The Exercise Motivation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Pam and Karen. And thanks for the woohoo!!!
It's a magnificent day here today. Warm, sunny and a slight breeze. I ran 30 mins and then I carted barrow loads of bricks. That will do for weight training today.
Peaches 15 lbs! That's rockin! Well done.
Get those arms swinging Abbysmom!
Keep up the good work as always Winchester!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, that actually helped! I did the Chest and Back video today with 6, 10, and 15 lb weights. I decided to go up in weights and down in reps. I figured if I have to do a light or no workout tomorrow, I need to get some weights in tonight.

Cake...gah! You're killing me!
 Peaches! 

And here's a 
for those five miles, Karen!

2.25 miles on the elliptical this morning.

3 miles on my walk over lunch

(Cake? Who mentioned cake??? 
)

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another fab day here today. It's going to be hot actually. Yay! I did JM killer buns and thighs lev 2 with 11lb weights and ran 20 mins.
Go for it girls!!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
2.5 miles on the elliptical this morning (It's in the low 30s this morning and I had the bedroom window open. That elliptical makes me sweat. I'm ok on the first mile or so, but once I get beyond that, well, it's not pretty.)

2.75 miles walking at lunch

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:banana1::banana1::banana1::banana1: :woo: Great job!

Yesterday I was aiming for 5-1/2 miles walked. I was around the three miles walk and noticed I no longer had the key to the truck!!! :eek: I had stopped about a half mile prior to adjust my gloves so I jogged on and off back there in a panic, scanning the sidewalk the whole way. Thankfully it was still there. At that point I was out of breath and walked back to the truck. Four miles total.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Dear heavens, Karen, the gremlins have chosen you as their next victim! Glad you found your truck key. Good job on the 4 miles! 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Another 2.5 miles on the elliptical down this morning. It was a little difficult starting out today, but I made it. 

2.5 wet and windy miles over lunch today. Yuck!

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Yes, Pam! 4-1/4 wet and windy miles this morning. My hair still looks like Medusa's. :lol3:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Medusa? Why's that?

Legs video with 10 lb weights for the deadlifts only. That is still one TOUGH workout.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No exercise for me yesterday. Today I did no more trouble zones with Jill. I'm seeing improvements so that's great motivation to push on.
Keep it up everybody.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Yes, Pam! 4-1/4 wet and windy miles this morning. My hair still looks like Medusa's.
I hear you! Sometimes I put my hair back in a ponytail when I'm walking. Yesterday, I didn't and it whipped all over the place!

2.5 miles on the elliptical this morning.

3 miles walking over lunch.

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I get the Medusa reference. LOL! I have to have my hair in a bun while working out or it drives me nuts.

Did the Shoulders and Arms video today with 3, 6, and 10 lb weights. The triple triceps I finally added weight to, 3 lbs, and I had to decrease the reps from 30 to 24 each. My arms are burning!

Keep going y'all!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
36 min run for me today. I ran around a different lake in a different town. Great for a change. As for medusa hair, I tie mine up and wear a cap. If I don't I end up with one big matt in the back.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
:woo: Keep it up! :clap:

4-1/4 mile walk for me yesterday. Very chilly! Headed out in a bit.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tabata Inferno today, no weights. Really didn't want to do it, but I wanted to post so I made myself do it! I had to take a lot of breaks but my towel says I still worked hard.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had two days off. I was going to do yoga last night but I found myself mopping floors instead ( I think to get out of it!!)
I ran 36 mins today around the road so I could get in the car and see how far I go. 4.1 miles. I run faster since I've been doing JM workouts.
Yay for you girls!! Keep it going. Cold weather makes it harder to get started ( for me anyway) so keep up the good work.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
2.5 miles on the elliptical this morning.

My walk during lunch today may well be in snow. It's white outside. Nothing big, just a light covering of the fluffy white stuff. But I am not amused.

3 miles walking over lunch. It's sunny and brisk out there with that wind. I was fine, though, as it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. No snow! 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.