Tera + 2 - 4

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
And what lovely girls they are, too!

Tera looks good.  Remember, you did the right thing!  She's a beautiful, sweet cat and will find a good home.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

And what lovely girls they are, too!

Tera looks good.  Remember, you did the right thing!  She's a beautiful, sweet cat and will find a good home.  
I know , I can remember that haunted look in her eyes the first few times I got her to come eat some food. As sad as it was it was so damn good to hold her and tell her all the things I didn't get to when I left her at the ranch. It was just a moment I get to keep for Tera and me.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

LOL Midi has a brown cigar toy that at a quick glance looks like a big Mr Hanky 
Paul and Chula have that one, too!  And I ordered it even after the reviewers on amazon warned about the resemblance.   I thought they were kidding.  Hah.  The joke's on me! 

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Great idea those personal stories help so much 
I hope so. I'm trying to help her without annoying the crap out of anyone at Watermelon Mt. Ranch. I donated two giant bags of the cat food they use and two of those plastic stockings full of cat toys and KMR. I figure that buys me a little leeway to meddle.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

LOL Midi has a brown cigar toy that at a quick glance looks like a big Mr Hanky 

I hope so. I'm trying to help her without annoying the crap out of anyone at Watermelon Mt. Ranch. I donated two giant bags of the cat food they use and two of those plastic stockings full of cat toys and KMR. I figure that buys me a little leeway to meddle.
So it's not just me...