Tera + 2 - 4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
What is that magnificent ball with the feather that moves on its own? I must have it!
I forget the name of it. Bought it for my adult cats and they ignored it. Found at wally. I'm sure someone knows.  Took a picture for you don't know why that didn't occur to me in the first place.

Last edited:

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get over how much they've grown.  So sweet in every way.  And Mercy girl is just so amazing with them.

Congrats on such a great job.  They couldn't be more happy.  So glad you decided to keep the set.  

This made my day.  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I can't get over how much they've grown.  So sweet in every way.  And Mercy girl is just so amazing with them.

Congrats on such a great job.  They couldn't be more happy.  So glad you decided to keep the set.  

This made my day.  
They're both at 1lb. 13 oz. give or take a tich. A little less weight gain as they've mostly gone off the bottle and are eating on their own.  Yeah we're stuck with them. Fully litter trained. Had to fix a higher fence for them today. I'm not up to speed and they need to be out frolicking.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

They're both at 1lb. 13 oz. give or take a tich. A little less weight gain as they've mostly gone off the bottle and are eating on their own.  Yeah we're stuck with them. Fully litter trained. Had to fix a higher fence for them today. I'm not up to speed and they need to be out frolicking.
This is an awesome story.  Loving every minute, and especially addicted to the facebook videos you're posting.  They just bring a smile to my face, especially after dealing with the NYC Subway's lol, this warms me right up. haha.

I wondered if my Chestnut would warm up to a kitten like Mercy did.  I'm thinking about fostering to get a read on Chess and her reaction.

You inspire my friend...  be well.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
KItten bait, to be sure!  We had somthing somewhat similar but with a faux fur "tail" -- it didn't move as enticingly, and everyone soon lost interest in it.  This green thing is pure kitten bliss!

And did I read that you're keeping them? YES!!!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Baby Boy Frog got a rude surprise tonight. His bottle came in a bowl.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Of all the baby crap I bought for my kittens the Snuggle Safe is by far one of the best purchases. It's held up really well , they cover is in new condition and you can layer the disc to regulate the heat. Well wrapped with a receiving blanket about 2-3 layers top and bottom it stay warm for almost 12 hours.. You can put it in the bed. Under a bed. Just in a blanket.

I bargain shopped for a lot of things that were either going to get gooped up or needed to be kitten height. The rug samples were a buck a piece. The litter box is a shallow dish pan from the $$store that cost 2 bucks. Big enough for a few more weeks. It lets me inspect their poops easily and uses a min of litter. Since they were wormed I change the box several times a day.

The bowls are super cheap dollar a piece plastic from the dollar store. I got the little stainless bowls for a dollar each at wally. They fit perfect. A piece of non skid shelf liner under the bowl keeps it where its supposed to be.

When I choose the crate/cage I picked something I could either use for all my cats later or I could resell. I don't know how some of you do it. When we raised Kitten and Mook they were days old when we took them from the ferals. It was easy there was just one and they latched onto us. Having a mama and now two siblings is exhausting. Hats off to the foster moms and dads. And bless huggies natural wipes for without you we would all be stuck together with dried formula.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I bargain shopped for a lot of things that were either going to get gooped up or needed to be kitten height. The rug samples were a buck a piece. The litter box is a shallow dish pan from the $$store that cost 2 bucks. Big enough for a few more weeks. It lets me inspect their poops easily and uses a min of litter. Since they were wormed I change the box several times a day.

The bowls are super cheap dollar a piece plastic from the dollar store. I got the little stainless bowls for a dollar each at wally. They fit perfect. A piece of non skid shelf liner under the bowl keeps it where its supposed to be.

When I choose the crate/cage I picked something I could either use for all my cats later or I could resell. I don't know how some of you do it. When we raised Kitten and Mook they were days old when we took them from the ferals. It was easy there was just one and they latched onto us. Having a mama and now two siblings is exhausting. Hats off to the foster moms and dads. And bless huggies natural wipes for without you we would all be stuck together with dried formula.
Wonderful set up for the kids.  SIGH...Her Royal Cattiness will neither eat nor drink from anything but shallow, wide stoneware.  Well...I haven't tried bone china, but I have a feeling it would pass muster.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Wonderful set up for the kids.  SIGH...Her Royal Cattiness will neither eat nor drink from anything but shallow, wide stoneware.  Well...I haven't tried bone china, but I have a feeling it would pass muster.
Maybe some nice Waterford. At the age of these kits I'm just looking for something that washes, rinses and can be boiled or bleached.

Last edited:

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think my heart just exploded from cuteness overload....there should have some sort of warning attached with this one [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
I think my heart just exploded from cuteness overload....there should have some sort of warning attached with this one [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️
I am so grateful for the health of these little kits. We have a horrible unbearable anniversary next month. The one I want to hold , the one I can still feel draped over my shoulder was murdered by that incompetent veterinarian. These guys. And my Mooky and Merthy May sustain me like no human could. They are the only reason I got in an ambulance Saturday. Because they need me. The power of being needed should never be underrated. I have no doubt that the migraine with 24 hour bout of extreme vertigo was the end result of a year plus in hell. This is the second time someone has taken an animal of the heart from me. My FIL for whatever cretin reason he had left my mare hang in a fence in July in 100 degree heat. The end result was a twisted gut and having to let her go. She would never have tolerated surgery. While I was crashed out they had her hauled to the landfill. My Kitten was my mini me. She was ripped from our lives. Just like Nikki. No real reason. I love my husband but the feeling isn't the same as I feel for these little creatures.

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't get over how big they're getting.  Wow.

I was wondering how Mook is getting along with all this excitement going on.  Those are two happy kitties. LOL and I really love Mercy, what a sweet big sis.

Congrats again.  

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I can't get over how big they're getting.  Wow.

I was wondering how Mook is getting along with all this excitement going on.  Those are two happy kitties. LOL and I really love Mercy, what a sweet big sis.

Congrats again.  
You know Mook sneaks peeks. She loves to play. You can't force cats and so far the kits have responded to her body language to leave her alone. So Mook worked it out with Mercy and most likely she'll spend some time with her paw on the heads of each of these babies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Maybe some nice Waterford. At the age of these kits I'm just looking for something that washes, rinses and can be boiled or bleached.
We discussed it.  She would really prefer Royal Doulton, and likes the Andover pattern a LOT.  Simple with just a bit of the ornate...Or so she says.  I'm not familiar with the pattern, myself.

Those pics of the babies are just...well...they should come with a SPLORT alert. 

I know that Mercy and the littles have, in many ways, saved your life.  And I understand about the husband thing.  I think, in part, it is because it is such a pure, simple and complete love.  Not necessarily unconditional, but the only condition they make is, "treat me kindly,"  Then they give so damned much for so very little.