The Bachelorette-Jillian!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Yeah, I liked Jillian better before all of this. She's starting to get on my nerves now
At least she didn't sleep with all of them!
Yet
ok, along those lines..... I am a 31 year old woman who's been around the block once or twice, married/divorced, yadda yadda yadda, so I understand how things work in relationships. I swear that I did not think that they *really* slept together
on those overnight dates in the fantasy suite. I thought maybe some kissing, possibly 3rd base. My mom laughed at me! It was brought up because of the previews alluding to a failure of performance

I'm sorry, but I think that's disgusting! To be "seeing" more than one person at a time is one thing, but to sleep with them all 3 nights in a row?
and for them to KNOW about it!!?? Jiminy crickets! You have to be certifiably insane to want to be on this show

So am I naive or what

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Ugh!

That's really all I have to say. I don't care who she picks. I'm disgusted with Jillian at this point.
my DVR messed up so I missed the first hour, but caught from when Ed had her meet his parents on. What the heck was Ed wearing?

Anyhoo, here's me being a prude again
but I really could have done without watching her and Ed rub each other down with massage oil
I don't even want to know what her and Reid and Kiptyn did

My mom called me right after she picked Ed and said, and I quote, "That stupid
!" I don't think she agreed with Jillain's choice of Ed over Reid
But I agree with you, Paula, I really don't care who she picks and I haven't since she kept Wes around as long as she did and got rid of Jake

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't watched it religiously like you all but Jillian has turned into a real DUNCE
How do you all know they actually did something on the over night dates, did someone admit to this or am I now being naive

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is it just me or does Ed look a little like Herman Munster? Never really noticed it but Kipton has ears that stick out quite a bit. I have to agree though, I don't care who she picks, she has very weird taste, or maybe it is the editing??

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They didn't exactly say Helen, but it was obvious when she accepted those invitation cards and it showed them going into the bedroom and shutting the doors and the lights went out, lol.

I liked Reid over Ed as well.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Join the naive club, Helen, I'm president
but the way I "found out" was that with Ed, he apparently couldn't perform