The Cat Lounge 'Be Pink' Thread

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was actually able to play on the Wii with my daughter today. Makes me happy when I can physically do things like this.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pink because my cousin is in town for a few weeks! He lives in Phoenix, but he's here to help fix an airplane at O'Hare. (He's not very appreciative of our weather, though.
) His wife is here with him for a few days, too, so I get to spend tomorrow showing off Chicago to her.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I'm pink because my cousin is in town for a few weeks! He lives in Phoenix, but he's here to help fix an airplane at O'Hare. (He's not very appreciative of our weather, though.
) His wife is here with him for a few days, too, so I get to spend tomorrow showing off Chicago to her.
What she can see of it through the opening of her hood on her parka!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought this thread was going to be about Breast Cancer. Do y'all have the "Pink campaigns" in the US?

I'm Pink today because I've got day off and I've spent EXTRA time with my kitties!

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 1st pink moment today is probably having Mitzi sit on my lap! Very rare thing that!

My 2nd pink moment today is the fact my college is closed due to a burst water main! Woohoo!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`m pink because my new lens came for my camera today!
( I broke the other one by accident when I was cleaning it
and have missed having a good camera sooooo much! Yay Amazon!
)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I got the pump for Abby's water fountain working again, so I don't need to buy a new one!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My PINK thread today was going over to my Nana's house and having her tell me that a cat we didn't think was pregnant gave birth to two white babies today!