The College Football thread

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UCF is heading to the Hawaii Bowl on Christmas Eve.
The only bad thing about that is that they won't have that many hometown fans there because, well, it's in HAWAII.

It was also so much fun to watch them compete in the C-USA Championship Game this past Saturday. They lost it in the 2nd half but it was amazing to see the Citrus Bowl packed with 52,000 fans!!!!!

GOOOOOOO KNIGHTS!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As a Penn State alum, I am so happy to see them back in the top 10. Joe Paterno definitely deserves it, he is one of the best coaches ever, IMO. Looking forward to the Orange Bowl.

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

I don't like FSU but I'm soo happy that they beat VT. VT doesn't deserve to go to a bowl period the they acted or Vick acted during the WVU game. He flicked off the crowd, hit a WVU assistant couch, and was being the cocky idiot he is. If he was at WVU he would have been asked to sit for a game at least. (Chris Henry anyone). At least FSU and Miami plays with class..... I don't think Tech knows the meaning of the word.
Wow, did I just read UM and class in the same sentence,
never thought I would see that. I thought everybody saw us as Thug U. I also don't like VT, but as a Canes fan I hate FSU more.

Good luck to West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl.

Go Canes!

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bren.1

As a Penn State alum, I am so happy to see them back in the top 10. Joe Paterno definitely deserves it, he is one of the best coaches ever, IMO. Looking forward to the Orange Bowl.
Are you coming to the game? I'm going to a sports bar to see Penn State beat the crap out of FSU. Good luck to Penn State, you guys have a great team with a classy coach, unlike FSU.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortuneately, I'm back to work that week, no no trips to Florida for me. Also hoping for a victory.