Not open for further replies.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I went to Stroller strides yesterday.
What's that Lari?
Ugh! I have a stupid cold again!!!
Oh no! I hope you get over that soon.
Ended with a static hold, laying down, feet 6” off the ground.
Lying face down or face up? I can imagine it's pretty tough either way.

One hour of yoga yesterday, 90 minutes of yoga today. I'm getting back into doing these longer practices, but I'm still finding them quite challenging for now.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I don't do much of anything on weekends, so I won't be talking much about Saturdays and Sundays.
That being said, my record from last week is as follows, according to the email from Fitbit:

Total steps: 82,713
Total miles: 43.07
Total floors: 104

I'll take it.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Heyyyy! I have been consistently working out 3-4 days a week since last fall. I am trying to make it 4-5.

Jan 1-7: 2 days biking, 1 day ballet, 1 day PT exercises and resistance bands

8-14: Monday biked and did PT work. Tuesday (today) I skipped ballet because I am feeling sooo tired and weak. Hope I am not coming down with something. I will probably do Zumba Thursday instead, and get in HIIT Wed or Fri.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I work. I have trouble working out because I like to do it in the morning. It's supposed to be twist and reach,spiderman arm circles,stepping lunges,y cuffs with rotation, spiderman a frames,side lunges,hip twist on forearms,spiderman Saxon tilt,tipsystepSL,moose antlers,spiderman arm circles,strait lunges
Since I am almost 53 and have had too many physical injuries,I only do body weight training so no more intense cardio

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We've been going for short walks every day, but missed a few due to bad weather. We are slowly adding on to the length of the walks.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Monday, January 9
13,948 steps = 7.26 miles
21 floors

Tuesday, January 10
20,259 steps = 10.55 miles (I was on the phone last night and I always walk all over the house when I'm on the phone. So that got me extra steps!)
26 floors

I need to start some kind of exercise program again for 2 - 3 times a week.

Bri5

Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly.
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As stated above, Monday I biked and did PT exercises. Today I did more PT work, additional stretching, planks, dumbells, and resistance bands. Tomorrow is Zumba.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Went to my regular weight training today. Ended with a static hold, laying down, feet 6” off the ground. Made it to 1:40 min, beating my previous time by a whole 11 seconds. 🤪
I can't visualize 6 feet off the ground? I am curious.it took me a few times for my fore arms to be strong enough to do table top
Strait arm plank,left knee in, up,and crossover, turn so your strait arm plank looking at the wall,left arm down,rt arm up
Hardest exercise is monkey squats
Stand up,go all the way down and stand strait back up 20 secs on 10 off then military press downward dog position,,dirty dog,dead bug,starfish twist

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Yesterday was difficult. I didn't want to walk, I didn't want to do anything. I was simply tired. And my Fitbit was not counting floors, which was frustrating. The whole Floors thing is frustrating as heck with the Versa 3 to start with. I have to swing my arms like crazy going down the steps, swing my arms like crazy going up the steps and give a big swing with my left arm at the top of the steps to get any kind of Floor credit. I look like an idiot. But anything less and the altimeter in the FB doesn't work. (After arguing with the stupid thing all day, I went down to the basement to get packages of onions and peppers out of the freezer, came back up and....got a Floor. That's what got me to 11. I had had 10 floors all freakin' day. :censored: )

Wednesday, January 11

12,230 steps = 6.37 miles
11 floors (according to my Fitbit. Actually? I did 22 floors. Honest)

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't visualize 6 feet off the ground? I am curious.it took me a few times for my fore arms to be strong enough to do table top
Strait arm plank,left knee in, up,and crossover, turn so your strait arm plank looking at the wall,left arm down,rt arm up
Hardest exercise is monkey squats
Stand up,go all the way down and stand strait back up 20 secs on 10 off then military press downward dog position,,dirty dog,dead bug,starfish twist
I mean ceiling not wall

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't visualize 6 feet off the ground?
😜
6” (double quote marks) = 6 inches
6’ (single quote marks) = 6 feet
😉

Had planned on going for a walk today since it was the first clear day in a couple weeks.
Then got side tracked with taking down Christmas decor.
Guess I’ll shoot for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.