The College Football Thread

annasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Arkansas (unranked) beat Auburn (#2) 24-10. Hands down the best game this weekend. Woo Pig Sooie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miami won today 27-7. Once again we struggle against a bad team. Baby J (Edgerrin James cousin) is going to be a stud. He had 16 Car, 112 yds, and 1 TD.

Congrats to Arkansas for beating the #2 team in the country. That was my upset pick.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

We are going to the KY game tonight we play South Carolina, we have never beat a Spurrier team and probably still won't! We need all the help we can get!!!

Funny...when spurrier went to the NFL and coached my Redskins EVERYONE Beat us!!:rolleyes:
That's because he had all those gators on the team.
Now you have players from "The []__[]"!
Did you see Portis costume this week?

BTW, good luck to your team tonight!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miami plays FIU tomorrow night! This is the first time we play our next door neighbor. Miami is favorite by 27 points! Go Canes!

Game of the week
#2 Florida @ #11 Auburn
Go Tigers beat the Crocs!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Miami beat FIU 35-0. During the 3rd quarter there was a brawl. FIU started the fight, the whole game they were talking smack, and hitting our players late. When Miami scored a TD, (thanks to 2 personal fouls from FIU) they were upset that James Bryant took a bow to the crowd after the TD. When we kicked the extra point they went after the snap holder and all hell broke loose. I'm surprised Miami held back as long as they did, and yet the media is blaming it on Miami.

The whole week Miami said nice things about the FIU football team, and FIU players did nothing but talk smack. They were upset because Miami didn't recruit them when they were in high school.

I love this quote from Kyle Wright about the brawl
"It's something they started," Wright said. "And our guys finished it. ... They're going home with a 35-0 loss and they're 0-7."

Glad Florida lost today! Thanks Auburn!

How did your team do today?