The BEST cat fod I've ever seen!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you like it! I used to offer this food, but it was expensive with the shipping and I didn't have a lot of interest. My cats like the treats but the food..not so much

gomer

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know about the cat community, but I know many people in the dog-world that feed raw green tripe to their dogs, and the dogs go crazy over it. I could never find it raw around here that wasn't cleaned and bleached and so fed the 'Tripet' in the can. My dogs really liked that as well. Never thought to offer it to the cats. I have one cat that is a raw fanatic. Especially beefheart. He mauls me when I'm cutting it up for the dogs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think its really cool, but after hearing about cats being fed to cats. I'd be wary too, I was thinking about doing a Orijen/Ziwi dry mix and feding wet Innova EVO with Raw Natures varity chicken and turkey every so often.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I wonder if this would work for my crew. Of course, I'm not sure the feeding guidelines will work with Khan, if he'll eat it.. he really only likes fresh made raw, but the others might try it. Khan, of course, eats twice as much raw as he's supposed to. If they'd eat it as a supplement to what I'm giving them, though, that would be awesome.

I can't, though, afford to feed them that all the time if Khan still eats his normal amount (he's currently eating right around a pound of raw a day).

I'm thinking this might be a good supplement (if they'll deign to eat it), though, to their normal diet.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gomer

I don't know about the cat community, but I know many people in the dog-world that feed raw green tripe to their dogs, and the dogs go crazy over it. I could never find it raw around here that wasn't cleaned and bleached and so fed the 'Tripet' in the can. My dogs really liked that as well. Never thought to offer it to the cats. I have one cat that is a raw fanatic. Especially beefheart. He mauls me when I'm cutting it up for the dogs.
I don't think it's as well known in the cat world, but for a freeze-dried raw green tripe there is a dog and a cat version made by Dr.Harvey's...comes in a resealable pouch.

followedbydolls

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I swear i have seen it, name rings a bell LOL

certainly sounds decent but i have pretty much given up trying new foods with my group

they seem quite happy with what their on, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panther pride

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I cannot find a dry in MN!, but if I wanted to I could order onine, but then again I'm also happy with what they are getting now.