The Bad Kitty List -- this is so funny!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
for Java: If meowmy lets me in the bathroom, i will not jump onto the towel bars to play tightrope walker & knock all the towels on the floor.
for Cable: when meowmy is fixing my wet food, i will not collapse on the floor behind her & then be mad when she steps on me.
for Pixel: i will not fight meowmy when she tries to give me medicine.
for Chip: i will not bite meowmy, even gently, just because i am tired of being petted.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are great!

For Katie: I will not join meowmy at or on the dining room table every time she consumes a dairy product, whether it's milk, butter, cool whip, ice cream etc... I will not try to be sneaky and move slowly closer to the bowl until it's with in paw distance, then pull it towards me!

For Gracie: I will not stand in the middle of the living room or kitchen early in the morning or late at night and meow pitfully at the top of my lungs because I want meowmy to come to me. I also will not sit in the window while meowmy's gone and meow loud enough for all the neighbors to hear giving the impression that I am lonely, neglected kitty.

For Peter: I will not stand on meowmy as soon as I sense some sign of movement in the morning and stick my nose in her eyes. I will not hide under the bed, or chairs, or behind doors waiting to jump on Gracie when she passes by, which will only earn me a hiss and a swat.

Claire: I will not extend the full length of my lovely, and not so petite body, across the pillows on the bed, so that meowmy has no space at all to rest her weary head. I will not conspire with Peter in his attempts to be the most annoying little brother of all time to Gracie.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

That would be so funny to see on "Funniest Animal Videos"!!!!
I wish i had a recording of her doing that....it was hysterical, but not to Ginger....poor Ginger was just sitting there looking at me and Isabella and had this helpless look on her face like " did that cat just do what i think she did". Isabella is by far my most intelligent cat, she can get into practically anything and outsmart all the other animals...i'm still not sure how she managed to lock Ginger in the kennel, but it sure was funny to walk in on. I actually have pictures of those rotten kitties and doggies of mine on www.catsters.com and www.dogsters.com - really fun sites! you can create ur pets own webpages, yeah....i get bored! here's a link to Isabellas webpage http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=296844&j=t

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lunasmom said:
this IS funnier then I thought!

Beauty: "Rubbing my dirty butt on my owners does not make them love me more"
"I will begin to clean my dirty butt on my own"

LOL- my kitty Jasmine does the same thing!!

kittycat17

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Crystal: I will not nudge my wonderful meowmy or paw her in the face when she is sleeping.

Laura: I will not meow for attention in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep.