and today, I won't need to "eat" my exercise calories..hah!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Good going, Pat!

3.25 miles on the elliptical this morning

3 miles walking over lunch (Rick came in and walked with me today.....a nice surprise!)

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Short session - just 28 minutes, over 4 miles on my exercise bike.  Happy that this is my 4th day of riding my exercise bike this week :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Well done, ladies! :clap:

I walked 4 miles the past two days and I am heading out there soon. :) My fitbit Christmas gift still hasn't arrived. :(

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good going all.  I rode my exercise bike for 20 minutes - it's easiest workout level.  I intend on doing a workout on the bike at least once a week..missed last week.  This, happily, was my 5th bit of exercising for the week. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Well done! :clap: Keep it up. :)

I walked 5.5 miles yesterday and boy could I feel it. I need to get my walking legs back. Headed out again soon.

The fitbit was supposed to be here by Thursday, the latest, and it's a no show. We'll give it a few more days then he will have to call and check on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.