The Cat Lounge 'Be Pink' Thread

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now THIS is a good idea!!
My pink moment was just now - I've had a lousy morning, I've had to call the bus company and the police and my boss was in a foul mood.... oh the list goes on... but just now I recieved a little box of treasure from Beauty AND I managed to find a job advertised that would suit me REALLY well. So think pink everyone, I REALLY need this job!!!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
My only pink for yesterday was stopping by the local garden center on the way to the hospital. Seeing the flowers helped to clear my head.

mama of bronte

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My pink this morning was waking up and seeing the kittens playing ... and in general being cute... after so long of planning for them and waiting for them... they are here!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

My only pink for yesterday was stopping by the local garden center on the way to the hospital. Seeing the flowers helped to clear my head.

I'm pink today because I am taking a 1/2 day off work tomorrow for a long birthday weekend & then we are heading off to my parents for the weekend
AND... I went & did a bit of shopping last night & found a super cute shirt for only $3.00

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm pink because i don't have to work tomorrow [bad weather day].
side note: one of my kids asked me on tuesday how they [meaning the school] knew the weather would be bad on friday?

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My pink moment was chatting with my boss on the computer and him sending me a
just because. It made me feel good.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My pink moment was seeing Kaylee and gatto yesterday when i got home from my holiday, my pink moment today was paying all the bills off and picking up necessary things and then got this really cute three piece candle holder

pixietina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pink today because i woke up too the squeeking of happy living baby mice, we got a credit card
, annnd because we went out in a storm

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pink becuse i start search and rescue dog handling training on Tuesday! Tuesday People!!!!!
I'm soooooooo excited!!!!

hermione2011

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm pink because I completed my first year of college with a 3.6 GPA
I expected worse! That, and I'm almost through with my first book of summer even though I don't have a reading list...I just had an idea!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, ideas are always great for feeling pink. I'm feeling pink because Rune is at work all day which leaves the guitar free for me to play with