The best moment of your life (so far...)

amanda

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I read the stories and WOW they blew me away, I must confess I cried

I would live to write something to add to this but last night I broke up with a man whom I love very very much. It was a very had decision to make but I believe it is for the best.

So I will give myself a few weeks of healing and hopefullt this thread will still bwe going and I will come back to it

rene

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Amanda - I know it will take awhile but you will heal. Before I met my wonderful husband I left the love of my life for various reasons and it just about killed me - but happiness does await if you just stop looking for it.

One of my most important moments of my life (although not the most) was when I earned my black belt in Tae Kwon Do! I started martial arts at the age of 40 and earned my black belt when I was 44 - the test was 10 hours long, grueling on my poor tired body and I had a dislocated jaw at the end of the test in a sparring match - but I was very proud of myself because I had done it. It was very important to me because of the discipline and help that martial arts gave me and my two daughters when I was a single mother. I became an instructor for children and I still judge tournaments for my instructor. I quit smoking because of martial arts, which really was an accomplishment.