The Boys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Aw so glad to see you back... and new pictures of the boys! Of course they didn't forget about you... how could they?! And you're right, Amad is getting a gorgeous tail! Funny how he looks a bit darker than Riley now... they're not looking as alike as they used to, or is it just me?
Hi Ariana! So glad you liked the updates. Yes, they are getting big...and more and more different in every way. I always thought they looked different (But hey, I am their mom!
) but they are really showing it now; Amad is smaller and much brighter in colour, and Riley is just a brute (big paws on that boy!) and softer in colour...with a bigger head. Bri calls him onion head.
And of course the eyes...Riley's did change to a soft green/yellow, whereas Amad has really gorgeous dark golden ones. *sigh* Nah...I am not a proud mama or anything!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for the comments...it makes the boys' day!

Colleen...so good to see you on! Did you ever get your Alexander cat tree? I hope that your girls love it as much as my boys do!
I hope that all is well...

Meagan, Hello there! Thanks for the sweet comments!

Beryl...hmm...well, no the boys don't have a Valentine yet...
But how could a lady shoose between my little stud muffins??!

Why...is Ebony looking for love?

rachelh1018 - Thank you for taking the time to look at my boys!

LaceyDF - Awww...thanks! But Juicy is quite the looker, if I do say so myself!! What a gorgeous boy!!

clixpix -
So good to see you here again!!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Hey welcome back, your boys are so gorgeous...love the new pics!
Thank you, Tina! I love your new siggy!