The confessional....

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Just so you know Natalie, I went in search of a smiley waving a little flag in the smiling collection so I could tell you I was waving my freak flag just for you. Alas, we don't have one...

Oh Wyyyyaaaannnnn?! We need a freak flag smiley.
This is the closest I have

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to find I'm not the only one who gets smelly earring holes!
I keep mine clean with dettol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Uh...tonsil stones...

Hilda >^..^<
OMG I get those too! No one EVER knows what I'm talking about! And YUCK!!! I contemplated getting them removed just for that reason...but I don't get them as much as I used to so....
You guys are cracking me up....we could start the "Smelly piercing hole club" lol

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well gross as it might sound but...do y'all pop them out? I do...sure does relieve the scratching feeling I get at the back of my throat...that's the telltale sign that I have one. YUCK!

Hilda >^..^<

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Getting ones tonsils out is an ordeal. I had them out at 18 and had to miss 2 weeks of school. I was in so much pain and hence so drugged up for the first week home, I have almost no memory of that week.
When I was in the hospital after the surgery, my mom tells me, I would moan and groan and ask repeatedly for another shot of painkiller! It was the only relief.
I did lose about 10lbs, because you can't eat anything except freezies.
Also, i never have had Strept throat since and hence have been a lot healthier than I was in high school.
So if anyone is thinking of having them removed, make sure you're prepared to take some time off work. And don't believe anyone who claims it won't hurt.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yeah but I am 25 years old..and I got the thing in college..I just feel weird, like I am trying to be 19 or something
My ex hated the thing..hated my tattoo too. Well actually, he was a wang so I guess that doesn't matter anyway
Oh Trout
I am turning 30 in April and plan on getting my belly button pierced. I will probably wait for fall because I want to learn how to surf and the whole no swimming in the ocean for 3 months after won't work for me. Plus I just started stretching my earing holes out, colored my hair blue and have been partying like I was 21. Um can anyone say, MIDLIFE CRISIS

As for a weird thing, I cant tweeze my own eyebrows. It makes me sneez. If someone else does it for me, no problem. But when I do it my self I sneese after every hair. It gets to be very annoying.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost never clean my earlobes or earrings...okay now I have a really strong urge to clean all of them!!! I've just never really thought about it.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nat don't take out your belly ring! I still have mine (only 22 but still) My mom got hers done not too long ago and she is in her mid 40's! Keep it!!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

As for a weird thing, I cant tweeze my own eyebrows. It makes me sneez. If someone else does it for me, no problem. But when I do it my self I sneese after every hair. It gets to be very annoying.
Supposedly, somepeople sneeze when plucking eyebrows. Same thing if they look at a bright light. It's an in inherited genetic thing. I read about this recently. Did someone discuss this in a thread?

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Februa

ahem....sometimes I catch an odor from my belly-button...this can happen immediately following a shower....ahem
Me too.. good to hear I am not the only one!

....but I never had a smelly ear hole..

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

Supposedly, somepeople sneeze when plucking eyebrows. Same thing if they look at a bright light. It's an in inherited genetic thing. I read about this recently. Did someone discuss this in a thread?
I sneeze when I pluck my eyebrows, too! Ironically, the sight of a tweezer makes me sneeze!

catsallover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

Both my DH and our daughter sneeze if we walk out the door into sudden bright sunshine- several times, usually!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you mentioned that cuz I was wondering the same exact thing. I can't tell if mine smell since my earlobes don't reach my nose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I'm glad you mentioned that cuz I was wondering the same exact thing. I can't tell if mine smell since my earlobes don't reach my nose.
Well unfortunately I have earlobes that hang quite low so I can actually tie them in a knot or in a bow....so it makes smelling them quite easy! Just reach over and pull one to my nose and take a good whiff!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

i love wearing thongs (flip-flops in america?) but if i am spending the whole day walking around i get a little band of dirt stuck to my foot along the bandline of the thong...and because my skin is as white as a ghost you can see the dirt when i sit down and the shoes move...
that is where tofu comes from. You need to find a tofu company,have that removed.
They scrap it off your feet and toes. Put it into 5- gallon steel dum add water from a local swamp. and stir. Then they let it sit for a few years.

then they dye it white. and sale it

ok return to topic.
yea, my left ear hole used to smell bad, the right one never did. after i let it close and had it redone, it never did smell again.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsallover

Both my DH and our daughter sneeze if we walk out the door into sudden bright sunshine- several times, usually!
I have this same problem. I walk outside, sneeze twice, and go on about my way...