the Daily Thread Tuesday March 20

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Its true..I will. I obsessively email lots of TCS members
Lol, I might turn into that... I haven't played with it for like an hour and I feel antsy to type something! This can't be good...

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

I'm watching Crossing Jordan and drinking my coffee, two of my favorite things to do in the am.
Neffie did her usual mouse mouse drop on my head this morning. Apparently I sleep way to much for her taste. She's such a sweet cat. Twig planted himself on my legs so I couldn't move very much last night and my legs are sore. Rocket does that to Brad every night but he's only 10 pounds, not 22. The girls were sleeping by my side and on the floor by me.

I'm off to work at 2 as soon as my show's over I have to dry some clothes.

Have a great day everyone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Morning all!I'm watching Crossing Jordan and drinking my coffee, two of my favorite things to do in the am.
I love Crossing Jordan!! There aren't many people I know that watch it..

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I love Crossing Jordan!! There aren't many people I know that watch it..
It's one of my favorite shows. I wiah they'd come out with it on dvd. I've looked over and over and can't find it anywhere.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All you guys make me feel lazy. I JUST saw this thread, and I've been on since 10am...and I didn't get up until 10am

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

We are gloomy here and expecting a storm but I dont care for some strange reason I am happy
Is it Baby Day????

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope I think I have just figured out what will be will be. Everyone says I am on dope LOL. I am just happy and no clue why. I am full of it and energy and laying here is killing me. I want to do something.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm gonna hafta take the dogs into town for a walk. It looks nice outside, maybe 40 something degrees? Supposed to hit 60 on Thursday!

I really need to do some homework, but we all know that won't happen! I'm doing write-ups for shelter kitties instead!