the daily Thread Thursday July 5th

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Normal is relative. And I am not related to normal people.

OMG! I'm related to Neet!

Anyway, Happy July 5th and a Happy Birthday to my "twin sister" Kathy. We met in college and decided we were twins because I am exactly 3 months older than her. We shared the many trials and tribulations of being biology majors.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Afternoon Everyone

This morning I had to take Sophia to the vets for her first vacsinations (how ever you spell it lol) and she was very well behaved but she seems a little sleepy now though but I have been told that is normal after the injections. Also the vet told me that she looks like she is going to be long haired and that I should introduce to her a brush of some kind so she can get used to it. That sounds like fun

Apart from that I'm good.. Hope everyone is having a nice day..

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Looking forward to going to buy books tomorrow but don't tell Epona

ps. Anyone who knows how to get cheap Opera tickets in London should let me know as I need to get some as a present
tkts is about as cheap as they come but usually all same day stuff, discountthreatre.com and theatremonkey.com were other ones recommended to my interns

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

All you had to do was read, Bea. I think it's just sad that the international folks don't get to be here in the daily cause it's started so late.

I did read, which confused me right off the bat

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hmmm, seems like I was here already....

Morning all! 710 am here in the balmy SE USA.

I would go back to a normal Daily Thread, but that would probably confuse us now. Of course, what is normal???

Have a great day, everyone.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Your so funny Jan!

Happy July 5th peeps! After a few minutes on the treadmill I'm supposed to be getting dressed and going to unemployment. Hopefully that won't take too long because today is one of my very best freind's 25th birthday and I must harass her for being a QUARTER OF A CENTURY old!
I told her that the other day and she gasped and was like "I never thougth of it that way!" in a very panicked voice!
Oh, and I'm giving her a quarter for her birthday!

Mooch and Noodles are still inspecting the new office setup. DH and I have our own puters but since my study is not a very comfortable or cat friendly place, we decided to share...which meant a 5 hour (still incomplete!) moving job and we are not squished in his study like sardines.
Seriously...I'm gonna take a picture to prove it! Give me a week or so and I'll prove the difference in our personalities in one picture too! There will be one neat as a pin desk and then mine!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all, overcaste and a little rainy here today.

This of coarse means invasion of the campers, rainy summer days are a traffic nightmare in my little town.
Heading off to work in a bit but right now am just trying to wake up a bit, had one of those restless toss and turn nights that make you feel more tired then you already were.
Hoping for not to busy of a day.
The kitties are good, snacking on treats at the moment.
Everyone have a good one.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all.

Now that it really is Thursday for me (until Neet tells me it's Friday anyway) - Happy Thursday!!

Day got off to a bit of a rocky start - the boys did not want to get up and Kevin is sounding a little sinusy. Then I have trouble with the dryer so I am running late for work (again). Just before I get to my stop on the bus for work the bus goes over a nasty pot hole and the lady sitting behind me (I was standing) lost her coffee - all over her, me and another lady. So I arrive at work just on time, but damp and sticky from a sugared coffee.

So now I am trying to reach clients. No one is answering their phones - think they know it is the government calling?

At least last night the boys had fun. When I got home we went to the mall so that the boys could run around the concourse. It had been raining all day so they didn't get a chance to go to the park with the babysitter and had, shall we say, excess energy.

I am looking forward to the weekend - won't be here soon enough for me. Maybe I'll make a hairdresser appointment. I haven't had a haircut since October and I want one before my surgery.

Well enough work avoidance strategy from me - hope everyone has a great day. Off I go to try calling clients again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Does that mean I'm an heir to the throne, Sis????

Originally Posted by adymarie

Hey all.

Now that it really is Thursday for me (until Neet tells me it's Friday anyway) - Happy Thursday!!
Well, it is Friday in Indonesia, if my source theimp98 has told me correctly....

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, it is Friday in Indonesia, if my source theimp98 has told me correctly....
Man!!!!! Does this mean I don't have to come to work tomorrow?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With today's thread started yesterday, not many people actually posted on it today. (did that make sense?)

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
workaholic day huh, I'm not getting anything done today, to tired

Seriously though I didn't get much done today other then clean the kitchen
Cant wait for bed ZZZZzzzzzzzzz