The Boys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, gals! You made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
I will most definately be on TCS...believe it or not, I have a lot of downtime while my family is at work...so guess where I will be??

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, guys!
Sad thing is, after tomorrow, I will be using this thread as MY Amad and Riley fix!
As always, I am so glad you enjoyed the boys. It will be a few weeks, but when I get home you know I will be going crazy with the camera - so be ready!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Howdy all! I am back from my little vacation in California! And what lovely weather I had!
I missed all of you...and as you can imagine I REALLY missed my boys! Happy to report they are doing well, and were SO happy to see me which made me feel good.
I was shocked out how much they have grown...
Hubby forgot to recharge the batteries, so I was only able to get 3 pics this morning...I have thrown a few in that he took while I was away (Mom needed updates!) I hope you enjoy...and I am sure I will be back later with many more!!

Amad this morning (He is getting the most gorgeous fluffy tail)

Riley this morning

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Susan!

Well, when I got home they were napping
, but perked right up when they saw me...probably didn't hurt that I had brought a bunch of toys home with me!
This morning they have been non-stop cuddle bugs...SO sweet!!! I am so happy that they didn't forget me!
Amad especially has become quite the cuddler! I am so happy to be home with them

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back Sarah...I hope your trip went well.

Yay for Amad & Riley pics!
The boys are getting so big!

As always, the boys are gorgeous!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome back Sarah! I am happy to see more pictures of the boys! Your right, they have gotten big. But still handsome as ever! Look foward to seeing more!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw so glad to see you back... and new pictures of the boys! Of course they didn't forget about you... how could they?! And you're right, Amad is getting a gorgeous tail! Funny how he looks a bit darker than Riley now... they're not looking as alike as they used to, or is it just me?

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome back sarah! the boys are getting sooo big. but what gorgeous hunks they're becoming.
I agree that they're looking less alike as they get older.

(ebony wants to know if they have found ladies for Valentine's Day yet
)

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Sarah! I bet your boys were ecstatic to see you! They missed their mommy. Isn't it nice when they make a fuss like that?

The boys still look very kittenish to me but I'm also starting to see some adult traits and, my, aren't they handsome ones? I love Amad's fluffy tail and I love the coloring/ patterning of both boys' fur. They are stunning kitty-cats. Please continue to feed us with pictures!!